I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

Don't you think that if the federal goverment actually did something to limit access to guns, and reduce people going crazy with weapons, teachers, who seem to be in the line of fire, literally, all too often, might be less nervous?
Any teacher who tells you she/he is nervous about school shootings needs psychiatric treatment or needs to quit listening to gun grabber hysteria.

They are at least 1000x more likely to die on their way to school than to be involved in a school shooting.

Link?

/——/ Get a street fighting lawyer. Your son doesn’t want a suspension on his school record.

Do you know what elements are in play when filling a law suit?

Duty to the plaintiff
A breach of that duty
A Tort, or harm
Causation
Damages

Negligence can be an act, or a failure to act. In this case, and in my opinion, the the act will prevail, and the defendant (school district) will be exculpated.

However, "New York State chief judge Sol Wachtler was famously quoted by Tom Wolfe in The Bonfire of the Vanities that "a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."
/—-/ The district doesn’t want negative press and the legal fees for defending themselves. Sue for $1, legal fees, reinstatement in school and expunge the records.

Actually there is no need for legal action......just perseverance on the parents part.
----------------------------------- i'd take Legal Action if possible as part of the war on public schools and teachers . Same as they are doing war on normal boys and possibly girls as the schools , teachers and administration work to change Americana and America .

Possibly.....but I wouldn't think it would have to go that far. Usually once the school realizes the parent isn't a pushover, something is usually done...atleast at some level, but it could take a few 'back & forth's' between parent & school to get there.

I just don't see it as lawsuit material in this case...just not enough there
Unfortunately, if a parent comes in screaming and yelling and threatening, it provides evidence that the district was right all along.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.

I have two kids in school and the teachers are terrible. Your case is really awful. I am an Independent but I cannot stand the illogic of the Left. My daughter's friend asked to use the ladies room and the teacher said no, you have to use the gender neutral bathroom because it is closest. Now that bathroom is safe with one toilet and a lock but the girl felt uncomfortable for some reason using a room that boys can use too so she asked to go to the ladies room again and was sent to the prinicipal. That girl's mom went ape nuts. The mom was told her daughter needs sensitivity training. LMAO.

If that was my kid, I would have been livid and that situation is tiny compared to what happened to you. Good luck, sir.
Ok, so that girl has boys/girls rooms at home because she feels uncomfortable using a bathroom that a male has used?

She is 11 and doesn't have brothers. Her mom is divorced. It is just her, her sister and her mom at home.

Have you ever seen this map?
upload_2019-2-13_11-22-54-jpeg.245690
This is how COUNTIES voted in 2016. School districts are run locally with county control.......and yet you blame Democrats.
It's not necessarily about Democrats. It's commies.

Teachers' Unions (llike all labor unions) are communist organizations.

Next.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.

I have two kids in school and the teachers are terrible. Your case is really awful. I am an Independent but I cannot stand the illogic of the Left. My daughter's friend asked to use the ladies room and the teacher said no, you have to use the gender neutral bathroom because it is closest. Now that bathroom is safe with one toilet and a lock but the girl felt uncomfortable for some reason using a room that boys can use too so she asked to go to the ladies room again and was sent to the prinicipal. That girl's mom went ape nuts. The mom was told her daughter needs sensitivity training. LMAO.

If that was my kid, I would have been livid and that situation is tiny compared to what happened to you. Good luck, sir.
Ok, so that girl has boys/girls rooms at home because she feels uncomfortable using a bathroom that a male has used?
--------------------------------- home is different and is full of family members Bode .
How so?

People at home are less judgemental. Many kids prefer home bathrooms over school bathrooms. Maybe ladies rooms are cleaner? IDK. I am a dude. I don't go into ladies rooms.

guns were taken to school in my day in the 60s and 70s either in car . pickup or school bus and all kids in my society had them for the most part . [mostly .22 rifles with the big azz stuff and shotguns at home] ----------------- just a comment in response to Pogo's number 273 .

Last edited:
Let's say, the suspension was probably an overreaction. Let's also admit, we haven't seen / read the entire story, just the part GS5000 was willing to share.

Now, what do we have?

The kid is the son of a thoroughly ill-adjusted dad, one who lost it completely on probably several occasions, and is, years later, proud of his rants.

The kid hangs out - with his ill-adjusted dad - at a lot of gun shows.

The kid brought something to school that looked like a rifle round - and dad lost it again when that thing was confiscated.

And then the kid exhibited behavior, while not under supervision, that may have indicated a wish to kill someone.

All just circumstantial, and not entirely convincing, but I am at pains blaming the school for playing it safe.

^^^ This how SJW Bullies think ^^^
No....this is what people have to think now that we have all these school shootings and everyone deconstructing what led up to them happening.

Not really. Mostly they are attempting to protect themselves from litigation.
That's certainly the other side of the coin. Common sense does not stand up in a court of law these days. A school district treated some kids different than others when it comes to discipline gets hammered....this is why all actors in a fight get in trouble, even those defending themselves.....thank the parents who sue at the drop of a hat because the district has "singled out" their darlings.

And that definition of what “singling out” is can be anything. A district is looked at like a cash cow. Many districts have whole offices dedicated to NOT being sued. So if a kid gets booted, chances are that decision was. It made just because.

I didn't see where the OP specified whether his kid had been suspended/disciplined in the past, other than the bullet-pen. We didn't get a context indication of whether this incident is part of a pattern.

Find me one lib here or who's running for president who would agree that the kid deserved to be suspended.

You can't.

Let's say, the suspension was probably an overreaction. Let's also admit, we haven't seen / read the entire story, just the part GS5000 was willing to share.

Now, what do we have?

The kid is the son of a thoroughly ill-adjusted dad, one who lost it completely on probably several occasions, and is, years later, proud of his rants.

