I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

Did you miss the point of the OP that he's on the defense? He is defending his kid against the school?

The school will 'defend' themselves against OP's defense by further 'attacks'????

It's called fighting...…..attacks AKA taking the offense vs defense of your position.....alternates with each move...…...kinda like in chess or sports

The OP is attention whoreing. He has already admitted that he has intimidated the principal and has been heralding her as well. Not only her, but the super Intendant as well. Honestly, this seems way the hell out there. Matter of fact, it reaks of bull shit. If you cal that fighting, then I just don’t know what to say. School policy is school policy.

I've had my own dealings with school's & districts over dumb shit very similar to this and even less......so I don't see it as BS. And yes I do call it fighting because that is exactly what it is...…..as a parent who's child is singled out for disciplinary action over some made up infraction because it's viewed as some threat by some ninny and the parent is then engaged in a fight with the school and district for their kid's rights.

You'll find out soon enough what I'm talking about. :thup:

And I don't know that I'd agree that the OP is attention whoring.....cause I don't think he'd ever say he'd vote for Trump in a million years....even if it was a joke.

Been there done that. Trump has nothing to do with it as he doesn’t make any school districts policy for them. There is a process. A process run by them, and the OP has already acted out side that by stalking and intimidating the principal. He even posted it up on social media for Christ sakes. This is fake.

It is possible that the OP's previous encounters with the school is why his kid was suspended and not his friend, if his friend hasn't had a problem previously. But any previous conduct by either the school, the OP or his kid(s)…….shouldn't play a part in whatever actions were taken here....yet that's how schools do play the game...….
Whether this particular event actually occurred????? Who knows, but it's made for some great megabyte discussion/debate as to how kids are treated in schools and what parents are faced with in trying to get their kids educated in a system that can and will suspend someone over finger guns vs making a clock bomb...……..pure idiocy

In my experience it takes aloooooooot to get to a point where a principal puts a kid out of school and won’t allow the back without conditions. Google up any school hand book from any school USA and look. It’s not real easy to kick a kid out of school or suspend them. There has to be a dang good reason.

So tell me...…...would a pen that exploded ink all over the desk and carpet mean aloooooooot? Ya know, because of 'destruction of school property' and all.....and even the teacher admitted that it was an accident.

Yes, my kid was 'suspended' for the rest of the day

^^^ This how SJW Bullies think ^^^
No....this is what people have to think now that we have all these school shootings and everyone deconstructing what led up to them happening.

Not really. Mostly they are attempting to protect themselves from litigation.
That's certainly the other side of the coin. Common sense does not stand up in a court of law these days. A school district treated some kids different than others when it comes to discipline gets hammered....this is why all actors in a fight get in trouble, even those defending themselves.....thank the parents who sue at the drop of a hat because the district has "singled out" their darlings.

And that definition of what “singling out” is can be anything. A district is looked at like a cash cow. Many districts have whole offices dedicated to NOT being sued. So if a kid gets booted, chances are that decision was. It made just because.

I didn't see where the OP specified whether his kid had been suspended/disciplined in the past, other than the bullet-pen. We didn't get a context indication of whether this incident is part of a pattern.

Ot typically is. Years ago my son would come home beat to shit. I was pissed and fed up so I went to the school ready to kick an ass. I get to school and there is my boy sitting in the office. Now I’m ready to blow my top. My boy was the victim of bully’s! Come to find out that the other boys in the office were the ones who beat up my bow again. Turns out that my boy was being a bully to one of those boys and all the nerdy kids ganged up on my son and beat his ass. All three were suspended after MULTIPLE warnings, detentions and more warnings. After the three days at home, wing a bully was no longer an issue for my boy.

---------------------------- taxpayer paid teacher shouldn't be intimidating young MALES because of 'pc' culture and 'pc' social engineering or school policy Pogo and Bode .
If you read the OP, the teacher didn't even enter into this issue. Go back and read it.
----------------------------------- female assistant principle or some such taxpayer paid problem runs the school , she works for a paycheck and was the cause of the problem Bode .
WAS she? Or are her hands tied by a zero tolerance policy?
There needs to be a zero tolerance for her
Sounds like your beef is with that district's ed code.
It’s more than that, there should be zero tolerance of political correctness

Don't you think that if the federal goverment actually did something to limit access to guns, and reduce people going crazy with weapons, teachers, who seem to be in the line of fire, literally, all too often, might be less nervous?
Any teacher who tells you she/he is nervous about school shootings needs psychiatric treatment or needs to quit listening to gun grabber hysteria.

