I want an intelligent president!

I had a roommate in the military. He ware a turban. He was a Seek, not a Muslim. But in the field, he still had to wear a helmet.

But I wouldn't exactly use the words character and class when describing Ronald Reagan. Republicans love him but when they describe his two administrations, they are always so far off from actual history. It's because we keep things like "records".

he was a Seek?....what the hell is that?....

Dude is hooked on phonics. Or....is that fonix?
oh ok....so dean lived with a rapper who wore a Turban....that clears that up.....thanks LL....lol

I had a roommate in the military. He ware a turban. He was a Seek, not a Muslim. But in the field, he still had to wear a helmet.

But I wouldn't exactly use the words character and class when describing Ronald Reagan. Republicans love him but when they describe his two administrations, they are always so far off from actual history. It's because we keep things like "records".

Don't you love how they consistently claim how smart,they are but they can't even spell. And rd is their fountain of wisdom, or is that whizz dumb.

Trump Calls Out Protester Wearing a Turban

He can't tell a Indian Turban from an Islamic hijab? I am appalled by the candidates both parties are bring to the table!

I remember when our politicians have character and class! People like Abraham Lincoln, FDR, and Ronald Reagan!

What will it take to bring back intelligence back to politics?

abc has now become the national enquire I guess. what the hell do we care about this? that station and you leftie snobs are so damn petty

they remember when. so do I. and when it comes to class: the Democrats don't have any. look at billy boy blowjob. the Obama's don't have a clue about class, well if you count classless. so go ahead and remember way way back when

Trump Calls Out Protester Wearing a Turban

He can't tell a Indian Turban from an Islamic hijab? I am appalled by the candidates both parties are bring to the table!

I remember when our politicians have character and class! People like Abraham Lincoln, FDR, and Ronald Reagan!

What will it take to bring back intelligence back to politics?

Don't vote Democrat would be a big step in the right direction. Jimmy Carter was supposed to be intelligent but now...

View attachment 61040
Because Republicans did so well under Bush. They want to "finish the job".

Nope, they spent like drunken liberals, then, Obama more than doubled down on the national debt with foreign and domestic policy failures.

What's the deal, you sound closer to reasonable today?

Lumpy,

Describe what you see....

jpg
Eh, you first...

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Lumpy,

I'm guessing that you have no idea what "structural deficit" means.....

Don't you love how they consistently claim how smart,they are but they can't even spell. And rd is their fountain of wisdom, or is that whizz dumb.
dean thinks he is a fountain of wisdom.....when he is wrong you never see him admitting it or you see a 2-step rumba...

Who told you that RDean is anyone's fountain of wisdom? You want that to be the case....so you can say that there is a lib who isn't obviously your intellectual superior. It's a feel good thing for you.

When we flood the country with uneducated, third world troglodytes and give them the right to vote, what do you expect?

I think a bigger problem is that we don't retroactively abort Recidivist Supply Side Voting Imbeciles
There ya go, kill everybody you disagree with. That shows your intelligence, troglodyte.
I'm thinking it's the only way to deter the recidivism.

dean thinks he is a fountain of wisdom.....when he is wrong you never see him admitting it or you see a 2-step rumba...

yep, but that fits most liberal/dems. they can't Imagine themselves to be wrong. their views are the one everyone should see and agree with. I mean come on...... unfortunately (for them) that is what makes them snobs and snobby. take this thread as an example. they want an "intelligent" President. all over some freaking hat or something. how dumb

Forum List

Back