I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

yep, most all of them. It's on camera.
Then POST one of the videos where CP opened a door to the interior of the Capitol.
The best Robert W could present was a video of trump cult members, who broke in through windows, opening doors from the inside, and then claiming that the CP who were inside were actually the ones opening the doors, which of course is a LIE.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 10.36.06 AM.png

Then POST one of the videos where CP opened a door to the interior of the Capitol.
The best Robert W could present was a video of trump cult members, who broke in through windows, opening doors from the inside, and then claiming that the CP who were inside were actually the ones opening the doors, which of course is a LIE.

View attachment 925572
isn't there a thread in here with all the videos? How many fking times do you need me to go relocate video already posted in the forum?

Last edited:
isn't there a thread in here with all the videos? How many fking times do you need me to go relocate video already posted in the forum?

That is insurrectionists, already inside the building, letting in other insurrectionists inside.

C’mon dude
If you actually had video of a CP officer opening the doors, you would show exactly that.

But you don’t

how so? This is exactly what peaceful protests are nowadays according to demofks.
Is someone here, anyone, defending the BLM riots.
The best you EVER have is deflection and LIES.

POST the video of a CP officer opening a door to the interior of the Capitol, or STFU.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 11.41.14 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 11.40.51 AM.png

That door held open by police was an interior door. Those thugs were already inside the Capitol.

How sad you can't post without lying.

Liar. :eusa_liar:

Here were Trump's thugs fighting with police before there were any flash bangs or rubber bullets fired...

iu
Exactly, I asked idiot Popeye jc456 if protesters broke through other barriers to get to that location where they were fired upon...........Crickets for Liar jc456

That is insurrectionists, already inside the building, letting in other insurrectionists inside.

C’mon dude
If you actually had video of a CP officer opening the doors, you would show exactly that.

But you don’t
Link us up to these charges for insurrection.

Link us up to these charges for insurrection.
The best I can offer is "Seditious Conspiracy", a sentence longer than your so-called Insurrection Charge.

As well as there are NO charges for "Assassination" because they are charged with MURDER you fool.
Should the Assassination charges be labeled different than "Murder"

The only shot fired was by Officer Dunn who murdered an unarmed female veteran then quickly lied and called in “shots fired”
Actually, it was Lt. Byrd who put down the mentally ill woman who crashed through the doors.

Actually, it was Lt. Byrd who put down the mentally ill woman who crashed through the doors.
Good catch! I got the Liar confused with the murderer!

Dunn lied about the Proud Boys and Byrd murdered the unarmed female Air Force Vet

Good catch! I got the Liar confused with the murderer!

Dunn lied about the Proud Boys and Byrd murdered the unarmed female Air Force Vet
The Proud Boy leaders went to jail, so obviously, they weren't lied about.

A review cleared Lt. Byrd in the shooting of Old Yeller... I mean Babbit.

More lies by you. How sad you can't post without lying.
when one like you doesn't do your research and listens only to the dnc, you won't ever know the truths that exist. I can't help anyone not being able to think for themselves.

"I think, therefore I am" René Descartes

Demofk, "one doesn't think, therefore does not exist"

Forum List

Back