I Wanna Stay A Toys R Us Kid

You can't keep a good toy down.

Toys can't be cancelled.
barbie-and-trump.jpg

And now it looks like I will be able to after all.

When my kids were young we had a routine every Saturday.

Start the day with breakfast then head to a movie at the theater. Then out for lunch. Then off to Best Buy to look at the new CD's from bands they liked. Then to Toys R Us and Gamestop to look for new video games.

Then every Saturday night we played a homemade DJ game where each of us would put up a dollar and took turns playing a song we liked. Who ever guessed it first got the pot. I ALWAYS lost by the end of the night because taking their allowance wasn't in the cards but they never knew lol. As a result my girls are now EXPERTS on 70's and 80's music.

We occasionally get together now and play and I get my clock cleaned for 40 to 60 bucks because I'm no longer listening to modern radio tunes. It's worth it just to relive their childhood.

Okay now you did it...
Everyone List your favorite toy as a kid.....
Rock em Sock em Robots

Well, actually, first several years of my life I lived in the forest.

So I just had a stick. It was okay playing with the stick, I guess. And I used to skip rocks in the river. Oh, and then there were those big, fat vines that hanged from the trees. You know the ones I'm talking about? You could swing all the way through the woods on one of those things, especially if there was a really steep hill.

Forum List

Back