The kid hangs out - with his ill-adjusted dad - at a lot of gun shows.

The kid brought something to school that looked like a rifle round - and dad lost it again when that thing was confiscated.

And then the kid exhibited behavior, while not under supervision, that may have indicated a wish to kill someone.

All just circumstantial, and not entirely convincing, but I am at pains blaming the school for playing it safe.

^^^ This how SJW Bullies think ^^^
No....this is what people have to think now that we have all these school shootings and everyone deconstructing what led up to them happening.
51565861_2220215207998922_3302275078288310272_n.jpg

I shit you not.

Thank you.

Yeah. Democrats don't realize the damage this kind of idiotic, hyper-sensitivity is doing to their 'brand'. I've watched an entire generation of working class whites turn from solidly Democrats to solidly Republican - and it's mostly because of this kind of insanity.
Have you ever seen this map? View attachment 245690 This is how COUNTIES voted in 2016. School districts are run locally with county control.......and yet you blame Democrats.

Yep. Because they're always the ones defending this kind of nonsense.

I shit you not.

Thank you.
/——/ Get a street fighting lawyer. Your son doesn’t want a suspension on his school record.

Do you know what elements are in play when filling a law suit?

Duty to the plaintiff
A breach of that duty
A Tort, or harm
Causation
Damages

Negligence can be an act, or a failure to act. In this case, and in my opinion, the the act will prevail, and the defendant (school district) will be exculpated.

However, "New York State chief judge Sol Wachtler was famously quoted by Tom Wolfe in The Bonfire of the Vanities that "a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."
/—-/ The district doesn’t want negative press and the legal fees for defending themselves. Sue for $1, legal fees, reinstatement in school and expunge the records.

Actually there is no need for legal action......just perseverance on the parents part.
----------------------------------- i'd take Legal Action if possible as part of the war on public schools and teachers . Same as they are doing war on normal boys and possibly girls as the schools , teachers and administration work to change Americana and America .

A sane comment from someone whose addicted to Kool-Aid. I bet you believe the MSM is all fake news and all Democrats are commies and Trump is the best President ever.

Well, if it weren't such a dumb fest in public schools nowadays, I'd have mine there. Believe me, I don't enjoy forking out money!
Public schools are the default position....having to be everything for everyone. If they had the power of choice like private schools have, it would probably be much better.
---------------------------- taxpayer paid teacher shouldn't be intimidating young MALES because of 'pc' culture and 'pc' social engineering or school policy Pogo and Bode .
If you read the OP, the teacher didn't even enter into this issue. Go back and read it.
----------------------------------- female assistant principle or some such taxpayer paid problem runs the school , she works for a paycheck and was the cause of the problem Bode .
WAS she? Or are her hands tied by a zero tolerance policy?
There needs to be a zero tolerance for her

I've got mine in private school away from the absurdity that is public schools.
Which is every parent's choice.

Well, if it weren't such a dumb fest in public schools nowadays, I'd have mine there. Believe me, I don't enjoy forking out money!
Public schools are the default position....having to be everything for everyone. If they had the power of choice like private schools have, it would probably be much better.
---------------------------- taxpayer paid teacher shouldn't be intimidating young MALES because of 'pc' culture and 'pc' social engineering or school policy Pogo and Bode .
If you read the OP, the teacher didn't even enter into this issue. Go back and read it.

The kid that told...would have told the teacher of the action.....the teacher then acted by having OP's kid sent to the principals office for suspension, so yeah the teacher was involved indirectly

Don't you think that if the federal goverment actually did something to limit access to guns, and reduce people going crazy with weapons, teachers, who seem to be in the line of fire, literally, all too often, might be less nervous?
Any teacher who tells you she/he is nervous about school shootings needs psychiatric treatment or needs to quit listening to gun grabber hysteria.

They are at least 1000x more likely to die on their way to school than to be involved in a school shooting.

But, the propaganda persists because you can't get communism if the people can resist.

So...you believe that the NRA is wrong in pushing that schools arm teachers.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

I see this as a further reason to vote against right wing policies, not for them. People are scared of mass shootings because nothing is done to stop them. Posting armed guards isn't working.
Lol
This has nothing to do with firearms, it’s all about political correctness and the politically correct nut jobs who want to control everybody they disagree with

I shit you not.

Thank you.

Since we have no other plan in place to address mental health issues and guns and school shootings, this is the kind of shit that happens.

Teachers are scared and don't know what to do, they just know the federal and state governments aren't behind them.
Just the opposite. Open carry is becoming new law everywhere.

The pendulum never stays in the middle, it always swings from one side to the other.

----------------------------------- female assistant principle or some such taxpayer paid problem runs the school , she works for a paycheck and was the cause of the problem Bode .
WAS she? Or are her hands tied by a zero tolerance policy?
There needs to be a zero tolerance for her
Sounds like your beef is with that district's ed code.

guns were taken to school in my day in the 60s and 70s either in car . pickup or school bus and all kids in my society had them for the most part . [mostly .22 rifles with the big azz stuff and shotguns at home] ----------------- just a comment .

Oh bullshit. That didn't happen.

Posted this before but there was ONE (1) occasion where a kid brought firearms to my high school, and the school administration freaked the fuck out. He got suspended. Or maybe expelled, not sure.

This was the same kid who a few years before was the only one who stepped forward when we took a class trip to a museum and they showed us a flintlock and offered to let us handle it. He was the only one interested, and he seemed very interested. That's just observation on my part, but the dots connect.

But, the propaganda persists because you can't get communism if the people can resist.

So...you believe that the NRA is wrong in pushing that schools arm teachers.
South Dakota Attorney General

Forum List

Back