🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want to ban McCain from Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't get to decide if a bird's turd is laid to rest there.

Totally true. Still, it might make a lot of people feel a bit better to put together a list of thousands or millions of names of dissatisfied conservative voters and mail it to his office telling him in the twilight of his career that given the choice, they'd just as soon see him buried elsewhere. That he is no conservative, no friend to the conservative, that the GOP is little enough comfort to the conservative and that if Sarah had been at the top of the ticket instead of him, the GOP might have won in 2008. That that little pecker suck on that.
Only conservatives can be buried at Arlington? News to me.
You Alt-Right folks are truly mean, snarly, spiteful people, aren't you?
Maybe he should just be hung from the Francis Scott Key Bridge in D.C. for a few months, huh?
These republicans are really nuts huh?

I absolutely hate John McCain politically. I hate all republicans passionately.

But republicans don’t understand that is not real hate. I don’t wish bad for the man and I certainly wouldn’t deny him a spot in Arlington.

Republicans are what Germans were right before they became nazis. I’m not calling them nazis but they are like the sheep hitler manipulated and convinced he alone could make Germany great again.
Agree. I don't hate Republicans as a whole, but the Alt Right needs to be watched. They're dumber 'n rocks.
I doubt if rocks had brains they'd play with them.

McCain is an American hero and deserves whatever honors he receives

Sure, by virtue of the fact he spits in the faces of Republicans often. That makes him an "American Hero" :rolleyes:

weak

An American Hero is one who goes above and beyond to do what's best for his country.
Obama, McCain, Kerry, Clinton(s)....NONE of those fit that bill.
They may have benefited the Progressive cause....but that's more against the nation than for it.

Some people think trading Highly classified military secrets with NK and China are "good for America" too.

Last edited:
The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
He would have been a hero by staying out of politics
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?

Please tell John "al-Baghdadi" McCain that Trump will not attend his funeral.

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?
I bet McCain did more to defend the US than you ever did.

Another day, another target for conservative butthurt. Just another day at USMB.

The guy was a deceiver.

HUH? WTF?

McCain and the POW Cover-Up

John McCain, who has risen to political prominence on his image as a Vietnam POW war hero, has, inexplicably, worked very hard to hide from the public stunning information about American prisoners in Vietnam who, unlike him, didn’t return home. Throughout his Senate career, McCain has quietly sponsored and pushed into federal law a set of prohibitions that keep the most revealing information about these men buried as classified documents. Thus the war hero who people would logically imagine as a determined crusader for the interests of POWs and their families became instead the strange champion of hiding the evidence and closing the books."

The guy was a deceiver.
The idiocy of this, of course, is that unlike Trump, McCain is actually fit to be president.

McCain shouldn’t have been president because he was wrong on the issues, as is Trump; but at least McCain had some understanding of sound, responsible governance and would not have been as reckless and as irresponsible as Trump.

The guy was a deceiver.

HUH? WTF?

McCain and the POW Cover-Up

John McCain, who has risen to political prominence on his image as a Vietnam POW war hero, has, inexplicably, worked very hard to hide from the public stunning information about American prisoners in Vietnam who, unlike him, didn’t return home. Throughout his Senate career, McCain has quietly sponsored and pushed into federal law a set of prohibitions that keep the most revealing information about these men buried as classified documents. Thus the war hero who people would logically imagine as a determined crusader for the interests of POWs and their families became instead the strange champion of hiding the evidence and closing the books."

So you're conceding my point? Good for you.

So just to be clear, that's your standard. You only post on subjects where you believe that you are the decider?

You're so full of shit
You don't get to decide either so suck it hard.

Swish. Try reading the discussion in this quote right here, broken English boy.

You're not the decision maker on anything you post about. Yet you post. You're really stupid

So just to be clear, that's your standard. You only post on subjects where you believe that you are the decider?

You're so full of shit

You're not the decision maker on anything you post about. Yet you post. You're really stupid
Mental masturbation will gait you knowhere?
There's you some homespun English fun, bitch..

The guy was a deceiver.
The idiocy of this, of course, is that unlike Trump, McCain is actually fit to be president.

McCain shouldn’t have been president because he was wrong on the issues, as is Trump; but at least McCain had some understanding of sound, responsible governance and would not have been as reckless and as irresponsible as Trump.

"McCain had some understanding of sound, responsible governance and would not have been as reckless and as irresponsible as Trump."

You're so full of shit

Your typical non-sequitur to the discussion. I'll spell it out for you since you're stupid.

You said to the OP that he isn't the decision maker on where McCain is buried.

However, you aren't the decision maker on anything that you respond to.

It's called a double standard. It's also being dumb as a brick, broken English boy

The guy was a deceiver.

I agree with you and especially so now because I voted for that piece of shit several times here in Arizona. He did ONE thing for us in all the years he was there....got us our fair share of Colorado River water from the thieving Kalis. And that was BIG but it was also the only thing he ever did for us. He's bought and paid for by the hospitality industry here so is against the wall and all for cheap beaner labor to be their maids, cooks, and gardeners. He left the wife that stood by him through his years at Hoa Lo prison for a cheap blonde barfly who's daddy was a millionaire liquor distributor. Used them to get into government and then treated Cindy even worse than his first wife. Now we see he was always a leftist...a trojan horse the N.Viets turned and sent home. Not only does he not belong in Arlington, he doesn't deserve an American Flag on his grave....a grave I'll take a piss on if I ever come upon it.

You're so full of shit

Your typical non-sequitur to the discussion. I'll spell it out for you since you're stupid.

You said to the OP that he isn't the decision maker on where McCain is buried.

However, you aren't the decision maker on anything that you respond to.

It's called a double standard. It's also being dumb as a brick, broken English boy
Go take a cold shower and collect more hairs from the drain to split.

What made it possible for Trump to "win" was too many people blowing their votes on third party.

None of the popular vote percentages matter in a Presidential Election. What matters is Electoral Votes, and Trump won 306 Electoral Votes to Hillary's 232. A landslide victory. So keep focusing on a few million votes in either L.A. or NYC metro areas, and keep wasting everyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back