"I still hope the bomber is a white American"

"The reason to hope that the bomber is a white American is because in a country where white privilege and double standards so obviously affect our national security reactions, that outcome will better guarantee that the reaction to Boston is a bit more measured."

Salon.com

You are one sick fuck.

Pretty sad reasoning isn't it?

Yep. So many have bought that myth of the Christian terrorist that some would have bet their very lives this was done by Christians. They can't name any Christian terrorists, choosing instead agnostics and schizophrenics. Yet, they are convinced that right leaning Americans in general and Christians in specific are terrorists. I do not believe any muslim woman got shoved. Shit. If you don't want to get shove don't get on a bus or subway. I'm tired of their ilk bombing us then trying to turn us into the perps. And worse, WANTING it to be a white American. White American Christains are IN the Boston marathon, not plotting to blow it up! But these terrorist sympathizers want it to be us and they want to blame us even when the probability is nil.

You certainly didn't look very hard for reference to Mr Dorner's politics
The second hit on Google using the terms chris dorner politics pointed to a Van Jones article at CNN warning us not to discuss Dorner's politics. That would be a sure sign to anyone remotely familiar to Mr Jones, what Dorner's political views were. (reading it confirms my first reaction)
Now, the fact that you were unable to discern his political affiliation confuses the shit out of me. There are several explanations.

1. You are lazy and didn't actually look for an indication of Dorner's politics.
2. You are intellectually incapable of performing a simple Google search
OR​
3. You're a damned liar. You knew about his insane racist rantings and it simply did not fit your position.
Which is it?

I go with three, him being a damn liar and a racist asshole.

I'm going with all 3 choices, but it WILL be interesting to see what he says.

Then, I'm on his awesome ignore list, so he can't see what I post. LOL

I owe some serious rep. Some of the newbies have been making some good points so I've been repping them. Gotta get back to my friends tomorrow!

You are one sick fuck.

Yep. So many have bought that myth of the Christian terrorist that some would have bet their very lives this was done by Christians. They can't name any Christian terrorists, choosing instead agnostics and schizophrenics. Yet, they are convinced that right leaning Americans in general and Christians in specific are terrorists. I do not believe any muslim woman got shoved. Shit. If you don't want to get shove don't get on a bus or subway. I'm tired of their ilk bombing us then trying to turn us into the perps. And worse, WANTING it to be a white American. White American Christains are IN the Boston marathon, not plotting to blow it up! But these terrorist sympathizers want it to be us and they want to blame us even when the probability is nil.

I'm not a Christian but that type of act goes against Christian teachings. and anyone professing to be a Christian and intentionally murders someone they are not a Christian.. A person is not a Christian because they call themself that they are a Christian because they follow the teachings of Christ. Now watch while liberals cherry pick what I say.

Uh, that would be your opinion, and not to be confused with "truth".
Find the evidence stating Dorner's political leanings, not that it's relevant to the conversation or anything. I have no idea why you even referenced him.

You certainly didn't look very hard for reference to Mr Dorner's politics
The second hit on Google using the terms chris dorner politics pointed to a Van Jones article at CNN warning us not to discuss Dorner's politics. That would be a sure sign to anyone remotely familiar to Mr Jones, what Dorner's political views were. (reading it confirms my first reaction)
Now, the fact that you were unable to discern his political affiliation confuses the shit out of me. There are several explanations.

1. You are lazy and didn't actually look for an indication of Dorner's politics.
2. You are intellectually incapable of performing a simple Google search
OR​
3. You're a damned liar. You knew about his insane racist rantings and it simply did not fit your position.
Which is it?

I think a 4th option should be added
4 all the above.

Or perhaps, he's Jake's brudder from anudder mudder. You know, just an irrelevant asshole

I'm not a Christian but that type of act goes against Christian teachings. and anyone professing to be a Christian and intentionally murders someone they are not a Christian.. A person is not a Christian because they call themself that they are a Christian because they follow the teachings of Christ. Now watch while liberals cherry pick what I say.

Well, I really like to make fun of them picking pathetic souls like Adam Lanza the sick little crazy kid, McVeigh and agnostic, the schizophrenic who shot Gabby Giffords, Rudolph who said he prefered Neitchze to the Bible, and the school shooters who had no political agency but were rather just mixed up kids and claiming they are right wing Christian terrorists. The left is so filled with hate for their fellow man they will use anything. But they can be funny in their assertions. I especially like to make fun of their statements about all the Christians in the Old Testament! Now that one IS a thigh slapper.

Well, I really like to make fun of them picking pathetic souls like Adam Lanza the sick little crazy kid, McVeigh and agnostic, the schizophrenic who shot Gabby Giffords, Rudolph who said he prefered Neitchze to the Bible, and the school shooters who had no political agency but were rather just mixed up kids and claiming they are right wing Christian terrorists. The left is so filled with hate for their fellow man they will use anything. But they can be funny in their assertions. I especially like to make fun of their statements about all the Christians in the Old Testament! Now that one IS a thigh slapper.

Christians old testament? Scratching head right now.
As I said I do not claim to be a Christian, but as long as you Christians remain true I will always have your back.

As I said I do not claim to be a Christian, but as long as you Christians remain true I will always have your back.

Yeah, when they get on a roll they haul out all the Old Testament Christians.
haha_smilie.gif

haha_smilie.gif

OH I remember one of those old testament Christians Cain wasn't it being his brothers keeper? :eusa_whistle: That was a killer right their.

haha_smilie.gif

OH I remember one of those old testament Christians Cain wasn't it being his brothers keeper? :eusa_whistle: That was a killer right their.

Well, since there was no Christ in the Old Testament.............

haha_smilie.gif

Well, since there was no Christ in the Old Testament.............

Well they (liberals) like to quote the first old testament Christian about being his brothers keeper, isn't that a killer to you?

Now that we know it was a muslim and not a Christian, the left can say "It will be a Christian next time."

For Big Reb.
The Bible is divided into 2 sections; the Jewish Pre Christ teachings and the New Testament, or the Christian bible,
There are obvious contradictions in the 2, like An eye for an eye (Old Testament) and turn the other cheek (New Testament) Libs will use the earlier OT to dispute NT teachings or to show Christianity "just as bad as Islam".

For Big Reb.
The Bible is divided into 2 sections; the Jewish Pre Christ teachings and the New Testament, or the Christian bible,
There are obvious contradictions in the 2, like An eye for an eye (Old Testament) and turn the other cheek (New Testament) Libs will use the earlier OT to dispute NT teachings or to show Christianity "just as bad as Islam".

Come on I'm being fictitious and mocking liberals.

For Big Reb.

over_board.gif

Do you think their little psychies can stand up to it?
haha_smilie.gif

For Big Reb.

over_board.gif

Do you think their little psychies can stand up to it?
haha_smilie.gif

They'll try but will always come up short.

Come on now surely everybody has heard of the liberals first old testament Christian Cain, they use his words regularly I am my brothers keeper, it's a killer isn't it? :badgrin::lmao::lmao:

Come on now surely everybody has heard of the liberals first old testament Christian Cain, they use his words regularly I am my brothers keeper, it's a killer isn't it? :badgrin::lmao::lmao:

Well I don't know about any other place, but I went to law school in TN, and TN says 'no you are not your brother's keeper. '

Well I don't know about any other place, but I went to law school in TN, and TN says 'no you are not your brother's keeper. '

But liberals seem to think Cain the first Old testament Christian was saying that he was his brothers keeper. Even obama has quoted Cain the first old testament Christian

Forum List

Back