Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think I want to die in 20 years

I am very weird as if you don’t know

Everything I say is real

I have zero ego too

Maybe I will leave Vegas in 4 years and move to a remote area and get some dogs
20 years and my $$$ will be gone and so will I

Die on my own terms like a real man

After having read many of your posts in this thread, my advice follows. Sit down in front of a word processing program. Think of all your problems, shortcomings, fears and doubts—list them. Now create a handful of fictional people. Give them complete histories, character traits; name their parents and grandparents, give them jobs and flesh out their personalities. Now put these fictional people in the worst life situations you can imagine, and then write about how they deal with their problems—you'll likely kill a few of them off in the process. Now that you've completed a story, be it a short one, a novella or a full-length novel, read back through and pay close attention to how you solved the problems of your fictional people. Apply those solutions to your own life's problems. Submit your story for publication. Start drinking after it's been rejected a hundred times. Now write another novel and another.

Indeependent
Ha

I am on it since about 2002 lol

I take lexapro and clonzapam

I had a mental break down in 2001 and my parents had to fly out from Detroit to Phoenix

Indeependent
Only 10 mg

Anymore I get horrible diarrhea and impotence
And therein lies the problem.
When it comes to Lexapro, 20MG, for instance, is not 2 x 10MG.
I was told that 10MG and 20MG statistically have almost no effect.
You have to take 15MG.
You may have to take 5MG of tadalafil to offset the sexual effect.

Forum List

Back