I think I agree. A Biden impeachment is a lock.

I agree. This President, like his predecessor, is going to get impeached. Unlike his predecessor, Biden will likely only get impeached once. Unlike either of Trump’s impeachments, the one we can now safely predict against Biden will be properly predicated.

Also, just as neither of the baseless impeachments against Trump led to Senate convictions, this legitimate (likely) one against Biden won’t, either.
Well, if you can get sucked off in the Oval Office and get cleared after impeachment, anything goes in the White House.

The Russian words are of no value.

President Trump is entitled to his views and is entitled to share them. I realize this offends leftards.

Tough shit.

Literally no one thinks the corrupt Democrat Senators would vote to remove.

You are caught, I'll look for your posts when the SCOTUS tosses the rigged indictments/convictions demanding the SCOTUS be rigged by adding more liberal justices.
So you are banking on trump being convicted in the courts, then you magically think the SCOTUS is going to take on the appeals?

So you are banking on trump being convicted in the courts, then you magically think the SCOTUS is going to take on the appeals?
We all know Trump can't get a fair trial in Dem town. We'll have to appeal the RIGGED Dem rulings.

I don't see him being impeached, as corrupted as our government is currently. But an ongoing Impeachment inquiry will keep all of the Biden family corruption and traitorous actions front and center which is key. Americans have short memories and if it's not in front of their face, they tend to think it's not important.

Well, there is that Democrat Media Bubble Cult thingy that suppresses any negatively about the Democrats.

Bring it on idiots. Go ahead with your desperate impeachments efforts.

Maybe you'll get a temporary mental deflection from Trump's legal woes, but Democrats would love nothing more for next election cycle.

Party over Country, right?

Party over Country, right?
HA! If you think Republicans the House are going to do something to help the country while D is in the WH you don't know up from down.

Best thing they can do is for the country is get rejected at the ballot box again come next election.

You mean like the twice impeached disgraced ex-president sexual abuser.
1650719929109.png

Worst of the worst sexual abuser, his own daughter.

Forum List

Back