"I still hope the bomber is a white American"

If the bomber is an american muslim, it will cause more fear, hatered and racial tension, than if the bomber is white.

The entire conversation will be different. Look at the ft hood shooter vs sandy hook. If the man is white, the media will focus on his mental health, the movies he watched, the video games he played and the meds he took. If hes muslim, it will be almost all about islam.

We havent even identified the bomber yet and you have terrified americans demanding airlines kick arab passengers off the plane. We all should remeber the fear and hate that 9-11 bred for muslims. I dont want to see that happen again.

Is that not what defines the killer? If he is Muslim, it IS about his culture. Which is very defined by his religion.

If the guy is white, it IS about his culture. His appetite for violence.

Personally, I see them both as whacked out nut jobs that the state should consider ending their lives.

Christianity is a very violent religion as well.

It's got the highest body count of the three major religions.

No one even comes close.

Well that's a lie.

Murders by Atheists (20th Century)

Country

Dates

Murders

Afghanistan 1978-1992 1,750,000
Albania 1944-1985 100,000
Angola 1975-2002 125,000
Bulgaria 1944-1989 222,000
China/PRC 1923-2007 76,702,000
Cuba 1959-1992 73,000
Czechoslovakia 1948-1968 65,000
Ethiopia 1974-1991 1,343,610
France 1793-1794 40,000
Greece 1946-1949 20,000
Hungary 1948-1989 27,000
Kampuchea/Cambodia 1973-1991 2,627,000
Laos 1975-2007 93,000
Mongolia 1926-2007 100,000
Mozambique 1975-1990 118,000
North Korea 1948-2007 3,163,000
Poland 1945-1948 1,607,000
Romania 1948-1987 438,000
Spain (Republic) 1936-1939 102,000
U.S.S.R. 1917-1987 61,911,000
Vietnam 1945-2007 1,670,000
Yugoslavia 1944-1980 1,072,000

http://The Irrational Atheist,

What percentage of these killings were due to religious democide? It is less than 3% of the totals. The surprising thing is that these killings occurred during a period of time when virtually all the peoples of the world were involved in some sort of religion. Here is the data for the 20th century:

TABLE 1.2
20th Century Democide1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REGIMES

YEARS

DEMOCIDE2

Atheist?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S.S.R. 1917-87 61,911,000 Yes
China (PRC) 1949-87 35,236,000 Yes
Germany 1933-45 20,946,000 No
China (KMT) 1928-49 10,075,000 No
Japan 1936-45 5,964,000 No
China (Mao Soviets)3 1923-49 3,466,000 Yes
Cambodia 1975-79 2,035,000 Yes
Turkey (Armenian Genocide) 1909-18 1,883,000 No
Vietnam 1945-87 1,670,000 Yes
Poland 1945-48 1,585,000 Yes
Pakistan 1958-87 1,503,000 No
Yugoslavia (Tito) 1944-87 1,072,000 Yes
North Korea 1948-87 1,663,000 Yes
Mexico 1900-20 1,417,000 No
Russia 1900-17 1,066,000 Yes
China (Warlords) 1917-49 910,000 No
Turkey (Ataturk) 1919-23 878,000 No
United Kingdom 1900-87 816,000 No
Portugal (Dictatorship) 1926-82 741,000 No
Indonesia 1965-87 729,000 No
LESSER MURDERERS 1900-87 2,792,000 ?
WORLD TOTAL 1900-87 169,202,000 107,047,000

TABLE 3.1
Selected Pre-20th Century Democide and Totals1

Cases

Years2

Democide3

Religious?

China 221 B.C.-19 C. 33,519,0004 No
Mongols 14 C-15 C 29,927,000 No
Slavery of Africans 1451-1870 17,267,000 No
Amer-Indians 16 C-19 C 13,778,000 No
Thirty Years War 1618-1648 5,750,000 No
In India 13 C-1 9 C 4,511,0005 No
In Iran 5 C-19 C 2,000,0004,5 No
Ottoman Empire 12 C-19 C 2,000,0005 No
In Japan 1570-19 C 1,500,0005 No
In Russia 10 C-19 C 1,007,0005 No
Christian Crusades 1095-1272 1,000,000 Yes
Aztecs Centuries 1,000,0006 Yes
Spanish Inquisition 16 C-18 C 350,000 Yes
French Revolution 1793-1794 263,000 No
Albigensian Crusade 1208-1249 200,000 Yes
Witch Hunts 15 C-17 C 100,000 Yes

Total For All Cases pre-20 C 133,147,000 2,650,000
Hypothetical Total 30 C B.C.-19 C A.D. 625,716,0007

International war-related dead 30 C B.C.-19 C A.D. 40,457,0008
Plague dead (Black Death) 541 A.D.-1912 102,070,0009

1.From STATISTICS OF DEMOCIDE.

