I talked to a Russian once...............well there goes my cabinet post

The Uranium went to a Canadian company that was sold to Russia. And the Clinton foundation THAT IS NOW CLOSED benefitted. The sale happened, US Uranium should not be sold to anyone, not even an ally

Uranium One
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Uranium One Inc.

Industry Mining
Founded 2005
Headquarters Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Key people
Chris Sattler (CEO)
Vadim Zhivov (President)
Products Uranium
Gold
Number of employees
2,220[1]
Parent Rosatom
Website www.uranium1.com
Uranium One is a uranium mining company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It has operations in Australia, Canada, Kazakhstan, South Africa and the United States. In January 2013 Rosatom, a Russian State-owned enterprise, through its subsidiary ARMZ Uranium Holding, purchased the company by a value of $1.3 billion.[2]
Politifact, the Washington Post and Snopes all debunked that uranium fake news.

Wrong, this is from April 7 2017 from the National Review of all places, so get over it Hillary sold Putin Uranium thru Uranium One

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446526/

Yawn, Hillary may still go to jail, as she never planned on not getting elected
your link's a dud

Then read this one from April 7 from the National review that tells how Hillary sold Uranium to Putin.

Clinton Russia Ties: Bill & Hillary Sold Out U.S. Interests to Putin Regime | National Review
Tell me something oh wise one,

was Hillary the only person that ok'd the sale? if not, then WHY do you say it was Hillary who made this decision?

Did their Clinton foundation donor Guistra own any part of the Uranium company that bought the US Company or did he sell off all of his shares in the company in 2007, 5 years before the Russian owner bought the US Company?
Hillary didn't ok it at all. She was not responsible for approving it.

I'd like to know why some feel it's okay to not disclose meetings with foreign agents and lie about them afterwards. It wasn't just one of two people either. There are eight individuals connected to Trump that had shady communications with russian agents and tried to cover it up

Jared Kushner
Roger Stone
Paul Mantafort
Eric Prince
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Micheal Flynn
JD Gordon
I would like to know why Hillary Clinton and Obama sold Putin Uranium
Well, She didn't. Really, become better i formed. You're embarrassing yourself again.

I'd like to know why some feel it's okay to not disclose meetings with foreign agents and lie about them afterwards. It wasn't just one of two people either. There are eight individuals connected to Trump that had shady communications with russian agents and tried to cover it up

Jared Kushner
Roger Stone
Paul Mantafort
Eric Prince
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Micheal Flynn
JD Gordon
Well, She didn't. Really, become better i formed. You're embarrassing yourself again.
Yes she did sell Putin Uranium....................try again kid

Clinton Russia Ties: Bill & Hillary Sold Out U.S. Interests to Putin Regime | National Review

National Review? Another 'Conservative' yellow rag. Now the Bush admin allowed the only steel mill on the West Coast that can roll armor to be sold to a Russian company in 2007. And the mill continues to roll armor plate for Israel. Business has become global, and these companies will outlast Putin and the rest of the present leaders.

National Review? Another 'Conservative' yellow rag. Now the Bush admin allowed the only steel mill on the West Coast that can roll armor to be sold to a Russian company in 2007. And the mill continues to roll armor plate for Israel. Business has become global, and these companies will outlast Putin and the rest of the present leaders.
Try again..................

LOL. Seriously knuckleheads I would like to see the law where talking to a Russian is a crime

It's not a crime--but when you lie about meeting with the Russians during the campaign season, then it becomes a very serious issue. It was a lot more than a one time contact--LOL

The Trump inner circle has denied any contact with any Russians during the campaign season--5 TIMES.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

The biggest denier of all has been Donald Trump.
hack.jpg

General Flynn lied to the FBI. We also know that Flynn was a paid lobbyist for Turkey receiving 530K for his services and didn't disclose this until long after he was busted by the FBI, and had already attended National Security briefings. We also know that lying to the FBI is a FELONY, which is why Flynn is now asking for immunity. While you all were chanting "lock her up"--Flynn was stating anyone that is asking for immunity is GUILTY.
Mike Flynn attended intelligence briefings while a lobbyist for Turkey
Flynn seeks immunity for testimony - CNNPolitics.com

streambe_27462b42-a650-3843-b6a5-e2fb2017f394-1794814528.jpeg

JEFF SESSIONS--while everyone is stating "well he misunderstood the question"--he also filled out a confirmation questionaire before he went in to testify and checked a box stating he had no contact with any Russians and signed it.

"When Sessions was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.” Which is why he is now refusing to go back to congress and answer questions again under oath.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

CxkIWKrXcAAr5YW.jpg

After Sessions was busted, J.D. Gordon another Trump surrogate admitted to meeting with the Russian ambassador in Cleveland during the RNC convention to write foreign policy with him. Long before they were even close to winning a freaking election. They actually put this clause in the Republican platform.

"Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful.
But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

John McCain wants to know why this clause was put in the RNC platform?

Then this comes out

CNN confirms it
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Devin Nunes, who was a senior executive for the Trump transistion team, gets the boot as chairman of the house Intelligence committee. He went running to Trump to inform him of what new evidence had surfaced.
Nunes apologizes to House Intel Committee, member says - CNNPolitics.com
House intel committee: Partisan split over canceled open hearing - CNNPolitics.com
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/...house-intelligence-committee-russia.html?_r=0

Then the co-chair of the house intelligence committee had this to say.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is Treason.

You really couldn't have given Democrats a more powerful weapon than electing Donald Trump. They are going to ride this one to hell and back.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not real hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a grasp of what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution means.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Last edited:
LOL. Seriously knuckleheads I would like to see the law where talking to a Russian is a crime
Were they talking to russian diplomats (usually spies) before they were even in gov't, while Russians were hacking into Dem computers and trying to throw the election, according to all our intelligence services? Nothing suspicious or out of the ordinary there...

Try again..................

All investigated, nothing there, liars and dupes...

Jared Kushner
Roger Stone
Paul Mantafort
Eric Prince
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Micheal Flynn
JD Gordon

There were 7 other agencies involved, all investigated, she had no control over it. ZZZZZZZZZZZ. Hater dupes and GOP liars....

Jared Kushner
Roger Stone
Paul Mantafort
Eric Prince
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Micheal Flynn
JD Gordon

How did Hillary sell ity. She never owned any Uranium? Did she sell stock in an uranium company? Tell us Oh brilliant one, how did she sell it?

Forum List

Back