"I still hope the bomber is a white American"

"The reason to hope that the bomber is a white American is because in a country where white privilege and double standards so obviously affect our national security reactions, that outcome will better guarantee that the reaction to Boston is a bit more measured."

Salon.com
At least he maybe has a white baseball cap.

I´m sure this is enough for many to blame white Christians one more time. Americans should not tolerate that such a tragedy will be abused to launch a racist campaign against themselves.

Be fair. Islam is still counting its bodies.

Remember the woman in San Diego that was killed? Anti islamic note left on the body, racism and bigotry were the cause. It still turned out to be her husband and daughter as an honor killing.

If the bomber is an american muslim, it will cause more fear, hatered and racial tension, than if the bomber is white.

The entire conversation will be different. Look at the ft hood shooter vs sandy hook. If the man is white, the media will focus on his mental health, the movies he watched, the video games he played and the meds he took. If hes muslim, it will be almost all about islam.

We havent even identified the bomber yet and you have terrified americans demanding airlines kick arab passengers off the plane. We all should remeber the fear and hate that 9-11 bred for muslims. I dont want to see that happen again.

Absolutely right.

We saw this with Koresh and McVeigh.

Maybe the Ft Hood shooter yelling out God is great is a clue...

What does the phrase Allah Akbar, that the Fort Hood shooter was shouting mean?

Remember the woman in San Diego that was killed? Anti islamic note left on the body, racism and bigotry were the cause. It still turned out to be her husband and daughter as an honor killing.

Oh please Christianity is too far ahead......

"The reason to hope that the bomber is a white American is because in a country where white privilege and double standards so obviously affect our national security reactions, that outcome will better guarantee that the reaction to Boston is a bit more measured."

Salon.com

You're obviously a flipping idiot.

Maybe there was no racist intention in Boston.

The Salon article actually makes a decent point - that if it turns out to be a crazy white guy, it'll be a tragedy - and if it's a Muslim, it'll be another war.

Yep, people gonna kneejerk to the headline and not bother reading the article.

It seems politically motivated at this point anyway and all colors have political motivations.

There wasn't a war when the Ft. Hood shooter turned out to be Muslim.
If it's someone people understand was sick, or someone who agrees to own up and get help and is truly sorry, then it should not matter what race or religion that person is.

The cause of this violence is unforgiveness.
And the cure to sickness is forgiveness.

Those two factors cross over all cultures and beliefs,
but are part of human nature and our psychological process as human beings.

When we realize this, we don't blame the race or culture, but the unforgiveness that makes people sick, hurt themselves, and other people.

Or, we could fight and they lose and we win.

Let's do that.

Color doesn't matter with an idiot like this...

Oh but watch religiosity matter. If the guy is Middle Eastern or Arabic (and belongs to no Mosque), he'll still be called a Muslim or Islamic Jihadist, because some Americans are so quick to rush to judgment, without checking the facts.

Color doesn't matter with an idiot like this...

Oh but watch religiosity matter. If the guy is Middle Eastern or Arabic (and belongs to no Mosque), he'll still be called a Muslim or Islamic Jihadist, because some Americans are so quick to rush to judgment, without checking the facts.
like when idiots like you like to blame the right for the school shootings that have been going while conveniently ignoring the fact that most of the perps were either democrats or raised in a liberal household ..............and that's the damn truth!!

Well, one he looks like a Jew, and second he says he is.
David Sirota - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wait, is the one of the suspects? Also, how does one look like a Jew? Jews are not an ethnic identity

No, this is the guy who wrote the article saying he hopes a White American is the bomber.

Jews are not an ethnicity? Says who? Certainly Jews don't say that. They believe they are a race.

No, we don't.

Well, one he looks like a Jew, and second he says he is.
David Sirota - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wait, is the one of the suspects? Also, how does one look like a Jew? Jews are not an ethnic identity

No, this is the guy who wrote the article saying he hopes a White American is the bomber.

Jews are not an ethnicity? Says who? Certainly Jews don't say that. They believe they are a race.

I see now.

I don't mean to derail this thread with side discussion but I believe if one converts to Judaism they are fully Jewish and this person can be from Mongolia to Africa to the United States. From my understanding to be a Jew is to belong to a nation of people such as the tribe of Israel. I believe its like becoming a citizen of a country, If one meets the criteria of that country then they are brougght into the fold of that land regardless of their ethnic makeup.

Last edited:

No, we don't.

Sure ok, look I know you need to say that in front of these goy, but you know that isn't true.
You've turned out to be a pretty good illustration of one of the points made in the article. You've attacked all Jews for what one person, who happens to be Jewish, said.

I don't know why the color or religion of the asshole bomber is even relevant, shoot me.

because liberals get their rocks off screaming about priviledged white America, never fucking mind there's a black dude in the wh who graduated from harvard and princeton and so did his old lady.

But if the guy was a muslim I bet all you crackers would be yelling about muslim terrorists, and if the guy is found out to be a christer and cracker , oh well he was just a deranged terrorist his religion and color don't matter. Double standard much? Looks like the rightwing tebagging cracker invented monster of the republicans may have come home to roost.

If the bomber is an american muslim, it will cause more fear, hatered and racial tension, than if the bomber is white.

The entire conversation will be different. Look at the ft hood shooter vs sandy hook. If the man is white, the media will focus on his mental health, the movies he watched, the video games he played and the meds he took. If hes muslim, it will be almost all about islam.

We havent even identified the bomber yet and you have terrified americans demanding airlines kick arab passengers off the plane. We all should remeber the fear and hate that 9-11 bred for muslims. I dont want to see that happen again.

Is that not what defines the killer? If he is Muslim, it IS about his culture. Which is very defined by his religion.

If the guy is white, it IS about his culture. His appetite for violence.

Personally, I see them both as whacked out nut jobs that the state should consider ending their lives.

Christianity is a very violent religion as well.

It's got the highest body count of the three major religions.

No one even comes close.

Never said it didn't, what I am saying is that the terrorist will let their religion define them, it is his current culture. The white guy doesn't, Sandy Hook shooter, for example, let his religion or lack there of, define him, it is his violent nature, his obsession, that defined him.

I don't know why the color or religion of the asshole bomber is even relevant, shoot me.

because liberals get their rocks off screaming about priviledged white America, never fucking mind there's a black dude in the wh who graduated from harvard and princeton and so did his old lady.

But if the guy was a muslim I bet all you crackers would be yelling about muslim terrorists, and if the guy is found out to be a christer and cracker , oh well he was just a deranged terrorist his religion and color don't matter. Double standard much? Looks like the rightwing tebagging cracker invented monster of the republicans may have come home to roost.

You already defined him as a Muslim, why? Because if the guy is a religious Muslim, it is probably his distorted view of his religion.

If he is white, it will be his distorted mental obsession with something other than being a Muslim.

Being Muslim isn't bad, it's those that have the distorted view of their religion.

Forum List

Back