They are at least 1000x more likely to die on their way to school than to be involved in a school shooting.

Link?
He should share this with his childrens' teachers

and i don't know who you refer to but it was 'mrobama' running guns into 'mexico' Pogo also in post number 273 .

Ot typically is. Years ago my son would come home beat to shit. I was pissed and fed up so I went to the school ready to kick an ass. I get to school and there is my boy sitting in the office. Now I’m ready to blow my top. My boy was the victim of bully’s! Come to find out that the other boys in the office were the ones who beat up my bow again. Turns out that my boy was being a bully to one of those boys and all the nerdy kids ganged up on my son and beat his ass. All three were suspended after MULTIPLE warnings, detentions and more warnings. After the three days at home, wing a bully was no longer an issue for my boy.
This sounds like there was a gross lack of information flowing to you from the school.

The OP is attention whoreing. He has already admitted that he has intimidated the principal and has been heralding her as well. Not only her, but the super Intendant as well. Honestly, this seems way the hell out there. Matter of fact, it reaks of bull shit. If you cal that fighting, then I just don’t know what to say. School policy is school policy.

I've had my own dealings with school's & districts over dumb shit very similar to this and even less......so I don't see it as BS. And yes I do call it fighting because that is exactly what it is...…..as a parent who's child is singled out for disciplinary action over some made up infraction because it's viewed as some threat by some ninny and the parent is then engaged in a fight with the school and district for their kid's rights.

You'll find out soon enough what I'm talking about. :thup:

And I don't know that I'd agree that the OP is attention whoring.....cause I don't think he'd ever say he'd vote for Trump in a million years....even if it was a joke.

Been there done that. Trump has nothing to do with it as he doesn’t make any school districts policy for them. There is a process. A process run by them, and the OP has already acted out side that by stalking and intimidating the principal. He even posted it up on social media for Christ sakes. This is fake.

It is possible that the OP's previous encounters with the school is why his kid was suspended and not his friend, if his friend hasn't had a problem previously. But any previous conduct by either the school, the OP or his kid(s)…….shouldn't play a part in whatever actions were taken here....yet that's how schools do play the game...….
Whether this particular event actually occurred????? Who knows, but it's made for some great megabyte discussion/debate as to how kids are treated in schools and what parents are faced with in trying to get their kids educated in a system that can and will suspend someone over finger guns vs making a clock bomb...……..pure idiocy

In my experience it takes aloooooooot to get to a point where a principal puts a kid out of school and won’t allow the back without conditions. Google up any school hand book from any school USA and look. It’s not real easy to kick a kid out of school or suspend them. There has to be a dang good reason.

So tell me...…...would a pen that exploded ink all over the desk and carpet mean aloooooooot? Ya know, because of 'destruction of school property' and all.....and even the teacher admitted that it was an accident.

Yes, my kid was 'suspended' for the rest of the day

Could be. And you are lucky you didn’t have to pay for damages. Sucks, but there are rules.

Don't you think that if the federal goverment actually did something to limit access to guns, and reduce people going crazy with weapons, teachers, who seem to be in the line of fire, literally, all too often, might be less nervous?
Any teacher who tells you she/he is nervous about school shootings needs psychiatric treatment or needs to quit listening to gun grabber hysteria.

They are at least 1000x more likely to die on their way to school than to be involved in a school shooting.

But, the propaganda persists because you can't get communism if the people can resist.

So...you believe that the NRA is wrong in pushing that schools arm teachers.
South Dakota Attorney General

They're doing this program in St. Petersburg too? I thought guns are illegal in Russia.

This sounds like there was a gross lack of information flowing to you from the school.

Yup, and my boys.

If you read the OP, the teacher didn't even enter into this issue. Go back and read it.
----------------------------------- female assistant principle or some such taxpayer paid problem runs the school , she works for a paycheck and was the cause of the problem Bode .
Perhaps you should share your views with the local sch dist in your county.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.

