I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Bottom line is the USA did much worse than the rest of the world.

That's leadership?
Not much worse

The difference between the EU at 2800 per million and the US at 3400 not significent

Thats 600 people out of 1 million

if you dont know why then you aint no letter carrier are you?....
I have no idea why DeJoy does what he does.
Why does all the mail take an extra 2-3 days, because it's trucked instead of flown?

Why is non-committed mail delayed an extra day?

For not making any kind of plans for how to deal with all those potentially infected people?

For not quarantining ANYONE?

Hell yeah
Quarantines are a local decision

Trump tried to ban travel from china but nancy pelosi raced to chinatown in san fran l, without a mask, to rub shoulders with the crowd

Quarantines are a local decision

Trump tried to ban travel from china but nancy pelosi raced to chinatown in san fran l, without a mask, to rub shoulders with the crowd
Trump did not ban travel from China and did not try to.

Tens of thousands of Americans returned with the virus and quarantine is NOT a local matter when deal with a pandemic

Not to mention the fact that Trump kept people on cruise ships for weeks ensuring that all of them were exposed/ infected and then spit them out into the general population

An absurd response to something he KNEW was deadly serious

They were forced to make a choice by their bosses, Joey!
You can call that "force", if you like, but it's nothing AT ALL like the force of legal mandates. It's no different than any other request your employer makes. You can always say no. You won't get arrested and you won't go to jail.

On the other hand, the kind of "force" you're talking about is, essentially, just when someone else won't do what want them to do (eg when an employer won't hire you without a vaccination).

There’s many nonpolitical studies about what did and didn’t work. Vaccines worked the best out of everything.
I took the jab and I’m still here annoying the libs

So it cant be all bad

I concede that on paper the US has more deaths

But thst was not trump’s fault

New York was putting people with wuflu in nursing homes which was a death sentence of old people

And the reporting was horrible

In one case a motorcycle accident dest was listed as covid19

Did we?

How are they counted? If someone dies “with” covid, or dies “of” covid is a tough determination as covid in many cases may not have been the cause as most people with covid do not have symptoms.

Forum List

Back