I think when the dust settles Trump and the Republicans will win big and then the Democrat will be like "shit, now what?"

Democommiecrats have already telegraphed their intentions when Trump wins. They will declare the election stolen and illegitimate. They will announce that Biden is the true winner and make their move to get Trump out of the White House.

Democrats lie. They lie about everything. They might actually believe that the military will back them. They might believe that they can put together an overwhelming force and burn the White House to the ground,
They tried recently and 50 secret service were injured. These pieces of shit are insurgents in America. They need put down like the ferals they are.

The turds burned a church.
Hey, if I were the Emperor or King of this nation, I'd send in legions of troops, Apache Helicopters, AC-130 gunships, tanks, missiles and armed drones. After they were done, the nation would be very quiet and docile....peeking out their doors before even venturing out. But, there's that pesky Constitution getting in our way and allowing the trashiest of low-life's to rule the streets.

In the 2016 election, everyone was saying Hillary would have the election sewn up by 8:30. I kept saying, but look at the numbers of her rallies and the numbers of Trump rallies. Big difference. That's what I am waiting to see. Let's wait to see the Tulsa numbers and Biden's numbers if he ever has a rally. Then I'll make my prediction. Showing up for a rally means they will likely show up to vote.
This is not 2016 and trump lost the popular vote. If that happens again whereby trump loses the popular vote and it is found that voters were removed from rolls like in 2016, hell is going to break loose. Biden doesn't have to have a rally and trumps rally doesn't mean anything. Especially after the increases in COVID19 that will result from this.
News flash, Presidents aren't elected by direct vote like Congressmen/women or Senators. They are elected via the Electoral College. If one candidate gets more votes in a state than his/her opponent, that winning candidate gets all the Electoral votes in that state (depending upon which state you are in). So, the popular vote is irrelevant. The president isn't the lawmaker anyway. That's your legislature. All he does is say yay or nay on the Bills brought before his desk and if the legislature disagrees with him, they just need two-thirds majority to override his decision on any Bill they put forth. And, if they don't get a two-thirds majority against his decisions on Bills, well, that's because we have a Constitutional Republic which allows for people with different ideas to have their own candidates in office and thus, you can't agree on everything.
I recall one new politician, I believe that she was a Democrat (I use that title loosely these days) and she said that upon arrival to her job in Washington, D.C., she was told by her fellow Democrats that they don't approve of proposals put before them by Republicans and Republicans don't approve of proposals put before them by Democrats. That's a stance for not getting anything substantial done.

Democommiecrats have already telegraphed their intentions when Trump wins. They will declare the election stolen and illegitimate. They will announce that Biden is the true winner and make their move to get Trump out of the White House.

Democrats lie. They lie about everything. They might actually believe that the military will back them. They might believe that they can put together an overwhelming force and burn the White House to the ground,
They tried recently and 50 secret service were injured. These pieces of shit are insurgents in America. They need put down like the ferals they are.

I’ve come to the conclusion if these left wing jack offs won’t leave the country they hate voluntarily it’s up to us to put them in the ground.

Just looked it up. Tiktok has 4.1 BILLION searches for the phrase "Trump2020"

Anybody think Biden gets 1% of that?

Last edited:
Lol, the real folks are out on the streets now. I doubt very seriously if 800,000 people wanted to see trump. If that was the case he could set up a rally on a big field instead of that venue..
It's well over 800k now! Biden is doomed.

Let's cram all of Trump's suicidal supporters together during this pandemic and make America great again.

Lol, the real folks are out on the streets now. I doubt very seriously if 800,000 people wanted to see trump. If that was the case he could set up a rally on a big field instead of that venue..
It's well over 800k now! Biden is doomed.

How many people live in Tulsa?

In the 2016 election, everyone was saying Hillary would have the election sewn up by 8:30. I kept saying, but look at the numbers of her rallies and the numbers of Trump rallies. Big difference. That's what I am waiting to see. Let's wait to see the Tulsa numbers and Biden's numbers if he ever has a rally. Then I'll make my prediction. Showing up for a rally means they will likely show up to vote.
This is not 2016 and trump lost the popular vote. If that happens again whereby trump loses the popular vote and it is found that voters were removed from rolls like in 2016, hell is going to break loose. Biden doesn't have to have a rally and trumps rally doesn't mean anything. Especially after the increases in COVID19 that will result from this.
News flash, Presidents aren't elected by direct vote like Congressmen/women or Senators. They are elected via the Electoral College. If one candidate gets more votes in a state than his/her opponent, that winning candidate gets all the Electoral votes in that state (depending upon which state you are in). So, the popular vote is irrelevant. The president isn't the lawmaker anyway. That's your legislature. All he does is say yay or nay on the Bills brought before his desk and if the legislature disagrees with him, they just need two-thirds majority to override his decision on any Bill they put forth. And, if they don't get a two-thirds majority against his decisions on Bills, well, that's because we have a Constitutional Republic which allows for people with different ideas to have their own candidates in office and thus, you can't agree on everything.
I recall one new politician, I believe that she was a Democrat (I use that title loosely these days) and she said that upon arrival to her job in Washington, D.C., she was told by her fellow Democrats that they don't approve of proposals put before them by Republicans and Republicans don't approve of proposals put before them by Democrats. That's a stance for not getting anything substantial done.
This class has been held here since this web site was established. The stupid lefty fuckers remain clueless as to how the process works. Keep trying though, you might get through to one of them.
Well someday, maybe...

This class has been held here since this web site was established. The stupid lefty fuckers remain clueless as to how the process works. Keep trying though, you might get through to one of them.
Well someday, maybe...
Yeah. I know this topic keeps coming and going. What can I say. We do have to remember that what is being churned out these days are neo-Marxist/Leninists and they don't believe in a multi-party system, free speech and liberty, only tow the party line. Ideology over blood.

I’ve come to the conclusion if these left wing jack offs won’t leave the country they hate voluntarily it’s up to us to put them in the ground.
AllendeFlightService.jpg

Allende Passenger Flights

Rallies mean nothing. Trump had large rallies in 2018 and Democrats still took over the House.

The popular vote has a effect on the electoral college. Clinton won by just under 3 points in 2016. She narrowly lost Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsdylvania. If Biden wins by 5 then those states are likely go Democrat.

Right now there is no indication that Trump can complete a full sentence and walk down a ramp. The likelihood that he learns about policy and starts making informed statements and decisions is very remote. He is in a dog fight in Arkansas a state he won by 27% before people really knew what he was about.
We have absolutely no idea where any state stands. The media is democrat controlled. Nothing that comes out of the media can be trusted to be true.
Meh. Polls are in the ball park if sampled correctly.

If by real folks you mean feral vermin destroying property and committing assault, then yes, the real folks are out on the streets.

Have Faith, Pray for The Republic, Pray for America, Pray for The President. God's work is not done with America or with President Trump.

Corruption and Fraud will be exposed, and Trump will be vindicated again and again and again.

Trump is still your president and will be for four more years.

Forum List

Back