Last edited:
"The reason to hope that the bomber is a white American is because in a country where white privilege and double standards so obviously affect our national security reactions, that outcome will better guarantee that the reaction to Boston is a bit more measured."

Salon.com

I may be mistaken, but I don't recall reading where Conservatives have wished for it too be a liberal American, black American, Indian American, Muslim American or any other skin tone their is. Why do the liberal media get a pass on this shit?

Technically the left was right. The brothers were absolutely white and one was a naturalized American. They were also muslim.

Technically the left was right. The brothers were absolutely white and one was a naturalized American. They were also muslim.

It's my opinion that many anti gunners have worked themselves up so much on gun control that they have crossed the sane to insane line.

"The reason to hope that the bomber is a white American is because in a country where white privilege and double standards so obviously affect our national security reactions, that outcome will better guarantee that the reaction to Boston is a bit more measured."

Salon.com

Here is another perfect example of an ethnic group raising the crime rate in America. The Boston Marathon Bomber Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19 (Jahar) is listed captured on the FBI’s Top 10 list. His race is WHITE on the FBI documents.

Even though, Jahar is a Muslim and is considered a “Terrorist” and he was born in Dagestan a country that’s just above Iran. His crimes will add to the white American crimes as far as the records are concerned.

Jahar’s parents are from Chechnya which is part of Southern Russia a communist country. Jahar came to America in 2003 seeking asylum and he got his permanent residence status on September 11, 2012. How ironic.

His brother Tamberlan Tsarnaev, 26 only had a “Green Card” and he had brown skin, hooked nose and was on the FBI radar list since 2010 and his race is also considered to be WHITE. Why wasn't he deported?

So, I guess every Muslim no matter what ethnicity that wants to commit jihad against American’s will be considered WHITE! Talk about insult to injury! Thanks American Government and politicians!

LINK: http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/1qazxsw222/DzhokharTsarnaev19_zps864892ce.png

WANTED BY THE FBI

Suspect in Boston Marathon Bombings

DZHORKAR TSARNAEV

DzhokharTsarnaev19_zps864892ce.png

Captured

DESCRIPTION
Date(s) of Birth Used: July 22, 1993
Height: 5'9"
Sex: Male
Race: White

Salon.com

Here is another perfect example of an ethnic group raising the crime rate in America. The Boston Marathon Bomber Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19 (Jahar) is listed captured on the FBI’s Top 10 list. His race is WHITE on the FBI documents.

Even though, Jahar is a Muslim and is considered a “Terrorist” and he was born in Dagestan a country that’s just above Iran. His crimes will add to the white American crimes as far as the records are concerned.

Jahar’s parents are from Chechnya which is part of Southern Russia a communist country. Jahar came to America in 2003 seeking asylum and he got his permanent residence status on September 11, 2012. How ironic.

His brother Tamberlan Tsarnaev, 26 only had a “Green Card” and he had brown skin, hooked nose and was on the FBI radar list since 2010 and his race is also considered to be WHITE. Why wasn't he deported?

So, I guess every Muslim no matter what ethnicity that wants to commit jihad against American’s will be considered WHITE! Talk about insult to injury! Thanks American Government and politicians!

LINK: http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/1qazxsw222/DzhokharTsarnaev19_zps864892ce.png

WANTED BY THE FBI

Suspect in Boston Marathon Bombings

DZHORKAR TSARNAEV

DzhokharTsarnaev19_zps864892ce.png

Captured

DESCRIPTION
Date(s) of Birth Used: July 22, 1993
Height: 5'9"
Sex: Male
Race: White

What rule is there that states a person has to be dark skin to be muslim?