I have two kids in school and the teachers are terrible. Your case is really awful. I am an Independent but I cannot stand the illogic of the Left. My daughter's friend asked to use the ladies room and the teacher said no, you have to use the gender neutral bathroom because it is closest. Now that bathroom is safe with one toilet and a lock but the girl felt uncomfortable for some reason using a room that boys can use too so she asked to go to the ladies room again and was sent to the prinicipal. That girl's mom went ape nuts. The mom was told her daughter needs sensitivity training. LMAO.

If that was my kid, I would have been livid and that situation is tiny compared to what happened to you. Good luck, sir.
Ok, so that girl has boys/girls rooms at home because she feels uncomfortable using a bathroom that a male has used?

She is 11 and doesn't have brothers. Her mom is divorced. It is just her, her sister and her mom at home.
Ok....I see her discomfort. Have mom explain it to the office and get a nurse's pass.....tho, knowing what happens a lot in the girl's restrooms, I'd sure feel safer in a single restroom with a door lock.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.

Since we have no other plan in place to address mental health issues and guns and school shootings, this is the kind of shit that happens.

Teachers are scared and don't know what to do, they just know the federal and state governments aren't behind them.
Just the opposite. Open carry is becoming new law everywhere.

The pendulum never stays in the middle, it always swings from one side to the other.

51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

I shit you not.

Thank you.

I have two kids in school and the teachers are terrible. Your case is really awful. I am an Independent but I cannot stand the illogic of the Left. My daughter's friend asked to use the ladies room and the teacher said no, you have to use the gender neutral bathroom because it is closest. Now that bathroom is safe with one toilet and a lock but the girl felt uncomfortable for some reason using a room that boys can use too so she asked to go to the ladies room again and was sent to the prinicipal. That girl's mom went ape nuts. The mom was told her daughter needs sensitivity training. LMAO.

If that was my kid, I would have been livid and that situation is tiny compared to what happened to you. Good luck, sir.
Ok, so that girl has boys/girls rooms at home because she feels uncomfortable using a bathroom that a male has used?

She is 11 and doesn't have brothers. Her mom is divorced. It is just her, her sister and her mom at home.
Ok....I see her discomfort. Have mom explain it to the office and get a nurse's pass.....tho, knowing what happens a lot in the girl's restrooms, I'd sure feel safer in a single restroom with a door lock.

None of my business but my daughter found it odd that the teacher would not let her walk another 30 feet down to use the ladies room. As for the 2nd part of your retort, I'll take your word for it.

I shit you not.

Thank you.
So, we should ignore the threat of gun violence?
Ah, therein lies the rub. (pun) What friends doing when playing "guns" is not a threat of violence towards one another, or anyone else. However, the school has a valid interest in considering that other children could perceive the behavior as illustrating guns are used to settle disputes between children. And that's not just Parkland type situations but kids actually bringing a parent's handgun to school to settle something. It's unfortunately a very real problem.

And we debate it. Do arcade like video games dehumanize people? How about Matt Damon or Liam Neeson.

I recall an incident in high school where there was a mob of students amassed in one corner in the morning, obviously something going on, wasn't clear what it was. I recall one of the teachers standing up and literally screaming "GO TO YOUR HOMEROOMS!! GET OUT!!".

---- It turned out one of the kids in the 11th grade had come to school with guns and they cornered him. It didn't add up to me at the time why they would have freaked out to that degree, nor why in the world one would come to school with guns in the first place.

I understand it now but at the time it just seemed bizzaro. Neither the kid's carrying guns nor the school's reaction seemed to make any sense, but back then we kids hadn't heard of such a thing as school shootings.

"Do arcade like video games dehumanize people?" -- I'm guessing this means "desensitize", if so yes absolutely, as do movies and television. Any of us could flip on a TV right now and find somebody getting shot on some channel somewhere within thirty seconds. That's a symptom of a cultural disease. So, while the school's reaction in this case was irrational, it's not a mystery as to what it derives from.
------------------------------------ its simply Entertainment . I was the oldest of 5 kids and when the UNTOUCHABLES' Came on on a school night my parents would QUIETLY get me up to watch it . Lots of Gangsters and Machine Guns in the late 50s on the UNTOUCHABLES Pogo .

