I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Yet states have no jurisdiction over federal violations
Actually the supremacy clause requires that states have to make sure their laws and regulations comport with, and do not violate federal laws. States don't enforce federal law, but they have to act within it.

What's even more amazing is that you believe Jo Biden got more votes than Obama did in 2008. Someone who never could get people to his rallies
Could the death of 400,000 Americans motivate people to vote?
That's more than died in any war America ever fought.

Nope they don't. How many people did Biden get at his rallies?
You know that rallies don't vote.

It's how many people you can get to vote, not how many to come and see the candidate.

Think of it like record sales vs concert sales.

You know that rallies don't vote.

It's how many people you can get to vote, not how many to come and see the candidate.

Think of it like record sales vs concert sales.

Bad analogy. Record sales are usually in proportion with the sales of concert tickets.

Bad analogy. Record sales are usually in proportion with the sales of concert tickets.
Which is why your analogy fails.

The Beatles stopped touring, and continued to sell millions of albums. And that's just a historical fact, showing it's how many people buy your records, even if not a single person saw you in concert.

Which is why your analogy fails.

The Beatles stopped touring, and continued to sell millions of albums. And that's just a historical fact, showing it's how many people buy your records, even if not a single person saw you in concert.

Record companies will not fund concerts nobody will go to. If record sales are down, at best they can be a warm up band and that's it.

The Beetles didn't stop touring due to low record sales. Record sales reflect who will attend their concerts.

The Beetles didn't stop touring due to low record sales. Record sales reflect who will attend their concerts.
In my analogy record sales represented VOTES
Concert attendance represented attendance at political rallies.

You said the two had to be proportional, even though I showed that what Joe Biden did was just like what the Beatles did.

And that you refuse to accept as being possible.

Forum List

Back