I talked to a Russian once...............well there goes my cabinet post

LOL. Seriously knuckleheads I would like to see the law where talking to a Russian is a crime

Not talking to a Russian....
The Trump people are talking to and doing business with them non stop.
Trump people it seems are showing up in surveillance of Russians all the time.

Trump people it seems are showing up in surveillance of Russians all the time
Non stop, dirty business non stop waaaa waaaaaa waaaaaaa I want my mommy waaaaaaaa non stop waaaaaaaa lol

LOL. Seriously knuckleheads I would like to see the law where talking to a Russian is a crime

You have no proof of that, and neither does the CIA of FBI, they have been ask and said that there is no link. The only link comes from nerds like you who watch CNN

You are truly an ass. That is not what this is all about. Had both Sessions and Flynn stated, when asked about having discussions with the Russians, "Yes, we had discussions on this date and at this place, and this is what the discussions were about", none of this would be happening. Instead, they chose to lie under oath about having discussions with the Russians. Now, why did they do that? What was discussed that they do not want to admit to? Lying under oath is not a minor matter.

You are truly an ass. That is not what this is all about. Had both Sessions and Flynn stated, when asked about having discussions with the Russians, "Yes, we had discussions on this date and at this place, and this is what the discussions were about", none of this would be happening. Instead, they chose to lie under oath about having discussions with the Russians. Now, why did they do that? What was discussed that they do not want to admit to? Lying under oath is not a minor matter.
Every President or candidate for President has had discussions with Americas biggest problem. To not have discussions with Russia is immoral as this is ignoring the problem and creating more risk to the USA and Russia alike.

Next moron

Every President or candidate for President has has discussions with Americas biggest problem. To not have discussions with Russia is immoral as this is ignoring the problem and creating more risk to the USA and Russia alike.

Next moron
Hey cocksuck, the stated problem was the lies told under oath concerning the discussions. Now why did they lie, what are they covering up? Or do you believe that people in high places should just be allowed to lie under oath concerning discussion with an adversarial nation?

I stared at a very hot Russian woman for about ten minutes once, so am I going to jail?
Not at all. Terminal stupidity is not a crime in the US.
Staring at Russian woman is a jailable offense?

The terminally stupid one is you.

If you look they will come and get you

101710-maxin-anna-chapman1.jpg

Every President or candidate for President has has discussions with Americas biggest problem. To not have discussions with Russia is immoral as this is ignoring the problem and creating more risk to the USA and Russia alike.

Next moron
Hey cocksuck, the stated problem was the lies told under oath concerning the discussions. Now why did they lie, what are they covering up? Or do you believe that people in high places should just be allowed to lie under oath concerning discussion with an adversarial nation?
Actually Flynn is NOT charged with ANYTHING.

So go back to being delusional watching CNN and MSNBC

You have no proof of that, and neither does the CIA of FBI, they have been ask and said that there is no link. The only link comes from nerds like you who watch CNN
Then why is the clown's admin crying bloody murder about that surveillance? If the authorities are conducting surveillance on someone because of criminal activities, or the fact they represent an advesarial nation, then you can expect that your convesations will be recorded, and questions will be asked as to what your relationship to them is.

Next moron
Actually Flynn is NOT charged with ANYTHING.

So go back to being delusional watching CNN and MSNBC

Not yet.

Then why is the clown's admin crying bloody murder about that surveillance? If the authorities are conducting surveillance on someone because of criminal activities, or the fact they represent an advesarial nation, then you can expect that your convesations will be recorded, and questions will be asked as to what your relationship to them is.
Dude the NSA is surveilling you and I right now, just because we are here. Trump was no different, and this is wrong, do you disagree?

Should the little girl up the street from you be able to call her friend across the way without being recorded?

Fuck off you pervert

The only reason to keep the Russian "investigation going at this point is to hamper the Trump administration. Well there may be another and it is that the anti freedom scum bag Comey knows he can hang on to his job as long as the "Russian Fake News BS investigation" is on going, He is an Obama butt buddy and always has been. What the DOJ and Sessions needs to do is to swiftly open an investigation into Rice for her unlawful surveillance requests and her unmasking and possible leaking and as soon as the Russia story falls apart and the investigation ends which it's about to he needs to fire Comey in grand style. I for one am looking forward to that day with glee and great anticipation.

