I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

The same shake down they are doing on Trump will be applied to every unfavorable politician from these days forward. The precedences are being set.

They would stop if Republicans had the balls to turn things around and play their game. Fat chance of that happening though. What should have happened is when Fat Alvin was considering this case, the House should have said they are looking into impeachment charges against Dementia. It would have given the Communists something to think about before going forward.

A grand jury is presented evidence supporting an indictment.

That is the process for every criminal defendant in the country.

That's exactly what I said. And no, it's not the process for every defendant in the country. In many states the DA or prosecutor has the option to just bring the charges against the defendant.

The violence was not included in my post, otherwise the schedule should have went as planned - Protest - Change of mind's - formal proceedings to review the evidence - then the outcome found within the formal proceedings.

The violence disrupted the process.
Shouldn't the evidence "change the minds"?
That's exactly what I said. And no, it's not the process for every defendant in the country. In many states the DA or prosecutor has the option to just bring the charges against the defendant.

So you're complaining that Grifty benefited from the more stringent standard...

They would stop if Republicans had the balls to turn things around and play their game. Fat chance of that happening though. What should have happened is when Fat Alvin was considering this case, the House should have said they are looking into impeachment charges against Dementia. It would have given the Communists something to think about before going forward.
They would stop if Republicans had the balls to turn things around and play their game.

Like 33 hearings on Benghazi?

The violence was not included in my post, otherwise the schedule should have went as planned - Protest - Change of mind's - formal proceedings to review the evidence - then the outcome found within the formal proceedings.

The violence disrupted the process.
Do you think that rally would have stopped the votes from being certified and Biden declared the winner if no violence took place?

So you're complaining that Grifty benefited from the more stringent standard...

No, I'm pointing out that a grand jury decision really doesn't mean shit yet alone guilt.

If I had a dispute with my neighbor and told you my side of the story, you're likely to believe my neighbor is an idiot. If you heard his side of the story, you might change your mind.

The GJ hearing is a one sided hearing.

No, I'm pointing out that a grand jury decision really doesn't mean shit yet alone guilt.

If I had a dispute with my neighbor and told you my side of the story, you're likely to believe my neighbor is an idiot. If you heard his side of the story, you might change your mind.

The GJ hearing is a one sided hearing.
It means that the DA has convinced a GJ that sufficient evidence exists to issue an indictment.

As I said.

Frankly, if they can't do their jobs without killing people, what good are they?

Trigger happy cops don't enhance law enforcement. They hinder it.

Chicago had to pay out 578 MILLION dollars to settle cases of police misconduct since 2016. We could have put hundreds of additional cops on the street for that amount.
It’s amazing the amount of stupid in your post. You have no answer just no policing. And you think what?

Yep, that's how they are playing the game, so yep I agree

Forum List

Back