I think it is a waste of tax payer's money by Trump and he should stop

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

Are you having chest pains yet? Breathing erratic?

You would suck Trump's cock if he asked you to.
Nice. You lefties are consistent I'll give you that. No matter the conversation you never take long to post about sucking dicks or screaming racist.
How else am I to communicate with a person who ignores facts even when presented by your fellow conservatives, and who lies, all in the name of defending someone who is stealing from his own children/grandchildren, etc.?

I'm sure that there is dismay in realizing what a selfish dick you elected. But seriously, how long will you continue to defend him at the cost of your own integrity?

That's why I said you'd suck his cock.

Nice. You lefties are consistent I'll give you that. No matter the conversation you never take long to post about sucking dicks or screaming racist.
How else am I to communicate with a person who ignores facts even when presented by your fellow conservatives, and who lies, all in the name of defending someone who is stealing from his own children/grandchildren, etc.?

I'm sure that there is dismay in realizing what a selfish dick you elected. But seriously, how long will you continue to defend him at the cost of your own integrity?

Gee you talk about cock and dick more than I do. LOL!

Are you having chest pains yet? Breathing erratic?
Me? Not at all. As someone educated in the law and sworn to defend the Constitution, I'm certain our system will survive this lying crook just as it has those in the past.

I worry that so many voters are stupid enough to fall for such a con, but that's another issue.

For the record, I was raised by Republicans and have voted for some too. I would have accepted most of the 2016 GOP candidates without much grumbling other than usual partisan differences - I'm an Independent, btw, but progressive.

45 doesn't respect the Constitution and he doesn't care about you. Not. One. Bit.

Someone who is so desperate to seem intelligent and has posted twice now how smart they are wouldn't resort to sucking cock posts if they were that bright.

BTW- What is Trump stealing from his kids and grandkids?

You're probably the biggest liar to date on this board.

Fundraisers, Palm Springs...I forgot. It was never-ending under BO. Always a reason to route a phony trip thru a party or Golf. And the other one to Africa or the mother in law to China, Spring Break....etc.

Never a true accounting of BO trips. MSM provided "cover" of course. Now they will spin it the other way. The TDS crowd will believe anything MSM tells them. BO cost billions in phony travel, parties, golf, vacations. But suddenly they track every penny to a guys own southern WH home. Pathetic.

Someone who is so desperate to seem intelligent and has posted twice now how smart they are wouldn't resort to sucking cock posts if they were that bright.

BTW- What is Trump stealing from his kids and grandkids?
From the poster's, but Trump is also harming his own children and grandchildren by rolling back environmental protections. No matter how rich, you can't buy your own environment.

Forum List

Back