I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

A video is one thing. MSNBC's twist is another.

You still haven't presented any lie from Trump. It must be an exact quotation (word for word)
I don’t know why anyone would answer your questions. You’re the one that needs to answer for your support of a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist?! If your explanation is satisfactorily remorseful, you might get off on probation.

#JUSTICEPREVAILED

Yes it was in disarray when Trump's AG didn't present election fraud - which I did, and posted it here 3 years ago im massive amounts, which you are ignorant of, judging by your inability to identify the people noted in Post # 2008, and other questions.
If it was a lie 3 years ago, it’s a lie now!

#LOSINGHAND

I don’t know why anyone would answer your questions. You’re the one that needs to answer for your support of a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist?! If your explanation is satisfactorily remorseful, you might get off on probation.

#JUSTICEPREVAILED
FALSE description of "convicted felon and adjudicated rapist" was refuted in my previous posts
(ex. Post # 2,035) Ho hum.

Last edited:
If it was a lie 3 years ago, it’s a lie now!

#LOSINGHAND
How do you know ?
Did you read my many posts regarding 2020 election fraud ?
Can you answer the questions in Post # 2008?
Do have any idea what you're talking about ? 😐

I believe Stormy. Why not? I have no reason to believe the sore fucking loser who tried to overturn the election that he lost while he was president.

Here is question. IF P01135809 bang Stephanie Clifford (a.k.a "Stormy Daniels") AND Karen McDotugal, then why pay them hush money and then lie about paying the hush money. Ms. Clifford went so far as to describe Snoreleone's penis as small and mushroom shaped. He lied about the payments. He tried to cover up the payments and now he a convicted felon because of those payments.

Yes it was in disarray when Trump's AG didn't present election fraud - which I did, and posted it here 3 years ago im massive amounts, which you are ignorant of, judging by your inability to identify the people noted in Post # 2008, and other questions.
You obviously aren’t taken seriously by anyone with half a brain….now you claim you’re smarter than the judicial systems of literally, everyone, including Trump’s hand picked DOJ……and you cater to only Trump’s opinion. That’s a cultist.

You obviously aren’t taken seriously by anyone with half a brain….now you claim you’re smarter than the judicial systems of literally, everyone, including Trump’s hand picked DOJ……and you cater to only Trump’s opinion. That’s a cultist.

That putz is seriously into redetermination.

Here is question. IF P01135809 bang Stephanie Clifford (a.k.a "Stormy Daniels") AND Karen McDotugal, then why pay them hush money and then lie about paying the hush money. Ms. Clifford went so far as to describe Snoreleone's penis as small and mushroom shaped. He lied about the payments. He tried to cover up the payments and now he a convicted felon because of those payments.

I was just about say this. There's literally no justification for paying someone "hush money" and then trying to cover it up if there wasn't funny business to begin with.

I was just about say this. There's literally no justification for paying someone "hush money" and then trying to cover it up if there wasn't funny business to begin with.
Of course. And Biden's skeletons would have disqualified any candidate twenty years ago. But we've jumped the shark. Democracy in the US has gone "full retard", and there ain't no comin' back.

You are an irresponsible poster.
1. You havent shown ANY lie ever told by Trump.
2. He is not convicted of anything by any legitimate court.
3. Show where Trump ever "bragged about attacking women".
4. What evidence do you have that Trump ever fucked Stormy Daniels ?
5. You're a DUPE of leftwing media BS.

This numbered list you've made shows precisely why you're a Trump cultist, because it basically denies reality for nothing in exchange but your undying and para social worship of a fat greasy con artist and crook.

Pandemic....this is not hard and you are not honest.... that's cherry picking.

Also the original growth bar is a rebound distortion that gets its height from the previous extra low outlier using not the base line but the low point as starting point.
Trump had no better economy than Obama before the Pandemic even though he increased borrowing by 40% before the Tax Cut...

The Tax Cut just blew the Fiscal responsibility and did not pay for itself.

Trump did cut pandemic response fund and fell a sleep at the wheel during the response and even told everyone to not bothering to prepare ans it would be gone in two weeks...

Trump was a bad President on so many metrics...

He lost Jobs...
He massively increase borrowing and the income gap.
Crime rose..
He failed to deliver 77% of his campaign promises...
US Allies lost trust US while Trump was at the helm. He was considered a dangerous fool internationally.

The Tax Cut just blew the Fiscal responsibility and did not pay for itself.

Trump did cut pandemic response fund and fell a sleep at the wheel during the response and even told everyone to not bothering to prepare ans it would be gone in two weeks...

Trump was a bad President on so many metrics...

He lost Jobs...
He massively increase borrowing and the income gap.
Crime rose..
He failed to deliver 77% of his campaign promises...
US Allies lost trust US while Trump was at the helm. He was considered a dangerous fool internationally.

Don't forget he added 8 trillion to the deficit, more than any president ever, by a mile.

i Fourth Plea Deal: Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis reaches plea deal in Georgia election interference case 231025 {post•262}. protectionist Jun’24 Sfpdft: Nah. Representitives and Senators (over 100) sent letters to Pence to delay the certification, THAT is the crux of what happened, not all this other sideline stuff. •••• Amazing that Pence ignored them (and the Constitution), and then claimed he was following the Constitution. prtctnst 231025 Sfpdft00262

ii. I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About. 240624 {post•2058}

NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Visdkw: The Christians in PA should have urged Pence and the Christians in the Cabinet to 25th Amendment Trump’s sorry lying ass. That way they could have been rid of the Republican godless stench once and for all: nfbw 240624 Visgkw020058

Post-verdict polling from Fox News, Wren notes, shows that independents now favor Biden over Trump by 9 percent. And that is in addition to the GOP's down-ballot worries.​

NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Visdkw: Pence being the bipartisan hero coming out of J6,2021 plus being the target of Trump’s extreme pro-violence civilian militia and the rioters on insurrection day, could still be a strong Republican nominee right up there with Eisenhower.

Moral character counts for something with independent voters one would think.

If the white evangelical Christian leaders were to drive a Pence bandwagon, the flock of white evangelical Christians would jump on / 113,000 churches could knock Biden Off.

Ralph Reed is a dumb ass though. See Post. #54.

Ralph Reed seems weird to be backing Trump over Pence.in 113,000 churches.

The anti-Christ has gained control of that many churches so sad.

nfbw 240624 Visdkw020058

iii. I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About. 240624 {post•2058}. NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Visdkw inserted Guardian link:

The Guardian reported Saturday that Ralph Reed, who is the founder and chair of the far-right Faith & Freedom Coalition, has promised to deliver millions of evangelical voters to Trump's side in the handful of battleground states that will decide the November election, calling it "the biggest turnout of Christian voters in American history." This includes a promise to knock on 10 million doors of conservative Christian households, to make 10 million phone calls to drive voter turnout, send 25 million text messages and have 30 million voter guides placed in approximately 113,000 churches​

nfbw 240624 Visdkw020058

Last edited:
Of course. And Biden's skeletons would have disqualified any candidate twenty years ago. But we've jumped the shark. Democracy in the US has gone "full retard", and there ain't no comin' back.

Has democracy gone full retard or have the people?

Forum List

Back