I think wil smith has opened up the hollywood pandoras fre speech box..

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
hollywood dies...

the media assaults its own citizens in the name of political game so the politicians can become richer and richer

what would Ben Franklin say. ?

I would like to start a Ben Franklin thread

but I'm not sure it would fit into politics
& are conspiracy theories... 🙄

Anyway for you quick witted the point of this thread is

Running for office and representing your people is not a get-rich-quick program

George Washington was gracious enough to step away after two terms and that became the standard I don't know what's right I think limiting terms may be a lot like censorship I just don't know

Part of elite liberal indoctrination

is making contacts which is more important than philosophy

By the way the word indoctrination May no longer be used applied to criticizing PBS
or colleges with tuition more than 250000 $

US

Will Smith Sucker Punched a fellow Screen Actors Guild member

A fellow comic

The racists, cool hollywierd club

of course Will Smith hollywoof left fake news

WILL
blame this incident/matter
on global warming

Last edited:
hollywood dies...

the media assaults its own citizens in the name of political game so the politicians can become richer and richer

George Washington was gracious enough to step away after two terms and that became the standard I don't know what's right I think limiting terms may be a lot like censorship I just don't know

Term "limits" are in fact a synonym for modern nobility taking turns as lords and ladies. There is no difference between the nobility of the Old World and that of the new. Governors are Dukes, Mayors are Barons, and our POTUS is King (or queen).

Ricky Gervais had a great line on this.

"I wouldn't have told a joke about her hair. I would have told a joke about her boyfriend."

JA JA JA JA JA

Term "limits" are in fact a synonym for modern nobility taking turns as lords and ladies. There is no difference between the nobility of the Old World and that of the new. Governors are Dukes, Mayors are Barons, and our POTUS is King (or queen).
I want to hear what board members here think about stuff
like that

Term limitations for and such

There has to be an amendment as far as Congress goes

Washington

Washington was so many things I'll be in Mt Vernon next week... there is a lovely sense of calm there every American should see it...

Last edited:
hollywood dies...

Part of elite liberal indoctrination

is making contacts which is more important than philosophy

By the way the word indoctrination May no longer be used applied to criticizing PBS
or colleges with tuition more than 250000 $

US

Will Smith Sucker Punched a fellow Screen Actors Guild member

A fellow comic

The racists, cool hollywierd club

of course Will Smith hollywoof left fake news

WILL
blame this incident/matter
on global warming
Free speech is being challenged in America based on partisan domestic politics of one side attempting to limit free speech from the other side.

Both sides lose and America loses. It's the eroding away of yet another freedom and a part of the reason why America is rated 58th. in the world on 'freedom'.

Not only both sides are expressing hate for others based on petty politics, both sides are beginning to act out the hate more and more.

This is transparently obvious from outside of America.

Ricky Gervais had a great line on this.

"I wouldn't have told a joke about her hair. I would have told a joke about her boyfriend."

JA JA JA JA JA
The issue is that many people who do comedy seem to have become political shills also. And that has affected livelihoods over the years. So, TV comedy hosts who just do the one-sided political propaganda act never get pushback. Perhaps they will.

Free speech is being challenged in America based on partisan domestic politics of one side attempting to limit free speech from the other side.

Both sides lose and America loses. It's the eroding away of yet another freedom and a part of the reason why America is rated 58th. in the world on 'freedom'.

Not only both sides are expressing hate for others based on petty politics, both sides are beginning to act out the hate more and more.

This is transparently obvious from outside of America.
People have lost their sense of humor about comedians being on the comic cutting-edge going back to Lenny Bruce I don't know the people doing the censoring today are the people that used to adorn people like Lenny Bruce

The era of fake media and journalism will be remembered has a time when Rock comedy a truthful journalism would rise again Phoenix From the Ashes.

Remember Occupy Wall Street their objective was to plant two seeds for violence against cops for the sake of democratic advancement

The other thing about it is that a lot of the protesters kept out there didn't have a f****** clue why they were there

Now ten years later they know they were there to promote violence for Democrat purposes it's pretty sick

Last edited:
I want to hear what board members here think about stuff
like that
Does it matter what we think? Nope. Not as long as corrupt cabal runs everything. Until they are all arrested, lame stream media destroyed with all their lies and liable for them, people are incarcerated in Gitmo...nothing will change.

Does it matter what we think? Nope. Not as long as corrupt cabal runs everything. Until they are all arrested, lame stream media destroyed with all their lies and liable for them, people are incarcerated in Gitmo...nothing will change.
This country was founded on does it matter what we think but government size and scope Ebbs and flows like the tide a lot of dead fish left on the beach we call Congress the government is too big is trying to do too much and there's too much centralized power if you can call it that remembering that the most powerful women in US history couldn't close & lock the Capitol doors

Usmessageboard what they have is access to taxpayer Pac paycheck funded heaps of money to ineffectively squander..

It's as if the House of Representatives & the Senate are America's Prodigal Son..

after Joe Biden of course

Come on man just one more impeachment

People have lost their sense of humor about comedians being on the comic cutting-edge going back to Lenny Bruce I don't know the people doing the censoring today are the people that used to adorn people like Lenny Bruce

The era of fake media and journalism will be remembered has a time when Rock comedy a truthful journalism would rise again Phoenix From the Ashes.

Remember Occupy Wall Street their objective was to plant two seeds for violence against cops for the sake of democratic advancement

The other thing about it is that a lot of the protesters kept out there didn't have a f****** clue why they were there

Now ten years later they know they were there to promote violence for Democrat purposes it's pretty sick
Both the D and the R supporters are aware that they are protesting violently against the system that has allowed the very wealthy to rip them off. Stop pretending and get ready for the real coup attempt.

Both the D and the R supporters are aware that they are protesting violently against the system that has allowed the very wealthy to rip them off. Stop pretending and get ready for the real coup attempt.
One problem with the Democrat Party is that they have no leadership

Forum List

Back