I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

Yes, republicans. Oh so now you claim to be more republican than all the republicans who represent you?

My claim is that they are not really Republicans at all. When you vote with Democrats, conduct yourself like a Democrat, you're not really a Republican.
On our side we call them blue dog democrats. Usually southern democrats. They are in the pockets of the lobbyists, their constituents don’t want gun reform, they are not pro gay or choice. They don’t believe in evolution or global warming.

Their republican opponent was so bad they won. Even in a red state.

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.
Republicans hate America.

Next they will boycott Hot Dogs and Apple Pie
Just like the cops. Republicans loved cops when they were murdering blacks. But not if they arrest people for not social distancing or when they defend the capitol from rioters.
You mean Floyd was going to die no matter what happened. There i corrected it for you.
Very true
Floyd would have died eventually.

It s just a coincidence that he died after having oxygen cut off
Actually he died from a drug overdose. He had over 3 times the lethal dose in him. I know why you guys have no morals when you worship life long criminals.

I know....
It is all a coincidence that he was walking around just fine and happened to die with a knee on his neck

Actually, it was a coincidence.

Although the events were related. Mr Floyd decided to eat his entire fentanyl stash when he saw he was getting pinched.

Yes...You tell em

The cure for a fentanyl overdose is to kneel on their neck for eight minutes

No one knew that Mr. Floyd was od'ing at the time. Not until they got him on the slab after he attained room temperature.

Why didn't Floyd tell Officer Chauvin about his ingestion of fentanyl?

Or the fact that he was dying from coronavirus infection?

At least give Chauvin a chance to put a covering on his knee for protection?

No, not really. The problem is voter suppression, not voter oppression. Immigrants are not an issue for most of us, even though you Trump fanatics argue otherwise as an excuse for your opposition.
The "stealing" of the election was an invention of ex-president Chaos in his effort to steal a fair election that he lost. It amazes me that you fanatics allow ex-president Chaos to control your minds.

Oh the irony. You bring up voter suppression in the same post as saying somebody controls our minds? :auiqs.jpg:

Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

Just like the cops. Republicans loved cops when they were murdering blacks. But not if they arrest people for not social distancing or when they defend the capitol from rioters.
You mean Floyd was going to die no matter what happened. There i corrected it for you.
Very true

Actually he died from a drug overdose. He had over 3 times the lethal dose in him. I know why you guys have no morals when you worship life long criminals.

I know....
It is all a coincidence that he was walking around just fine and happened to die with a knee on his neck

Although the events were related. Mr Floyd decided to eat his entire fentanyl stash when he saw he was getting pinched.

Yes...You tell em

No one knew that Mr. Floyd was od'ing at the time. Not until they got him on the slab after he attained room temperature.

Every witness to this murder told the cop to stop, you’re killing him.

Someone should have tackled the cop but then you’d go to jail too. So they could only verbally protest what the cop was doing.

And republicans in kentucky want to make that illegal too.

On our side we call them blue dog democrats. Usually southern democrats. They are in the pockets of the lobbyists, their constituents don’t want gun reform, they are not pro gay or choice. They don’t believe in evolution or global warming.

Oh please, how many DINO's does the party have? I can't think of one.

Very true

I know....

Yes...You tell em

Officers were trained to do that, that technique was used for years without any deaths. You didn't know that?

Ever met Bernie Sanders?

No, not really. The problem is voter suppression, not voter oppression. Immigrants are not an issue for most of us, even though you Trump fanatics argue otherwise as an excuse for your opposition.
The "stealing" of the election was an invention of ex-president Chaos in his effort to steal a fair election that he lost. It amazes me that you fanatics allow ex-president Chaos to control your minds.

Oh the irony. You bring up voter suppression in the same post as saying somebody controls our minds? :auiqs.jpg:
It’s obvious republicans have always been about voter suppression.

1. they didn’t like absentee voting, even during a pandemic. They wanted us to hood together on Election Day. Republicans are dumb.

2. Trump appointed a guy to the post office and he removed high speed sorting machines so votes would come in late on Election Day. And trump didn’t want to count any votes that came in late. Where did late votes come from? Big cities like detroit.

Slick. Clever. but also obvious.

Very true

I know....

Yes...You tell em

Someone should have tackled the cop but then you’d go to jail too. So they could only verbally protest what the cop was doing.

