I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

In my analogy record sales represented VOTES
Concert attendance represented attendance at political rallies.

You said the two had to be proportional, even though I showed that what Joe Biden did was just like what the Beatles did.

And that you refuse to accept as being possible.
And votes. Who in the fuck is going to a rally and not vote for that person?

Thought you 60s types of hippie's were all about protesting and marches, therefore bringing your grievances before the government in hopes to get it to enact change if possible ? As soon as the right tries it, then you become communist and dictator's basically doing what those types of government's are guilty of. Can't you see it ?
Protesting is great. Overturning an election is different thing altogether.

In my analogy record sales represented VOTES
Concert attendance represented attendance at political rallies.

You said the two had to be proportional, even though I showed that what Joe Biden did was just like what the Beatles did.

And that you refuse to accept as being possible.

Then your analogy is flawed. Record sales are similar to rallies and concert attendance is equal to voting.

No...not at all...

It was so not at all legal that the entire leadership of his DoJ, and more than 40 prosecutors, threatened to resign on the spot.
Pffft, and they would rather stay put under Biden eh ? If you say yes, then that speaks volumes about the corruption that now identifies as normal, and is entrenched within these institution's. Who can trust them anymore ? Not many will or do anymore these days. Happy now ??

Pffft, and they would rather stay put under Biden eh ? If you say yes, then that speaks volumes about the corruption that now identifies as normal, and is entrenched within these institution's. Who can trust them anymore ? Not many will or do anymore these days. Happy now ??
If you say yes, then that speaks volumes
You're an idiot.

DoJ is part of the Executive Branch, the leadership of which is nominated by POTUS. Federal prosecutors may, or may not, be retained by new administrations.

Biden's DoJ has not threatened to resign.

Think long and hard about losing faith in elections based on the word of one man.
It doesn't matter how many men (or women) say it. Numbers don't lie, and math doesn't lie. You WISH it were based on the word of one man. That's the whole stupidity with leftards, they think they can wish something to be true just by saying it often enough. Russia Russia Russia all over again, ad nauseum.

It doesn't matter how many men (or women) say it. Numbers don't lie, and math doesn't lie. You WISH it were based on the word of one man. That's the whole stupidity with leftards, they think they can wish something to be true just by saying it often enough. Russia Russia Russia all over again, ad nauseum.

It doesn't matter how many men (or women) say it. Numbers don't lie, and math doesn't lie.
And all says that Grifty lost...unambiguously...redundantly.

Protesting is great. Overturning an election is different thing altogether.
As if that could be done without formal proceedings taking place afterwards..... 1st comes the protest, and if ears are opened, then comes the formal proceedings in order to make change.. Nothing gets done in Washington without formal proceedings.

Forum List

Back