I think New York values may hurt Cruz

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I wouldn't want to live there but there are plenty of good people who do live there. Cruz's response to the subject was severely lacking.
Having said that I am still leaning towards Cruz

• Banned
isn't he an evangelical-type or going for that demographic?
I believe so but that isn't the reason for my support. I don't care about people's religion unless they try to shove it in my face. The last person that did that & turned me off was Santorum

Sure, because before he said that he had New York all locked up in the general.....

It may not have been Cruz' finest moment. Trump whacked him over it too. But, it's not fatal.

Cruz as VP would be good. He has his shit together. His drama, I can do without, but his smarts? I need that. Team him with Trump, opposites attract. I think they would be a great team. Either one as POTUS or VP or some place in the next administration. BOTH of them.

• Banned
Cruz as VP would be good. He has his shit together. His drama, I can do without, but his smarts? I need that. Team him with Trump, opposites attract. I think they would be a great team. Either one as POTUS or VP or some place in the next administration. BOTH of them.
I don't think Trump's ego would allow a VP position

He might. VP isn't being a daisy. And he is needed with his business smarts. Maybe too tacky to be POTUS, but he is needed somewhere in there.

The more Cruz talks, the more I am liking him. Just now he said he was not pissed at trump.....he was asked what DID piss him off and he said "seeing our soldiers on their knees by Iranians and Iranians getting a big fat check from our POTUS" or words to that effect. YEAH! Pissed me off too.

It IS going to be a Trump/Cruz ticket. Calling it now. Mark it.
That is, IF Cruz lays to rest once and for all the birther issue. Which is why Trump is pushing it NOW.

It IS going to be a Trump/Cruz ticket. Calling it now. Mark it.
That is, IF Cruz lays to rest once and for all the birther issue. Which is why Trump is pushing it NOW.
Don't be hornswaggled dear. Trump is ONLY making it an issue because he fears Cruz as a competitor. He even said as much in the debate if you were listening.

Trump won the debate according the Drudge poll....
TRUMP 56.37% (93,872 votes)
CRUZ 30.22% (50,324 votes)
RUBIO 7% (11,664 votes)
CHRISTIE 1.92% (3,196 votes)
KASICH 1.58% (2,632 votes)
BUSH 1.47% (2,452 votes)
CARSON 1.43% (2,384 votes)

Total Votes: 166,524

Cruz made a big mistake badmouthing New York. It makes him look like a jerk.

When Trump bitchslapped Cruz with New Yorker's trauma from 9/11, it was well deserved.

This was the best debate by far....

Trump was fantastic- it is becoming increasingly clear that he will be the nominee.

Cruz held his own- started out very strong. Neo-Con Christie was decent- but he's simply too fat. La Raza Rubio shit the bed on immigration- he is dead. RINO Kasich is a bore- dead. Doc Carson is headed home- dead. Jebba the Bush ate it, again- what a wimp- dead. .

I liked Chris Christie, and I'm ready to forgive him for his love-fest with Obama. He really needed those federal funds to fix New Jersey and Obama is just the kind of guy who would refuse out of petulance.

Forum List

Back