It's my opinion that many anti gunners have worked themselves up so much on gun control that they have crossed the sane to insane line.

The Tsarnaev brothers were good little liberals. They didn't have guns. They weren't in the military. They weren't Christian. According to Homeland Security, they were better than over half the rest of the nations. The youngest brother was even a safe pothead.

AND, we had obama who assured us that terrorism was over.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...into-false-confidence-over-terror-threat.html

In his State of the Union address to the American people earlier this year, Barack Obama declared that he was "confident" of achieving "our objective of defeating the core of al-Qaeda".
Although he acknowledged the need to pursue the "remnants" of the terrorist group and its affiliates, the overall message was clear – al-Qaeda was badly degraded, the tides of war were receding and the US was winning this fight that was no longer even officially a war.

He is alive adn will tell us WHY his idiot nutter brother indoctrinated this boy into killing his fellow man

The Tsarnaev brothers were good little liberals. They didn't have guns. They weren't in the military. They weren't Christian. According to Homeland Security, they were better than over half the rest of the nations. The youngest brother was even a safe pothead.

Boston bombs: Obama lulled America into false confidence over terror threat - Telegraph

In his State of the Union address to the American people earlier this year, Barack Obama declared that he was "confident" of achieving "our objective of defeating the core of al-Qaeda".
Although he acknowledged the need to pursue the "remnants" of the terrorist group and its affiliates, the overall message was clear – al-Qaeda was badly degraded, the tides of war were receding and the US was winning this fight that was no longer even officially a war.

We can safely assume they were liberals.

Boston bombs: Obama lulled America into false confidence over terror threat - Telegraph

Bullshit. American concept of ideologies doesn't even apply. The brothers were not "liberals". And no president can prevent international or domestic terrorism...President Obama never said that terrorism was over.

Bullshit. American concept of ideologies doesn't even apply. The brothers were not "liberals". And no president can prevent international or domestic terrorism...President Obama never said that terrorism was over.

The brothers were not "liberals".
What state did they live in? What are the chances that they have the views of a liberal versus the views of a conservative?
Was Chris Dorner a liberal or conservative?

What state did they live in? What are the chances that they have the views of a liberal versus the views of a conservative?

What? Are you serious? I live in fucking Texas. Does that mean I'm supposed to have a conservative point of view? Stop fucking speculating and wait until the facts come out as to why they decided to enact a terroristic act upon innocent people.

And I had to Google Chris Dorner, because it was such a low level story, to begin with, evidently. And I couldn't find any information concerning his ideology, as if he or his political leanings have anything to do with the topic at hand. Ridiculous. Your referencing him makes no sense, whatsoever.

What? Are you serious? I live in fucking Texas. Does that mean I'm supposed to have a conservative point of view? Stop fucking speculating and wait until the facts come out as to why they decided to enact a terroristic act upon innocent people.

And I had to Google Chris Dorner, because it was such a low level story, to begin with, evidently. And I couldn't find any information concerning his ideology, as if he or his political leanings have anything to do with the topic at hand. Ridiculous. Your referencing him makes no sense, whatsoever.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You had to google Chris Dorner because according to you low level story and you couldn't find any information concerning his ideology?
You must be one of the most ignorant people in America or the biggest lying sack of shits to hit this forum ever.

You had to google Chris Dorner because according to you low level story and you couldn't find any information concerning his ideology?
You must be one of the most ignorant people in America or the biggest lying sack of shits to hit this forum ever.

Uh, that would be your opinion, and not to be confused with "truth".
Find the evidence stating Dorner's political leanings, not that it's relevant to the conversation or anything. I have no idea why you even referenced him.

Find the evidence stating Dorner's political leanings, not that it's relevant to the conversation or anything. I have no idea why you even referenced him.

Are you an American?

Chris Dorner was a low level story? It was high profile national news! He had a manifesto!

You can play the dumb liberal racist quite well.

Are you an American?

He's an American, just not a very bright or well informed one.

Chris Dorner was a low level story? It was high profile national news! He had a manifesto!

You can play the dumb liberal racist quite well.

New tactic for liberals act like it was a non issue event or claim you never heard of it.

Forum List

Back