And on a million other shows. At any given time you could find a western on one of the three channels, sometimes two.
And even during the kids' cartoons, commercials for toy guns.

Yep, I was there. "Simply entertainment" ignores the psychology of what's going on. It just ain't that simple.

The purpose of television is to ensnare and keep its viewers in a passive sponge state so that it can then pour in whatever advertising it can sell and thereby make its money. From the TV's perspective it's not there to "entertain" --- it's there to hypnotize, to turn its victim into a mush that will be receptive to any idea it dictates. That's the role of The Untouchables or any other commercial program --- to bring the "mark" to that vulnerable state.

Whelp, if you've hypnotized your drones into a completely passive receptive state, then any images you feed in while driving to the commercial, are going to be internalized too, which means we all end up thinking it's a perfectly normal thing to walk around with a gun shooting "bad guys" and it never occurs to us that if we turn the TV off and go outside there's no such thing going on, nor does it dawn on us the miserable pain and suffering injected onto the victims, because the TV western never shows that part. And as already noted any one of us could flip on a TV at any hour of any day and find some kind of shooting going on, and it would take us mere seconds. That's because it attracts attention, and attention means ratings, and ratings mean bigger ad dollars. Again, exploiting human weaknesses.

This is how a cultural fetish indoctrinates and festers. From the earliest and most impressionable ages.

When I, and probably you, were kids is that yes there was a lot of violence in the movies and on television. In the Westerns the cowboys were armed to the teeth with apparently enough ammo to invade Angola. In the cartoons the coyote used myriad weaponry to kill the roadrunner, Elmer Fudd set all sorts of dastardly booby traps to do away with the crafty Bugs Bunny, Tom was not at all adverse to using deadly means to dispatch Jerry. And the fairy tales we grew up with were certainly not devoid of violence, that which was intended, that which was accomplished. We were subjected to news reels and nightly news of bombs being dropped, gunfire, napalm, etc. etc. etc. during various wars.

But there was much less violence, much less crime back then in most places. Children have a wonderful capacity of distinguishing what is real and what isn't and fantasy of that type in no way encourages them to be violent or criminal in any way when one other factor is present.

That factor is that in every example cited there was the good and righteous hero who would triumph over the villain or evil. Good people didn't do bad things and bad people deserved whatever consequences they brought upon themselves. And for the most part America universally shared a cultural sense and agreement on what is right and wrong, what is good and bad, and that bad people exist but the good guys are supposed to win and goodness eventually triumphs over evil.

Now there is gratuitous graphic violence and language intended to entertain and emulated by anti-heroes, entertainment figures, and it is glorified as mainstream and exciting and thrilling. Kids are being trained to want more and more of it and not to be repulsed by it. At the same time they are being trained to see people who think and believe differently than themselves as the enemy and as people that it is okay to assault, bully, terrorize, shame.

This disconnect is creating a topsy turvy irrational sick society of which a kid going bang bang with his finger classified as a major crime is just one small illustration.

Perhaps you should share your views with the local sch dist in your county.
-------------------------- probably a waste of time , home school or private school is the way to go Ben .

But, the propaganda persists because you can't get communism if the people can resist.

Schools are rightly or wrongly (I believe rightly) doing active shooter drills. Of course these creates some anxiety in students and staff.

Any teacher, staffer, student or administrator who is not concerned with guns on campus is a liar or a fool, IMO.

Schools are rightly or wrongly (I believe rightly) doing active shooter drills. Of course these creates some anxiety in students and staff.

Any teacher, staffer, student or administrator who is not concerned with guns on campus is a liar or a fool, IMO.

Agreed. But it hardly justifies the nonsense in the OP.

So...you believe that the NRA is wrong in pushing that schools arm teachers.
South Dakota Attorney General

They're doing this program in St. Petersburg too? I thought guns are illegal in Russia.
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

and i don't know who you refer to but it was 'mrobama' running guns into 'mexico' Pogo also in post number 273 .

Post 273 refers to the post it quoted, just like any other post does including this one. And it had nothing to do with "Mexico". It was an observation of the irony that, in an event connected to gun violence in schools, the OP's title suggests he'd vote for an asshat who publicly advocated running guns INTO those same schools, making that threat of gun violence an everyday hair-trigger reality much more than it already is.

Forum List

Back