I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Trump was going to [be] declared the loser of the election. Why would Pelosi want to to stop that?
None of the democrats wanted to stop or even delay the certification. But that's exactly what dozens of republican congress men and senators, including Cruz, wanted to delay the certification by 10-14 days, in hopes of throwing the choice into the houses of congress.

When did I say she wanted to stop it? She knew it couldn't be stopped. But by allowing a potential riot to happen, she figured a lot of people would turn against Trump and blame him. When that didn't work, they created this phony 1/6 investigation.

You have to understand the Communists are scared to death of this man: the phony Russian collusion thing, the two phony impeachments, the riot, the phony 1/6 investigation and now this phony law suit by Fat Alvin; all designed to stop Trump from running again because he's going to beat the piss out of them next election.
The communist LOVE Trump.

'Top of the Line!' Trump Absolutely FAWNS Over Brutal ...​

1681576475047.png
Twitter
https://twitter.com › Mediaite › status

3 days ago — Trump Absolutely FAWNS Over Brutal Dictators Putin, Xi and Kim Jong-un to Tucker Carlson. mediaite.com. Trump Praises Authoritarian Leaders ...

When did I say she wanted to stop it? She knew it couldn't be stopped. But by allowing a potential riot to happen, she figured a lot of people would turn against Trump and blame him. When that didn't work, they created this phony 1/6 investigation.

You have to understand the Communists are scared to death of this man: the phony Russian collusion thing, the two phony impeachments, the riot, the phony 1/6 investigation and now this phony law suit by Fat Alvin; all designed to stop Trump from running again because he's going to beat the piss out of them next election.
The other poster seemed to think that Pelosi did this to STOP the certification. I am trying to understand the logic of that argument.

See post #602.

Why would they be for Trump? He's against everything they stand for. That's as stupid as saying BLM is for Republicans.
That's where you're absolutely wrong. Trump longs to be just like them. Which is why he tried to hold onto power like their dictator or near dictatorships did for them.

Trump tried to pull a Putin by fixing the election.

That's where you're absolutely wrong. Trump longs to be just like them. Which is why he tried to hold onto power like their dictator or near dictatorships did for them.

Trump tried to pull a Putin by fixing the election.

All Trump did was have a rally to pressure Republicans not to certify the election. That's all he did.

Does Grifty bear ANY blame for Jan 6th?

Note that his popular vote "margin" doubled between 2016 and 2020.

WTF?
A white cop puts his knee on the back of a person's neck, and someone blamed TRUMP?
WHO would that be?

THAT is what teabaggers are doing, conflating one incident with another.
Oh like you just did with the foot on the neck thing ? I swear you just can't make the crap up .. ROTFLMBO 🤣

Oh like you just did with the foot on the neck thing ? I swear you just can't make the crap up .. ROTFLMBO 🤣
YOU, just did, moron.

200526-george-floyd-video-grab-ew-407p.jpg

Forum List

Back