🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think Trump got it right this time

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
New travel ban will exempt current visa holders

It allows all people with visa to come in. Of course. You already give people license and you revoke it in mid air. That's not fair. Now the new travel ban is good to go. You can simply refuse visa for the rest.

It allows refuge for minority groups. This means much less refugee. I don't see how this benefit US as a whole. But I see that many americans probably prefer fellow Christians coming in rather than another Muslim. Much less problem.

Also why not let similar people stick together? If some minority groups are so despised that they are killed regularly, it make sense, at least, more sense, to accept them as refugee than the rest.

Go Trump.

cept the lilly livered wimp just withdrew it.

But hey, tomorrow's another day, sure to be filled with many more lies from King TrumpleThinSkin.

New travel ban will exempt current visa holders

It allows all people with visa to come in. Of course. You already give people license and you revoke it in mid air. That's not fair. Now the new travel ban is good to go. You can simply refuse visa for the rest.

It allows refuge for minority groups. This means much less refugee. I don't see how this benefit US as a whole. But I see that many americans probably prefer fellow Christians coming in rather than another Muslim. Much less problem.

Also why not let similar people stick together? If some minority groups are so despised that they are killed regularly, it make sense, at least, more sense, to accept them as refugee than the rest.

Go Trump.

It is a pause so new vetting can be implemented

Forum List

Back