"I still hope the bomber is a white American"

"The reason to hope that the bomber is a white American is because in a country where white privilege and double standards so obviously affect our national security reactions, that outcome will better guarantee that the reaction to Boston is a bit more measured."

Salon.com
i hope the bomber is a dead guy !!

CaféAuLait;7104437 said:
For crying outloud they bombed the Pentagon and the Captiol, they blew up police stations and planned the murder of soldiers at Fort Dix only to blow themselves up along with half a city block, but they are embraced today.

IMO that is what the author should be pissed about.

I don't think anyone is embracing any of them.

Well, maybe Obama, of course --- Ayers did promote him in politics.

They are all professors teaching our children, right now today they are teaching kids. They are writing books, giving interviews, are generally accepted in society. They must be "embraced", it was in Bill Ayers and Bernardine Rae Dohrn's home where State Senator Alice Palmer introduced Obama as her chosen successor!

Obama once visited '60s radicals - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;7104481 said:
They are all professors teaching our children. They are writing books, giving interviews, are generally accepted in society. They must be, it was in Bill Ayers and Bernardine Rae Dohrn's home where State Senator Alice Palmer introduced Obama as her chosen successor!

I don't think they are generally accepted. It's true some of our more radical universities accept them, but you don't and I don't and they are all generally vilified. I don't feel sorry for those two, Dohrn and Ayers: they are communists, of course, and generally pretty cocky and unrepentent. They are ....let's see..... at least 70 now, maybe a little older.

"The reason to hope that the bomber is a white American is because in a country where white privilege and double standards so obviously affect our national security reactions, that outcome will better guarantee that the reaction to Boston is a bit more measured."

Salon.com

I though about this statement and at first thought, NO! He must pay. But then I thought again and I realized he probably would be embraced by some other nut cases and given a platform for his/her stupid reasons. So maybe he should be dead.

Salon.com

No thats too easy plus we won't have any answers.

The Salon article actually makes a decent point - that if it turns out to be a crazy white guy, it'll be a tragedy - and if it's a Muslim, it'll be another war.

The Salon article actually makes a decent point - that if it turns out to be a crazy white guy, it'll be a tragedy - and if it's a Muslim, it'll be another war.

Yep, people gonna kneejerk to the headline and not bother reading the article.

It seems politically motivated at this point anyway and all colors have political motivations.

CaféAuLait;7104481 said:
They are all professors teaching our children. They are writing books, giving interviews, are generally accepted in society. They must be, it was in Bill Ayers and Bernardine Rae Dohrn's home where State Senator Alice Palmer introduced Obama as her chosen successor!

I don't think they are generally accepted. It's true some of our more radical universities accept them, but you don't and I don't and they are all generally vilified. I don't feel sorry for those two, Dohrn and Ayers: they are communists, of course, and generally pretty cocky and unrepentent. They are ....let's see..... at least 70 now, maybe a little older.

There is a recent video ( March) of a lecture by Kathy Boudin, who is Columbia University professor, a murderer and past member of the radical Weather Underground and the radical Black Liberation Army affiliate.

In the video of the March 4 lecture at the New York University School of Law, Boudin calls for the release of David Gilbert and Judith Clark, who also were sentenced for the robbery in which two Nyack police officers and a security guard were killed.

Kathy Boudin lecture video at NYU stirs memories of 1981 Brinks robbery

She is using colleges as soapboxes and to have people accept their actions, just like Ayres and Dhorn. To make what they did sound acceptable because they were against the war or what have you. And then we have youth say I guess what they did was not that bad or was justified.

They are in their early to late sixties, BTW.

Salon.com

No thats too easy plus we won't have any answers.
they will find him or her but the bombings are very ,very similar to the terrorism Israel experiences ...

It seems politically motivated at this point anyway and all colors have political motivations.

You're right I did not read the article, low and behold it is a different article from the one I thought I had just read which spoke of "white privilege" for the reason they hoped it was a white guy.

Let?s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American - Salon.com

The one from the OP is this one,the OP link goes to the front page of Salon not the article, so that was my bad.

I still hope the bomber is a white American - Salon.com

That is why I was bringing up the white terrorits who are embraced. Anyway. Sorry I thought this was a first article. :redface:

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;7104572 said:
CaféAuLait;7104481 said:

There is a recent video ( March) of a lecture by Kathy Boudin, who is Columbia University professor, a murderer and past member of the radical Weather Underground and the radical Black Liberation Army affiliate.

