"I still hope the bomber is a white American"

OH he's one of them.

Bigotry, on parade. I dunno. I would have thought being born in Houston, Tx. makes me an American.

All I can say is, if you are unaware of who Chris Dorner is and what his manifesto was about you are ill equip to be in this forum. Just a couple months ago.:cuckoo:

What? A regional story about a disgruntled ex-policeman who took his grievances too far.
Has nothing to do with being "equipped" to be on this forum. Who are you to pass any judgments, in any event? Drama queen.

Bigotry, on parade. I dunno. I would have thought being born in Houston, Tx. makes me an American.

All I can say is, if you are unaware of who Chris Dorner is and what his manifesto was about you are ill equip to be in this forum. Just a couple months ago.:cuckoo:

What? A regional story about a disgruntled ex-policeman who took his grievances too far.
Has nothing to do with being "equipped" to be on this forum. Who are you to pass any judgments, in any event? Drama queen.

It was a nation story

It was a nation story

A nation story? Surely you meant "national". You're an idiot, and therefore, I can't talk to you.

It was a nation story

A nation story? Surely you meant "national". You're an idiot, and therefore, I can't talk to you.

Play stupid I don't care.

A regional story? That's bullshit and now I know you are a lying sack of crap. How dishonest can one be. Your lying, racist, bigoted agenda is now on display. I can't believe you are really as stupid as you are coming off.

A regional story? That's bullshit and now I know you are a lying sack of crap. How dishonest can one be. Your lying, racist, bigoted agenda is now on display. I can't believe you are really as stupid as you are coming off.

What do you expect from an obama supporter?

It was a nation story

Really? More dishonesty? Do you dismiss anyone's post due to spelling errors? Do you want us to start posting yours?

More lying, racism, bigotry and dishonesty from poet. The guy that claims to be an intellectual, what bull shit.

It was a nation story

Really? More dishonesty? Do you dismiss anyone's post due to spelling errors? Do you want us to start posting yours?

More lying, racism, bigotry and dishonesty from poet. The guy that claims to be an intellectual, what bull shit.

:clap2::clap2:
That's why I mentioned dorner to him and got the exact response I was expecting.

Bullshit. American concept of ideologies doesn't even apply. The brothers were not "liberals". And no president can prevent international or domestic terrorism...President Obama never said that terrorism was over.

The brothers were not "liberals".
What state did they live in? What are the chances that they have the views of a liberal versus the views of a conservative?
Was Chris Dorner a liberal or conservative?

What? Are you serious? I live in fucking Texas. Does that mean I'm supposed to have a conservative point of view? Stop fucking speculating and wait until the facts come out as to why they decided to enact a terroristic act upon innocent people.

And I had to Google Chris Dorner, because it was such a low level story, to begin with, evidently. And I couldn't find any information concerning his ideology, as if he or his political leanings have anything to do with the topic at hand. Ridiculous. Your referencing him makes no sense, whatsoever.

Dorner was only a low level story in your liberal world where anything that doesn't fit with Progressive rhetoric is not a story.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You had to google Chris Dorner because according to you low level story and you couldn't find any information concerning his ideology?
You must be one of the most ignorant people in America or the biggest lying sack of shits to hit this forum ever.

Uh, that would be your opinion, and not to be confused with "truth".
Find the evidence stating Dorner's political leanings, not that it's relevant to the conversation or anything. I have no idea why you even referenced him.

Are you an American?

He's an African-American. There is a very distinct difference

"The reason to hope that the bomber is a white American is because in a country where white privilege and double standards so obviously affect our national security reactions, that outcome will better guarantee that the reaction to Boston is a bit more measured."

Salon.com

You are one sick fuck.

What? Are you serious? I live in fucking Texas. Does that mean I'm supposed to have a conservative point of view? Stop fucking speculating and wait until the facts come out as to why they decided to enact a terroristic act upon innocent people.

And I had to Google Chris Dorner, because it was such a low level story, to begin with, evidently. And I couldn't find any information concerning his ideology, as if he or his political leanings have anything to do with the topic at hand. Ridiculous. Your referencing him makes no sense, whatsoever.

You had to google Chris Dorner because according to you low level story and you couldn't find any information concerning his ideology?
You must be one of the most ignorant people in America or the biggest lying sack of shits to hit this forum ever.

Find the evidence stating Dorner's political leanings, not that it's relevant to the conversation or anything. I have no idea why you even referenced him.

You certainly didn't look very hard for reference to Mr Dorner's politics
The second hit on Google using the terms chris dorner politics pointed to a Van Jones article at CNN warning us not to discuss Dorner's politics. That would be a sure sign to anyone remotely familiar to Mr Jones, what Dorner's political views were. (reading it confirms my first reaction)
Now, the fact that you were unable to discern his political affiliation confuses the shit out of me. There are several explanations.

1. You are lazy and didn't actually look for an indication of Dorner's politics.
2. You are intellectually incapable of performing a simple Google search
OR​
3. You're a damned liar. You knew about his insane racist rantings and it simply did not fit your position.
Which is it?

The second hit on Google using the terms chris dorner politics pointed to a Van Jones article at CNN warning us not to discuss Dorner's politics. That would be a sure sign to anyone remotely familiar to Mr Jones, what Dorner's political views were. (reading it confirms my first reaction)
Now, the fact that you were unable to discern his political affiliation confuses the shit out of me. There are several explanations.

1. You are lazy and didn't actually look for an indication of Dorner's politics.
OR​
3. You're a damned liar. You knew about his insane racist rantings and it simply did not fit your position.
Which is it?

I go with three, him being a damn liar and a racist asshole.

OR​
Which is it?

I think a 4th option should be added
4 all the above.

OR​
Which is it?

I go with three, him being a damn liar and a racist asshole.

I'm going with all 3 choices, but it WILL be interesting to see what he says.

Then, I'm on his awesome ignore list, so he can't see what I post. LOL

Forum List

Back