Officer Chauvin had used this technique on suspects before w/o ill effect. He didn't know that Chauvin was od'ing or dying from corona. Maybe the gathering mob should have told him that.

Last time they were exposed was during the creation of Obamacare.

Very true

I know....

Yes...You tell em

Officer Chauvin had used this technique on suspects before w/o ill effect. He didn't know that Chauvin was od'ing or dying from corona. Maybe the gathering mob should have told him that.
They told him get up you’re killing him. He wasn’t listening. Now he’s going to get ass raped in jail

Very true

What was he being arrested for selling loose cigarettes? Now compare that to storming the capitol and trying to break through a barricade trying to get to two of our highest politicians and chanting lynch them

The insurrectionists weren’t obeying the police lawful commands at the capitol. So why weren’t they all shot?

Just imagine if democrats stormed the White House when trump was president to get him to leave when he refused to leave? We should have. Helped him pack
He tried to use a counterfeit 20 dollar bill, it wasn't the cops fault he took an overdose of drugs and he shouldn't rott in jail for Floyd's bad decision. Yes when you cheat in an election, shit happens.

...And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.

Which serves to prove just how few Americans actually deserve the Right to Vote.
Let us vote online. You have a social security number right? So why not just make an election form that voters who want to absentee vote can fill out and mail in? You can verify who they are.

Why make it harder to absentee vote? Why do you need to have a reason?

Why boycott major league baseball because ex-President Chaos tells you to do that?
Everything he touches dies. Baseball is essentially dead anyway, but why allow Trump to put the final nail in the coffin? Can't any of you think?
What does Trump have to do with this????

Stupid asshole.
He agreed with the idea of a boycott and you Trump fanatics are now drooling.
Stupid asshole.
so if he agreed with something...then by definition he wasn't the one pushing the issue. Geez....President Trump is no longer in office. He is the former President. Xiden is the President, he was the one that used influrence, lies propaganda, and threat of brown shirt storm troopers to force MLB to make this choice, that will greatly impact the future of the sport.

Very true

I know....
He was yelling i can't breathe before he had a knee on his neck. I know you really don't like the truth.
So the cure to help someone who can’t breathe is to put your knee on the back of their neck?
I didn't put that in their training manual, whether I agree or not that is what all officers in that precinct was trained to do. If anyone should be arrested, it should be the person that made the decision to put that technique in their training.

Very true

What was he being arrested for selling loose cigarettes? Now compare that to storming the capitol and trying to break through a barricade trying to get to two of our highest politicians and chanting lynch them

The insurrectionists weren’t obeying the police lawful commands at the capitol. So why weren’t they all shot?

Just imagine if democrats stormed the White House when trump was president to get him to leave when he refused to leave? We should have. Helped him pack
He tried to use a counterfeit 20 dollar bill, it wasn't the cops fault he took an overdose of drugs and he shouldn't rott in jail for Floyd's bad decision. Yes when you cheat in an election, shit happens.
Yea like Rudy trump and Fox are being sued by dominion Or one of you gets shot by a capitol police officer.

You guys said more facts would come out about the rigged election. We’re still waiting.

Oh, and then don’t cry about the kid on the beach the cops tackled for disobeying the lockdown. He should have followed the law.

Why boycott major league baseball because ex-President Chaos tells you to do that?
Everything he touches dies. Baseball is essentially dead anyway, but why allow Trump to put the final nail in the coffin? Can't any of you think?
What does Trump have to do with this????

Stupid asshole.
He agreed with the idea of a boycott and you Trump fanatics are now drooling.
Stupid asshole.
so if he agreed with something...then by definition he wasn't the one pushing the issue. Geez....President Trump is no longer in office. He is the former President. Xiden is the President, he was the one that used influrence, lies propaganda, and threat of brown shirt storm troopers to force MLB to make this choice, that will greatly impact the future of the sport.
Corporations are also telling Georgia they won’t do business with them if they pass voter suppression laws.

Very true

I know....
He was yelling i can't breathe before he had a knee on his neck. I know you really don't like the truth.

Very true

Every life saving course I have had said that the proper response when someone can’t breathe is to kneel on their neck
Like I said whether I agree of not, that's what the officers were trained to do if they think the suspect is having a drug overdose.

Forum List

Back