I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

The hardline Trump fans aren’t going to be convinced by you or me. What seems to be working and being ramped up for the campaign are testimonials by two-time Trump voters who say they’ll never vote for him again and why.

I'm no Trump fan but things were better while he was POTUS. You know it but...well party ya know

And instead of a $10 widely available vaccines, they were using huge quantities of $10,000 antibodies which were in limited supply and needed in other parts of the country to help individuals who got the vaccine but had incompetent immune systems true to cancer or transplants.
Indeed, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Or in this case, $10 of prevention worth $10,000 of cure.

Indeed, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Or in this case, $10 of prevention worth $10,000 of cure.
DeSantis put himself and his friends at the top of the list for COVID shots as soon as they became available and did the same for monoclonal antibodies

While doing everything else wrong concerning the spread of the virus

New York’s death rate was highly skewed because COVID hit them extremely hard before anyone knew what was going on.

Florida was hit hard in the delta wave which is pretty pathetic since by then we had far more knowledge, not to mention an effective vaccine.
And Hawaii?

how come the PO a Govt agency,didnt force this on their workers?.....yet all the others had to?.....
You have to ask the postmaster general, Mr. DeJoy. He's in charge of the independent agency, and he set the rules.

Hawaii didn’t have tens of thousands of people returning from Europe with COVID infections
At least you have a comeback

And frankly your guess is as good as mine

But to blame the bad stuff on trump but nothing positive is not going to fly

At least you have a comeback

And frankly your guess is as good as mine

But to blame the bad stuff on trump but nothing positive is not going to fly
Trump did almost nothing positive regarding COVID

Forum List

Back