I think Trump is going to lose

There will be massive voter fraud on election night. Truck loads of “mail-in ballots” will appear from nowhere. Dems can’t afford to lose this election, they are betting everything on it.
Seriously. None of you Humpers have yet to tell us how all these illegal ballots get to the box. Maybe it’s from the wizard.

There will be massive voter fraud on election night. Truck loads of “mail-in ballots” will appear from nowhere. Dems can’t afford to lose this election, they are betting everything on it.
Seriously. None of you Humpers have yet to tell us how all these illegal ballots get to the box. Maybe it’s from the wizard.

seems to me that the donkey IS fighting for its life----
perverted and debased as it has become. I am concerned-----He with his back against the wall---
discards all stops in his struggle (think cornered
rat)

perverted and debased as it has become. I am concerned-----He with his back against the wall---
rat)

After the latest, "Here hold my beer moment" being so close to the election it's pretty clear that Rump is very, very desperate. Come sometime in November, instead of "Here, hold my beer" it's going to be "Here, hold my Beer Truck" I hope the nation can withstand Rump in a 2 month temper tantrum.

rat)

rat)

After the latest, "Here hold my beer moment" being so close to the election it's pretty clear that Rump is very, very desperate. Come sometime in November, instead of "Here, hold my beer" it's going to be "Here, hold my Beer Truck" I hope the nation can withstand Rump in a 2 month temper tantrum.

true-----the DESPERATION IS THICK-----the
issues, like a bad marriage, have an unfortunate
child-----BLM. BLM ---imho---is the child of
desperate pandering for votes

I only agree with left on guns
They need to be “ reign in “
Here's my question for you, Quasar...if you agree with the left on guns and taking them out of the hands of American citizens...how are we to defend our homes, businesses and loved ones when the left defunds the Police?
You will have shotguns and revolvers
Plenty of fire power

Obama was the biggest fraud and con artist that ever lived

He used the IRS, FBI and CIA to attack his enemies
He flooded America with tens of millions of peasants.
Etc

Here's my question for you, Quasar...if you agree with the left on guns and taking them out of the hands of American citizens...how are we to defend our homes, businesses and loved ones when the left defunds the Police?
Plenty of fire power
I have a shot gun and several automatics. If liberals continue to neuter the Police in this country I'll add to that arsenal! Why? Because the average citizen will no longer be able to count on the Police responding to their calls for help.

I am a big supporter of T
When you have the entire Goebbels media against you., tens of millions of peasants from chain migration voting and illegal scum along with mail in vote that will be very fraudulent.
I think T has no chance

October 1917..here we come
It’s check mate
The Dems are far smarter than the RNC dummies
Lol, you're correct for all the wrong reasons.

It's kinda funny.

Plenty of fire power
I have a shot gun and several automatics. If liberals continue to neuter the Police in this country I'll add to that arsenal! Why? Because the average citizen will no longer be able to count on the Police responding to their calls for help.
Just seeing a shotgun will freeze most

When you have the entire Goebbels media against you., tens of millions of peasants from chain migration voting and illegal scum along with mail in vote that will be very fraudulent.
I think T has no chance

It’s check mate
All my personal data shows a 2016 rerun
You're falling for the 2016 fake news hillary in a landslide.
Biden couldn't have pick a worse VP for him and a great one for President Trump
black America will vote for Trump or stay at home because of Biden's history and his VP pick.

I think T has no chance

It’s check mate
black America will vote for Trump or stay at home because of Biden's history and his VP pick.
You forgot one big thing
Trump is the incumbent now
It’s different

I think T has no chance

It’s check mate
Trump will win and win BIGLEY!

I think T has no chance

It’s check mate
You forgot one big thing
Trump is the incumbent now
It’s different
It doesn't matter

I think T has no chance

It’s check mate
If you were a big supporter, you wouldn't have started this stupid thread.
He's another Never Trumper piece of shit
I know another person from another discussion board who claimed to be a trump supporter but was antigun who used the Q as an avatar

I think T has no chance

It’s check mate
Agreed, T should have no chance of winning but not for any of those reasons you listed. The responsibility for his up coming loss is on his shoulders. But we all know he never owns up to anything so he will point blame at everything he can and a handful of idiots with back up the nonesense he spews, but at least his reign will be over and we can get back to some normalcy
With the new team : the entire nation will be the NY/California cartel
You as a white guy will be discriminated and made extinct
I disagree and think that is an absolute silly statement... I wouldn’t go around telling people that in the real world... people Will think you’re a loony
interesting are whites being discriminated against in leftists controlled riot cities?

Forum List

Back