In the video of the March 4 lecture at the New York University School of Law, Boudin calls for the release of David Gilbert and Judith Clark, who also were sentenced for the robbery in which two Nyack police officers and a security guard were killed.

Kathy Boudin lecture video at NYU stirs memories of 1981 Brinks robbery

She is using colleges as soapboxes and to have people accept their actions, just like Ayres and Dhorn. To make what they did sound acceptable because they were against the war or what have you. And then we have youth say I guess what they did was not that bad or was justified.

Well, I didn't know that, so you do have a point, I don't quite like it either, but since David Gilbert was the man she had the kid with that Ayers and Dohrn raised, and Gilbert got a life sentence (which was in a way strange because it was Kathy who got out of the truck cab to talk to the police and then the blacks all jumped out and shot them, not Gilbert) I guess she wants him out for the last years. I actually don't know who this Judith Clark was, don't remember her in the case at all!

They are in their early to late sixties, BTW.

Since I happen to know EXACTLY how old Kathy Boudin is, I'd like to see you cite that claim. And Dohrn is a couple years older, 71. Bill Ayres is 68, the youngest of the three. Ah, well, that was then and this is now.

CaféAuLait;7104646 said:

You're right I did not read the article, low and behold it is a different article from the one I thought I had just read which spoke of "white privilege" for the reason they hoped it was a white guy.

Let?s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American - Salon.com

The one from the OP is this one,the OP link goes to the front page of Salon not the article, so that was my bad.

I still hope the bomber is a white American - Salon.com

That is why I was bringing up the white terrorits who are embraced. Anyway. Sorry I thought this was a first article. :redface:
No worries, I didn't read the article at first either.

The thing is, if it IS a white guy, there won't be any revenge crimes like we get when it's a Muslim.

I'd still be happiest to find out it was a bad gas line explosion but it sure doesn't look like it at this point.

That's not at all obvious.

If it's one Muslim, there won't be another war! That Fort Hood guy who killed a lot more than this bomber was very Muslim indeed, shouting Islamic slogans as he shot people, but it didn't start a war.

If they are all working individually, there's no point in a war. Al Qaeda was an organization, and that did trigger a war, but individuals? General deportation would be nice, but probably too much to hope for.

If it's a schizophrenic white guy, I don't know. If it's a rightwing thing.......I remind you that Timothy McVeigh was trying to start a revolution, and we are a longer way along that path by now.

Salon is all wet.

That's not at all obvious.

If it's one Muslim, there won't be another war! That Fort Hood guy who killed a lot more than this bomber was very Muslim indeed, shouting Islamic slogans as he shot people, but it didn't start a war.

If they are all working individually, there's no point in a war. Al Qaeda was an organization, and that did trigger a war, but individuals? General deportation would be nice, but probably too much to hope for.

If it's a schizophrenic white guy, I don't know. If it's a rightwing thing.......I remind you that Timothy McVeigh was trying to start a revolution, and we are a longer way along that path by now.

Salon is all wet.

Your response proves their point.

You're suggesting that if it was a Muslim, "general deportation would be nice".

Would you suggest the same if it was a crazy white guy?

The point that Salon was making is that if it's a crazy guy, we'll accept it as a tradegy, mourn our dead and get on with our lives - but if it's a Muslim, people like you will start suggesting things like "general deportation".

The point that Salon was making is that if it's a crazy guy, we'll accept it as a tradegy, mourn our dead and get on with our lives - but if it's a Muslim, people like you will start suggesting things like "general deportation".

Depends on what side you are on. You and Salon are on the side of the Muslims.

I so very much am not.

Depends on what side you are on. You and Salon are on the side of the Muslims.

I so very much am not.
I believe I saw you label yourself as "about as anti-Muslim as they come."

So its understandable why anyone who isn't in favor of deporting Americans based on their religion seems "on the other side" to you. :)

People are sitting here hoping and praying the bomber is a certain color or religion so they can post threads shitting on others, this is sick.

I agree, it is sick to care what color, race, religion, sex or anything else matters.

I want the whoever, caught and prosecuted and made an example of.

I want the world to know, that America as a whole, doesn't put up with this Bull Crap and if you do? Then we show no mercy!

Forum List

Back