I think America should have a 2nd Civil War

Of course it exists ....but you are expecting relief from the very elite class that owns the majority of wealth which is akin to asking Colonel Sanders for better pen conditions for the chickens before they are hacked into thighs, legs, wings and breasts floured in Sanders secret herbs and spices before they are "fried".

Get this though your head......we have been nothing but a resource that has had diminishing returns as the robotic age and artificial intelligence age approaches. We are losing any bargaining power by the day. The great culling of what the elites refer to as "worthless eaters" began at least three decades ago.
So instead of discussing the 8 real ways the gap between the rich and poor widened you want to try to convince people the income tax is unconstitutional and we should worry about automation?

The gap widened by leftist design, next!
Well it’s hard to argue with that kind of illogic

Give it the old college try, faggot.
By leftist design? We got Bush 1 to invent nafta? We defend illegal employers? We broke unions and sent their jobs overseas?

Wasn’t your boy Mitt Romney a venture capitalist? How many jobs did Bain capitals send overseas?

Are you claiming Bush wasn't a Globalist/Leftist? I claim he was. :funnyface:

What causes "inflation"????? Put your thinking cap on........here is a hint "The Federal Reserve".......
What causes the gap between the rich and poor to widen?

1. Hiring illegals
2. Breaking unions
3. Sending good paying jobs overseas.
4. Buying from Walmart and China
5. Giving tax breaks to the rich
6. Deregulation’s that encourage corporate greed.
7. Next to No interest on our savings
8. CEOs pay skyrockets but workers pay stay flat.

The federal reserve while bullshit is just a distraction from all these other truths.

Now you and trump want to bring manufacturing back but at $15 hr.

The gap in wealth disparity goes back to the root cause of the entity that owns USA.INC and their ability to extend credit from nothing AND extract those lines of credit when it suits their needs..........
I’ll agree. So you admit class warfare exists.

So believe me when I tell you the attack on the middle class is multi faceted.

I forgot one. Cutting social services and social programs. That’s another reason the gaps growing. For example the rich get a tax break but we suffer cuts to Medicare and social security. Further making the gap wider.

At least you realize class warfare is real.

Of course it exists ....but you are expecting relief from the very elite class that owns the majority of wealth which is akin to asking Colonel Sanders for better pen conditions for the chickens before they are hacked into thighs, legs, wings and breasts floured in Sanders secret herbs and spices before they are "fried".

Get this though your head......we have been nothing but a resource that has had diminishing returns as the robotic age and artificial intelligence age approaches. We are losing any bargaining power by the day. The great culling of what the elites refer to as "worthless eaters" began at least three decades ago.
So instead of discussing the 8 real ways the gap between the rich and poor widened you want to try to convince people the income tax is unconstitutional and we should worry about automation?

I barter the most sacred commodity that I have which is my labor...and this parasitic entity that owns USA.INC isn't entitled to a single, solitary cent of it.....get it? You are not going to change diddly squat by whining about illegal labor when leftards openly want them here. You aren't going to change hearts and minds about unions when the CPUSA openly supports them. I believe that I covered the reasons 3-8.......and becoming a "leftard" and touting their marxist spew will not change a fucking thing....as a matter of fact, the owners of the matrix WANT this communist, totalitarian, technocratic system of control because they used our sweat equity to finance this Orwellian system.......are you that fucking dense as to not see this?

Here I am....thinking that you had even the slightest clue.......

What causes the gap between the rich and poor to widen?

1. Hiring illegals
2. Breaking unions
3. Sending good paying jobs overseas.
4. Buying from Walmart and China
5. Giving tax breaks to the rich
6. Deregulation’s that encourage corporate greed.
7. Next to No interest on our savings
8. CEOs pay skyrockets but workers pay stay flat.

The federal reserve while bullshit is just a distraction from all these other truths.

Now you and trump want to bring manufacturing back but at $15 hr.

The gap in wealth disparity goes back to the root cause of the entity that owns USA.INC and their ability to extend credit from nothing AND extract those lines of credit when it suits their needs..........
I’ll agree. So you admit class warfare exists.

So believe me when I tell you the attack on the middle class is multi faceted.

I forgot one. Cutting social services and social programs. That’s another reason the gaps growing. For example the rich get a tax break but we suffer cuts to Medicare and social security. Further making the gap wider.

At least you realize class warfare is real.

