I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

I think these last eight or so years have told us things about this country that many of us don't want to hear, and I don't think we're paying enough attention to that.

What a shocking percentage of this country is saying is, I don't give two shits about how uncivil or vulgar or dishonest or obscene or mal-informed or hateful or downright ugly America is, as long as I get what I want.

For many of us, getting what we want is not worth selling our soul. But for them, it is. So maybe America isn't what we thought.
Nah, that’s just your brand of gaslighting.

Bullshit

Thats a laugher

The 16 intelligence agencies don't report to Nancy, they report everything happening in the world to Trump. And their reports started in December 2019 about how bad COVID-19 was.
But Trump chose to "play it down". And not tell people the truth, lest they would panic.

He did what he could to secure supplies that the stated needed but failed to stockpile for themselves
That's why we have "national stockpiles" of everything from drugs to petroleum.
Meanwhile Trump (Bolton) shut down the White House office that coordinated pandemics at a National Security Counsel level.
He also pulled most of the medical personnel we had in China, who could have spoken to their Chinese counterparts about the situation.

I dont trust institutions that have gone rogue such as the FBI or the lib news media
Everyone gets things wrong sometimes. No one is perfect.

Who you trust depends largely on whether they tell you what you want to hear.

Can you quote any democrat politician demanding that at the time?

I dont remember any

Some asian countries were very strict about that

They forced travelers to quarantine for two weeks or more and the did have a lower death rate so maybe we need a national consensus for the next time

But realistically if trump had tried to do so libs would have had a fit and put up a fight
What we needed was leadership.

We had none

It was no worse than the flu, it would go away by itself.
That was a few weeks in

If anything the epidemic soon looked even scarier than it really was

Patients stacked up like cordwood in Italian hospitals hallways

Reports of the dead being kept in refrigerated vans

Cruise ships docked at ports but the passengers were not allowed to disembark even as the death toll rose onboard

A US carrier commander was eventually relieved of his command for leaving his assigned patrol area and returning to base

Those were scary times even for conservatives who normally keep a cool head

But trump didnt freak out the way many democrat governors and mayors did

That was a few weeks in

Patients stacked up like cordwood in Italian hospitals hallways

Reports of the dead being kept in refrigerated vans

Cruise ships docked at ports but the passengers were not allowed to disembark even as the death toll rose onboard

A US carrier commander was eventually relieved of his command for leaving his assigned patrol area and returning to base

Those were scary times even for conservatives who normally keep a cool head

Trump just blithely acted like it was no big deal when he knew better

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
When the coup began

Meanwhile Trump (Bolton) shut down the White House office that coordinated pandemics at a National Security Counsel level.
He also pulled most of the medical personnel we had in China, who could have spoken to their Chinese counterparts about the situation.
No

Local governments are responsible for stockpiling medical supplies for their district

I think these last eight or so years have told us things about this country that many of us don't want to hear, and I don't think we're paying enough attention to that.

What a shocking percentage of this country is saying is, I don't give two shits about how uncivil or vulgar or dishonest or obscene or mal-informed or hateful or downright ugly America is, as long as I get what I want.

For many of us, getting what we want is not worth selling our soul. But for them, it is. So maybe America isn't what we thought.
2023 91 indictments against an opposition like a 3rd world country!!! Seems you are confused.

smart move

It was no worse than the flu, it would go away by itself.

That was a few weeks in

It got that bad because Trump told people to behave like COVID didn't exist. So they did all the wrong things, like large crowds, crowded indoor activities.

Trump knew and "played it down".

Just like the captain of the Titanic didn't panic the passengers about how badly damaged the ship was. He made it sound like lifeboat drills.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
But he did stick it to that Rapinoe bitch !!

It got that bad because Trump told people to behave like COVID didn't exist. So they did all the wrong things, like large crowds, crowded indoor activities.

Trump knew and "played it down".
Trump needed to keep the public calm and not freaking out

Which succeeded with conservatives but not libs

The left overreacted

Forum List

Back