I Think The Moderate, Civilized Muslims

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
need to realize that this problem resides solely within their community, and it is they who need to deal with it by any means necessary before the West runs out of patience and dispenses with international law altogether.

I understand those of Islamic faith in the US have difficult decisions to make. However protesting alleged Islamophobia with the help of the left while saying nothing about worldwide terrorism committed in the name of Islam is not the way to go.

I understand those of Islamic faith in the US have difficult decisions to make. However protesting alleged Islamophobia with the help of the left while saying nothing about worldwide terrorism committed in the name of Islam is not the way to go.
There are few who are pushing for a modern-day Reformation of Islam, such as the two below. Of course, their lives are in danger from the fundamentalists and jihadists.
27_zpsdxgzockm.gif~original

There are few who are pushing for a modern-day Reformation of Islam, such as the two below. Of course, their lives are in danger from the fundamentalists and jihadists.

:eek: Where's her hajib?

:eek: Where's her hajib?
She's probably standing on it.

:laugh:

need to realize that this problem resides solely within their community, and it is they who need to deal with it by any means necessary before the West runs out of patience and dispenses with international law altogether.
They can't do any more than Christians can with Westboro.

Forum List

Back