I voted today......Looks like a Clinton landslide

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Just mailed it in

If it makes Republicans feel better, I did vote for more Republicans than Democrats

Just mailed it in

If it makes Republicans feel better, I did vote for more Republicans than Democrats

But, the real question is, how many times did you vote for Hillary?

THE FIX IS IN!!!

THE FIX IS IN!!!

The OP mails in a ballot and somehow that translates to a Clinton landslide.....good grief

oh shit, how is julian assange supposed to change your vote now with his coming bombshells. timing is everything.
If Assange had confirmed Cankles is Hitler's daughter, it wouldn't have changed Leftnutter's vote.
With you trump toadies, all your boy assange would have to do is suggest Hillary was hitler's daughter and it would be gospel to you idiots.

oh shit, how is julian assange supposed to change your vote now with his coming bombshells. timing is everything.
If Assange had confirmed Cankles is Hitler's daughter, it wouldn't have changed Leftnutter's vote.
With you trump toadies, all your boy assange would have to do is suggest Hillary was hitler's daughter and it would be gospel to you idiots.
No, because we already know she is a treasonous bitch.

Sad what pathetic hopes they cling to:

Benghazi hearing will bring down Hillary
She will go to jail for emails
Hillary is too sick to be President
Julian Assange has secret emails that will destroy her

Just mailed it in

Of course you voted for more republicans than democrats......that's what makes you a rightwinger.

No, because we already know she is a treasonous bitch.
Right. You just don't have any credible proof to back that bogus claim.

Forum List

Back