I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Mystifying. :dunno:

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Post 3 of these "successes".

labor didnt do too well under him before.

labor didnt do too well under him before.
unions? hahahaahahhahahahaha your president right now demoralized the railroad union!!!!!!! don't go there fur ball.

Post 3 of these "successes".
/----/ You're either a shill or just playing stupid to get attention.

I read the OP twice, the first time I laughed hard with coffee in my mouth. I needed to clean my screen and read it again - the OP must be mockery.

I read the OP twice, the first time I laughed hard with coffee in my mouth. I needed to clean my screen and read it again - the OP must be mockery.
/----/ Keep laughing Chuckle Head.

/----/ Keep laughing Chuckle Head.
The post was funny, the reality was mockery, and you double down with foolishness. Dumb, Corrupt and soon the first President to have been jailed is clearly coming - The Donald will pay.

The post was funny, the reality was mockery, and you double down with foolishness. Dumb, Corrupt and soon the first President to have been jailed is clearly coming - The Donald will pay.
I really enjoyed this video. Here is a deranged TDSer at his finest. Hilarious listening. Every one of the DNC Trump talking points emphasized for meanness. Every demfk in here, including you, with exactly the same talking points. But you don't consider yourself part of a cult. Fk, that's the definition. One voice. Can't make up a better template for you assholes.

Last edited:
/----/ You're either a shill or just playing stupid to get attention.
You're either a shill
......then posts some crap from MAGAPILL.

How does anyone reach this level of unawareness?

Forum List

Back