I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
1703805804487973.jpg

Just like the captain of the Titanic didn't panic the passengers about how badly damaged the ship was. He made it sound like lifeboat drills.
You got me there

He should have organized the passengers to build more lifeboats

No

Local governments are responsible for stockpiling medical supplies for their district
Only a limited supply. It does no good to stockpile months of stuff, that would get damaged in a hurricane, tornado, earthquake or flood.

False choice.

Add one more lie to your list.

There IS a national stockpile you idiot
They used to stockpile enough morphine for the country in Fort Knox, in case of a nuclear attack.

Only a limited supply. It does no good to stockpile months of stuff, that would get damaged in a hurricane, tornado, earthquake or flood.
No

The locals are responsible for their district

Period

The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos › U.S. › Politics

Former President Donald J. Trump and his wife, Melania, quietly received coronavirus vaccinations in January before leaving the White House, ...

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump revealed he received a booster shot of the COVID-19 vaccine, drawing boos from a crowd in ...
So he told people he got the vaccine and fast-tracked their development. Tell me again how he sabotaged them.

No

The locals are responsible for their district

Period
Wrong. Because that would mean if the next district over, ran out, they couldn't borrow from anybody. every man for himself as you would say.

As opposed to a national stockpile, that serves all 50 states, and every town, city and county.

We are better off than we were 4 years ago. If Trump was president we would see the same thing.
It sounds like you're giving TRUMP! credit, that he would be doing as good a job as Quid Pro is.

So he told people he got the vaccine and fast-tracked their development. Tell me again how he sabotaged them.
Read it again. People didn't find out Trump got vaccinated until long after. Trump got one of the first vaccine opportunities, and kept it secret.

Democrat Governors created the covid mess BECAUSE they wanted to bring down Trump.

Whitmer shut down my state and imposed Ridiculous economy destroying demands on my state. She used the Covid excuse to make sure election 2020 was tipped to Mr Potatohead no matter what it took.

Fuck you lying Demonrat scum

correctamundo.png

+

dems fucked it up.jpg

Read it again. People didn't find out Trump got vaccinated until long after. Trump got one of the first vaccine opportunities, and kept it secret.
Actions speak louder than words, and his actions were NOT those of a saboteur. If he wanted to sabotage the vaccines, he would have slow-tracked their development and told people they were dangerous and not to get them. He did none of that, just the opposite.

Actions speak louder than words, and his actions were NOT those of a saboteur. If he wanted to sabotage the vaccines, he would have slow-tracked their development and told people they were dangerous and not to get them. He did none of that, just the opposite.
Trump was sabotaging his people, the MAGA's. Who became strong anti-vaxxers. So Trump couldn't tell them he was pro-vaccine. In fact, when they found out Trump got a booster shot, they BOOOOOOed his ass.

Trump wanted to support the anti-vax movement by hiding that he was secretly on the other side.

Trump was also anti-mask, and rejected wearing a mask whenever he could.

Calling COVID-19 response a "democratic hoax".

They used to stockpile enough morphine for the country in Fort Knox, in case of a nuclear attack.
Thats news to me

Thanks for the info

But no mention of a national stockpile of all medical supplies before trump took office

Whats up with that?

Did libs only think of it while trump was president and then forget the idea when biden took over?

Btw: one thing that we did learn from the wuflu is that all needed drugs and medical supplies should be produced in the US instead of china

Trump needed to keep the public calm and not freaking out

Which succeeded with conservatives but not libs

The left overreacted
Trump was like the theater owner telling folks his burning theater was just a little trash can fire

Trump was sabotaging his people, the MAGA's. Who became strong anti-vaxxers. So Trump couldn't tell them he was pro-vaccine. In fact, when they found out Trump got a booster shot, they BOOOOOOed his ass.

Trump wanted to support the anti-vax movement by hiding that he was secretly on the other side.
You're stretching quite far to make a weak point. Trying to negate his very big actions with a very small verbal thing.

Thats news to me

Thanks for the info

But no mention of a national stockpile of all medical supplies before trump took office

Whats up with that?

Did libs only think of it while trump was president and then forget the idea when biden took over?

Btw: one thing that we did learn from the wuflu is that all needed drugs and medical supplies should be produced in the US instead of china
You fucking dope

Not only did it exist but the IG found that the Administration screwed the pooch on it

Wrong. Because that would mean if the next district over, ran out, they couldn't borrow from anybody. every man for himself as you would say.

As opposed to a national stockpile, that serves all 50 states, and every town, city and county.
Districts should learn to cooperate

What the feds should do is promote more production in the US

Forum List

Back