I think I may have a home here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,
Soon as I saw that you have something called a "clean debate zone" I knew this might be a place for me to hang out. I've joined the other three or four well known forums, you folks can probably guess the names, and it always runs the same course, I'll find a few decent people to talk to, and then one or two longtime trolls will destroy it, followed by a one or two dozen, then the board's toast unless you enjoy that sort of thing.
I don't.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you, but I think I'll just lurk for a while and read some of the threads first without saying much. Who knows, maybe I'll even run into some old friends from other forums.

I'm a semi-retired (against my will) camera op who still gets to do some editing, and I'm a huge fan of Leon Russell.

Cheers, and thanks for having me.
View attachment 159984

There are tons of trolls here and very few rules and yes, people are allowed to troll you here. Yes, apparently, a lot of people actually DO enjoy that sort of thing. Cutting down others makes them feel better about themselves. They have to do it in order to gain the acceptance of their scumbag peers. You have to be able to handle those trolls to post here or you may has well go back to where you came from.
14211b9c19af7637d692b81717f57916_original.JPG

:lol: YOU were the one that had to make a crack about me first here...now, who's the jealous one? ;)

But you are older than me, so that must make you feel terrible! Lol. :D
oooh 4 years! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I said, older. :D

O.K., you two knock it off before one of you has an aneurysm.
Ah, it's nothing luv...I just like fucking with her...as she does me. ;)

Welcome aboard! We offer pizza, beer, white wine and your choice of scotch. The Cabanna Boy will be by shortly to take your order.

Oh and hands off the chocolate :D

Hello there,
Soon as I saw that you have something called a "clean debate zone" I knew this might be a place for me to hang out.

Welcome. But, before you make such a sweeping decision, you might want to note that the 'Current Events' sub-forum is indistinguishable from 'The Rubber Room' sub-forum here. No one knows why ...

Are you the same Checkerboard Strangler from PF and DP?

Seriously, I am just being honest about what kind of board this is. If you can't tolerate trolls, you probably won't enjoy your time here much unless you stick strictly to the Clean Debate Zone and the Lounge. Don't wander out of those areas and you might be okay. But welcome FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back