I barter the most sacred commodity that I have which is my labor...and this parasitic entity that owns USA.INC isn't entitled to a single, solitary cent of it.....get it? You are not going to change diddly squat by whining about illegal labor when leftards openly want them here. You aren't going to change hearts and minds about unions when the CPUSA openly supports them. I believe that I covered the reasons 3-8.......and becoming a "leftard" and touting their marxist spew will not change a fucking thing....as a matter of fact, the owners of the matrix WANT this communist, totalitarian, technocratic system of control because they used our sweat equity to finance this Orwellian system.......are you that fucking dense as to not see this?

Here I am....thinking that you had even the slightest clue.......
Relax. I agree more than you think

By leftist design? We got Bush 1 to invent nafta? We defend illegal employers? We broke unions and sent their jobs overseas?

Wasn’t your boy Mitt Romney a venture capitalist? How many jobs did Bain capitals send overseas?

I forgot the 9th way the rich have widened the gap between them and us. The flat tax widens the gap. A progressive tax is more fair and works better unless you are a rush Limbaugh or Koch brother

Or soros or buffet

I forgot the 9th way the rich have widened the gap between them and us. The flat tax widens the gap. A progressive tax is more fair and works better unless you are a rush Limbaugh or Koch brother

Or soros or buffet

Since when has the US had a flat tax? :cuckoo:

Silly, Silly Boo Boo.

Or soros or buffet

Silly, Silly Boo Boo.
Getting close.

Hell trump and guys like him probably don’t pay any taxes.

Or soros or buffet

Silly, Silly Boo Boo.
Maybe we should have an uncivil war?

The right wing has been pushing for that wealth shift for years...and it's not a downward wealth shift
I’ve mentioned like 9 ways the rich have waged war on the middle class. Every one of them were policies republicans pushed. But republicans will say the rich rule the Democratic Party too. Yea but those people aren’t pushing policies that hurt the middle class. If they are can republicans name thes3 policies?

Republicans got Bill Clinton to sign nafta. But Herbert walker bush invented it.

Trump and bush’s tax breaks further widened the gap.

Breaking unions did too

Hiring illegals to do jobs Americans won’t do was the gop mantra in the 2000s and started on Reagan’s watch

Or soros or buffet

Silly, Silly Boo Boo.

IDGAF, you will lose, faggot. PS: The US has no flat tax, dumbass.

Or soros or buffet

Silly, Silly Boo Boo.

I meant fat ass.

When is this civil war kicking off. I’ve got the pillbox all set. Chop...chop!

Or soros or buffet

Silly, Silly Boo Boo.

I meant fat ass.

:dunno:

The right wing has been pushing for that wealth shift for years...and it's not a downward wealth shift
I’ve mentioned like 9 ways the rich have waged war on the middle class. Every one of them were policies republicans pushed. But republicans will say the rich rule the Democratic Party too. Yea but those people aren’t pushing policies that hurt the middle class. If they are can republicans name thes3 policies?

Republicans got Bill Clinton to sign nafta. But Herbert walker bush invented it.

Trump and bush’s tax breaks further widened the gap.

Breaking unions did too

Hiring illegals to do jobs Americans won’t do was the gop mantra in the 2000s and started on Reagan’s watch

Who signed NAFTA into law, faggot? I don't mean that in the cool mdk way, either.

Sealybobo, you make me wonder at times. There are posts of yours that say to me that you know the score and then there are times I have been left to wonder....perhaps you have felt the same way about my postings and my hope that Trump was legit and was recruited by white hats.

Honestly, my hope has been wavering here of late because I don't see any changes, I don't see anything but further division that has created even more tension between all of us. If Trump is simply playing a part to provoke a civil war where the U.N blue hats intervene? Then it is "GAME OVER"............the elites have been doubling down when it comes to squashing dissent. Twitter, Facebook, youtube, etc, etc have been silencing voices that speak out. I don't give a shit if someone has a dissenting opinion that differs from mine...they have the God given right to express it but the censoring of opinions that take umbrage with that of the lamestream bought and paid for media should scare all of us and they are moving quickly to remove any and all alternative media news sources.

Who wrote it?

Who voted for it

Asshole

H.W. Bush wrote it, no one voted for it. W.J. Clinton signed it into law.

Everyone got fucked. Well, not the Bushes or Clintons.

You're just a leftist shill anyways, you don't see things as they really are, too easily led.

Since we're chucking insults, I'll roll with "You're a retarded asshat."

Forum List

Back