I think our society should be more liberal

Yep, I said it.

I want Single payer
I want UBI(Univeral basic income) of at least 5,000 per year.
I want more funding for science, infrastructure and education

Less war

More acceptance of Gays and trans
More love within our society
More people caring about other people
More rich paying their taxes and staying here in America!!!
More workers rights!
More rock and roll
More freedom to smoke and party
Less laws
Less prisoners

Now that is the America I wish for...

I bet we'd have a stronger economy and people would be better off for it. The 19th century was ran away from for a damn good reason...Time to do so again!
upload_2017-5-18_21-35-5.jpeg

We're not going back the 19th century If I have any say in it.

Whew! Thank goodness Mattie. You saved us. Because we all got together last night and decided to go back to the 19th century. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE was clamoring for it. But then you chimed in and we all saw the light. We shall all now stay in this century.

That was close. Too close. Keep an eye on us Mattie. We might come up with some more crazy stuff tonight.

BTW, since you start a post every day for free stuff, what exactly is it that you do for a living?

Yep, I said it.

I want Single payer

Less war

More workers rights!
More rock and roll
Less laws
Less prisoners

I bet we'd have a stronger economy and people would be better off for it. The 19th century was ran away from for a damn good reason...Time to do so again!
Let's see how the masses do with lower pay, less social security and Medicare. The American people are going to realize they screwed up voting GOP when they can never retire.

Conservatives will want to be allowed to remain snowflakes. Their dear leader whines and cries about all of existence as does all of talk radio and Faux News.

You can't take away the daily group whine-fest conservatives participate in!

Priest asks a dieing man "do you renounce Satan?" Dieing man says "no. Man in my position can't afford to make any enemies"

And you want the top 5% of our society to own all the wealth....Me, I want everyone to have a chance in life.

If that means free college. Well, good.
If that means everyone can get healthcare...Well, good.
IF that means no one lives on the street...WEll, good.

Never...

WE will be liberal and people will be civilized!

Whew, you had me a little concerned, fortunately you won't have any say in it. Nice oxymoron you threw in there too..."liberal and civilized".

Yep, I said it.

I want Single payer

Less war

More workers rights!
More rock and roll
Less laws
Less prisoners

Well that's fine, keep the fucking shit to yourselves then. Leave the rest of us out of it

Never...

Whew, you had me a little concerned, fortunately you won't have any say in it. Nice oxymoron you threw in there too..."liberal and civilized".

Civilization has always been about paying taxes and expecting government services already back to Ancient Egypt(probably further). You mountain men are really the most backwards pieces of shit on the same level as the taliban and in no way are civilized.

Never...

Civilization has always been about paying taxes and expecting government services already back to Ancient Egypt(probably further). You mountain men are really the most backwards pieces of shit on the same level as the taliban and in no way are civilized.

And don't you forget it.

And you want the top 5% of our society to own all the wealth....Me, I want everyone to have a chance in life.

If that means free college. Well, good.
If that means everyone can get healthcare...Well, good.
IF that means no one lives on the street...WEll, good.
You pay for it then, leave the rest of us out of it…

Forum List

Back