I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Mystifying. :dunno:

If he had such incredible successes how come 90% of his former cabinet members refuse to come forward and endorse his reelection attempt?

I know the data...

I have been keeping track of it for decades..
/——-/ What decades of data? This is a list of Trump’s accomplishments while in office, and you refuse to even read them even though you demanded to see them. You can’t stand to be proven wrong. Funny and sad at the same time.

/——-/ What decades of data? This is a list of Trump’s accomplishments while in office, and you refuse to even read them even though you demanded to see them. You can’t stand to be proven wrong. Funny and sad at the same time.
I notice that out of that incredible list, you couldn't find 3 credible enough to post.

I've read that list in several forms...

Do you really need me to ridicule a claim in there?

And your proof of that is?

Oh, right, you don't have any. You guys make it all up as you go along.
Open your eyes numbnuts. You guys? Can you challenge an election? According to Jack smith you cant. Jack smith has a track record of making shit up. That's why McDowells conviction was over turned by the supreme court.

Open your eyes numbnuts. You guys? Can you challenge an election? According to Jack smith you cant. Jack smith has a track record of making shit up. That's why McDowells conviction was over turned by the supreme court.

But the idea that the election was stolen is NOT made up.

Whatever you need to tell yourself in order to sleep at night, Trumpleton.

Forum List

Back