🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think I want to die in 20 years

200.gif

I am not queer and I don’t get along well with women

So I live alone 😂😂😂😫😫😫

One helpful realization you can have for yourself..........

Once you learn to be your own best friend, like who you are, and be happy with yourself, then you can be content in living by yourself.

Living your life thinking you NEED someone else to be happy........is a stereotypical social brainwashing that will fuck you up for life. There are many things we have to deprogram from our brains and psyche's in order to be decent, viable human beings. If you don't find a way to deprogram a lot of the fucked up garbage that we are brainwashed with growing up...........you can never be happy with yourself or your life.

And if you aren't happy with yourself, you aren't going to be happy with someone else.

Maybe I will leave Vegas in 4 years and move to a remote area and get some dogs
20 years and my $$$ will be gone and so will I

Die on my own terms like a real man
Stop being a bitch.

I drink EVERY DAY. I did drugs every day for near a decade. I do manual labor every day. I've been married twice. I raised 2 girls.

Little whining ass bitch is contemplating death??? GTFO pussy

Stop being a bitch.

I drink EVERY DAY. I did drugs every day for near a decade. I do manual labor every day. I've been married twice. I raised 2 girls.

1) You should stop drinking. But then I should stop overeating.

2) I am weak and disabled and proud of my disability.

1) You should stop drinking. But then I should stop overeating.

2) I am weak and disabled and proud of my disability.

1. Nope

2. Seeking sympathy is a bitch move

I'm liking both of your comments because I agree with both of you. Yes the OP is going through a stressful time, but he is also seeking sympathy from us when he should be talking about this with family, friends, and his doctor. However, I still feel bad for him because he's obviously suffering from depression.

I'm liking both of your comments because I agree with both of you. Yes the OP is going through a stressful time, but he is also seeking sympathy from us when he should be talking about this with family, friends, and his doctor. However, I still feel bad for him because he's obviously suffering from depression.
He could call me. I have my Dr Phil license ready to go....

Stop being a bitch.

He claims to have a million plus in the bank and owns a business.
And if he was a Biden supporter, you’d be telling him to go fuck himself.

Forum List

Back