I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Nope.

Trump dismantled the routes for asylum and work visas, and was surprised when people kept coming
actually/ factually, he had an agreement that Mexico hold illegals. Look it up! Without a wall, they will be able to enter somewhere, unfortunately, Trump reall isn't god.

mastery of it is essential to success in America
In FACT it is not. It is not at all.
the ability to communicate effectively in English is a necessary skill.
Again, it is not. It is simply your language so you insist others learn it.

I support the adoption of English as the national language but as that has not occurred you nor I have no right to demand others speak it.

except, he was president and the only chaos was BLM.
Unknown.jpeg

that was peaceful

“WE‘RE HERE TO STORM THE CAPITOL” - Ray Epps Jan 5, 2021​

“Director Wray, on January 6, 2021, did the FBI have confidential human sources dressed as Trump supporters inside the Capitol?” -Higgins​

“I can’t answer that” -Wray
Keep telling the LIE that the trump supporter were 'peaceful' whereas the agitators were all Antifa and people playing dress up.

Keep telling the LIE that the trump supporter were 'peaceful' whereas the agitators were all Antifa and people playing dress up.
they were. you have no link showing anyone doing anything ahead of the flash bomb and rubber bullets shot by by police.

they were. you have no link showing anyone doing anything ahead of the flash bomb and rubber bullets shot by by police.
So you don't support the police?

You still claim that the doors to the capitol were opened by Capitol Police and then the CP just waved them in, but you can't show any video of that actually happening.

So you don't support the police?
not firing at peaceful protestors, nope.
You still claim that the doors to the capitol were opened by Capitol Police and then the CP just waved them in, but you can't show any video of that actually happening.
yep, most all of them. It's on camera.

“WE‘RE HERE TO STORM THE CAPITOL” - Ray Epps Jan 5, 2021​

“Director Wray, on January 6, 2021, did the FBI have confidential human sources dressed as Trump supporters inside the Capitol?” -Higgins​

“I can’t answer that” -Wray

not firing at peaceful protestors, nope.
When they got fired upon........

answer this question........... Had the protestors broken through previous barriers to get to that current location?

The answer is YES. 100% Yes.

Forum List

Back