So you are saying that the NY Times id fake news? LOL LOL LOL

No, I'm telling you that there was no sale of 20% of US uranium to Russia. That's just bullshit fake news, and now what that article is purporting.
The Uranium went to a Canadian company that was sold to Russia. And the Clinton foundation THAT IS NOW CLOSED benefitted. The sale happened, US Uranium should not be sold to anyone, not even an ally

Uranium One
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Uranium One Inc.

Industry Mining
Founded 2005
Headquarters Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Key people
Chris Sattler (CEO)
Vadim Zhivov (President)
Products Uranium
Gold
Number of employees
2,220[1]
Parent Rosatom
Website www.uranium1.com
Uranium One is a uranium mining company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It has operations in Australia, Canada, Kazakhstan, South Africa and the United States. In January 2013 Rosatom, a Russian State-owned enterprise, through its subsidiary ARMZ Uranium Holding, purchased the company by a value of $1.3 billion.[2]
Politifact, the Washington Post and Snopes all debunked that uranium fake news.

No, I'm telling you that there was no sale of 20% of US uranium to Russia. That's just bullshit fake news, and now what that article is purporting.
The Uranium went to a Canadian company that was sold to Russia. And the Clinton foundation THAT IS NOW CLOSED benefitted. The sale happened, US Uranium should not be sold to anyone, not even an ally

Uranium One

Uranium One Inc.

Industry Mining
Founded 2005
Key people
Chris Sattler (CEO)
Vadim Zhivov (President)
Products Uranium
Gold
Number of employees
2,220[1]
Parent Rosatom
Website www.uranium1.com
Uranium One is a uranium mining company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It has operations in Australia, Canada, Kazakhstan, South Africa and the United States. In January 2013 Rosatom, a Russian State-owned enterprise, through its subsidiary ARMZ Uranium Holding, purchased the company by a value of $1.3 billion.[2]

Wrong, this is from April 7 2017 from the National Review of all places, so get over it Hillary sold Putin Uranium thru Uranium One

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446526/

Yawn, Hillary may still go to jail, as she never planned on not getting elected

Uranium One

Uranium One Inc.

Industry Mining
Founded 2005
Key people
Chris Sattler (CEO)
Vadim Zhivov (President)
Products Uranium
Gold
Number of employees
2,220[1]
Parent Rosatom
Website www.uranium1.com

Wrong, this is from April 7 2017 from the National Review of all places, so get over it Hillary sold Putin Uranium thru Uranium One

your link's a dud

Uranium One

Uranium One Inc.

Industry Mining
Founded 2005
Key people
Chris Sattler (CEO)
Vadim Zhivov (President)
Products Uranium
Gold
Number of employees
2,220[1]
Parent Rosatom
Website www.uranium1.com

your link's a dud

Then read this one from April 7 from the National review that tells how Hillary sold Uranium to Putin.

Clinton Russia Ties: Bill & Hillary Sold Out U.S. Interests to Putin Regime | National Review

Uranium One

Uranium One Inc.

Industry Mining
Founded 2005
Key people
Chris Sattler (CEO)
Vadim Zhivov (President)
Products Uranium
Gold
Number of employees
2,220[1]
Parent Rosatom
Website www.uranium1.com

your link's a dud

Then read this one from April 7 from the National review that tells how Hillary sold Uranium to Putin.

Clinton Russia Ties: Bill & Hillary Sold Out U.S. Interests to Putin Regime | National Review
Tell me something oh wise one,

was Hillary the only person that ok'd the sale? if not, then WHY do you say it was Hillary who made this decision?

Did their Clinton foundation donor Guistra own any part of the Uranium company that bought the US Company or did he sell off all of his shares in the company in 2007, 5 years before the Russian owner bought the US Company?

Uranium One

Uranium One Inc.

Industry Mining
Founded 2005
Key people
Chris Sattler (CEO)
Vadim Zhivov (President)
Products Uranium
Gold
Number of employees
2,220[1]
Parent Rosatom
Website www.uranium1.com

your link's a dud

The National Review is a conservative publication.

Forum List

Back