I think I agree. A Biden impeachment is a lock.

I agree. This President, like his predecessor, is going to get impeached. Unlike his predecessor, Biden will likely only get impeached once. Unlike either of Trump’s impeachments, the one we can now safely predict against Biden will be properly predicated.

Also, just as neither of the baseless impeachments against Trump led to Senate convictions, this legitimate (likely) one against Biden won’t, either.

Biden's ultimate defense is that the real Joe Biden dies in 2019 and this guy is a Body Double

I think Biden will resign before he is impeached. Remember he does what he is told.
I dont understand why anyone thinks he will resign. What happens if he resigns and what happens if he doesnt? If he resigns, him and his family go to prison because, the FBI and DOJ will no longer protect him. If he wins the next election, they run out the statute of limitations on all their crimes and they get away with everything Scott free. Which do you think Joe prefers? Prison or a life of luxury?

There is literally a zero percent chance that he resigns. He would have to be fucking crazy to resign. Joe is stupid and senile, but he isnt crazy.

Does the Senate have the votes to find Biden guilty though? And with McConnell being a virtual vegetable how does that play into it?
Youre hoping that they dont have the votes, right? You are PRAYING that they dont have the votes. :laugh:

Brain dead vegetables just vote for whatever we tell them to vote for. Democrats have been doing this with Feinstein, Fetterman and Hank Johnson for quite some time. :dunno:

Forum List

Back