🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want to ban McCain from Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to ban McCain from Arlington

idiots want a border wall too - that aint gonna happen either.

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
He would have been a hero by staying out of politics
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?
John McCain is an American patriot who served his country well, and he will rightfully be laid to rest in Arlington Cemetery.

XXX --- Mod Edit -- way too aggressive and personal..
His only crime was being a republican in my book

You mean the party you said you voted for in 2016?
I never said any such thing. I turned republican after the election. If blacks, gays, Muslims, immigrants, pro choice, pro social security and Medicare, unions, women, common sense gun law people, pro public schools, aca recipients .....

If all these people don’t bother showing up to vote for these causes, why should I care? I’m not a woman, black, Union member, getting free healthcare. I’m not a Muslim or immigrant. I’m none of those things. So fuck them if they aren’t smart enough to show up and vote. I did my best.

If you can’t beat em join them

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?

I bet you voted for him.

Given the choice between him and that filthy ass affirmative action lying Negro that was a no brainer for many people.

Of course for me I opted out of both.
Sure don't know why NRA supporting trumpanzees get a rep for racism.

What made it possible for Trump to "win" was too many people blowing their votes on third party.

None of the popular vote percentages matter in a Presidential Election. What matters is Electoral Votes, and Trump won 306 Electoral Votes to Hillary's 232. A landslide victory. So keep focusing on a few million votes in either L.A. or NYC metro areas, and keep wasting everyone's time.

Because Americans' votes don't count the same. This is a major problem. Why shouldn't the votes of Americans in the L.A. and NYC metro areas not count the same as some in, say, Montana?

The guy was a deceiver.

I bet you voted for him.

Given the choice between him and that filthy ass affirmative action lying Negro that was a no brainer for many people.

Don't have a clue why you filthy ass dumbshit Moon Bats elected a worthless piece of shit like Obama. The sonofabitch increased poverty, decreased family income, increased the debt tremendously, increased income disparity and had dismal economic growth. You were really idiots, weren't you? Affirmative Action is not the right reason to pick a President of the US you dumb fuck.

If you stupid Moon Bats would have just looked hat his qualifications instead of the fact he was a Negro then maybe you wouldn't have voted for somebody as worthless as him, would you?

Speaking of racism I am not the one that voted for a racist that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews. It was you stupid racist Moon Bats, wasn't it?

The guy was a deceiver.

I bet you voted for him.

Don't have a clue why you filthy ass dumbshit Moon Bats elected a worthless piece of shit like Obama. The sonofabitch increased poverty, decreased family income, increased the debt tremendously, increased income disparity and had dismal economic growth. You were really idiots, weren't you? Affirmative Action is not the right reason to pick a President of the US you dumb fuck.

If you stupid Moon Bats would have just looked hat his qualifications instead of the fact he was a Negro then maybe you wouldn't have voted for somebody as worthless as him, would you?

Speaking of racism I am not the one that voted for a racist that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whiter and Jews. It was you stupid racist Moon Bats, wasn't it?
I'm just puzzled...totally puzzled why the word gets out there that trumpanzees are racist. That's a head-scratcher, all right.

Because Americans' votes don't count the same. This is a major problem. Why shouldn't the votes of Americans in the L.A. and NYC metro areas not count the same as some in, say, Montana?

It is because we are a Constitutional Republic of STATES. States vote for the President, not the populace. We are NOT a pure Democracy, and the reason is we do not want Mob Rule, where a few highly populace cites, and states can control the entire country. That's what makes us what we are, and has worked since the beginning.

If only McCain had bone spurs then he'd be loved by cons.

McCain flew 23 bombing missions over North Vietnam. A while after he was captured his father was appointed to a high level command position for all US forces in Vietnam. In mid-1968, his father John S. McCain Jr. was named commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater, and the North Vietnamese offered McCain early release because they wanted to appear merciful for propaganda purposes, and also to show other POWs that elite prisoners were willing to be treated preferentially. McCain refused repatriation unless every man taken in before him was also released. He remained a prisoner until 1973, suffering terrible torture during his time as a prisoner.

He was awarded the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, the Purple Heart, and other medals.

This is who conservatives want to bar from Arlington National Cemetery.

It is because we are a Constitutional Republic of STATES. States vote for the President, not the populace. We are NOT a pure Democracy, and the reason is we do not want Mob Rule, where a few highly populace cites, and states can control the entire country. That's what makes us what we are, and has worked since the beginning.

I does not work well now. It's long past it's sell-by date. Now that these STATES have managed to elect two irresponsible whores to lead the country, which apparently is okay with the irresponsible filth in the states who elected them, we know that the system is not working.

If only McCain had bone spurs then he'd be loved by cons.

McCain flew 23 bombing missions over North Vietnam. A while after he was captured his father was appointed to a high level command position for all US forces in Vietnam. In mid-1968, his father John S. McCain Jr. was named commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater, and the North Vietnamese offered McCain early release because they wanted to appear merciful for propaganda purposes, and also to show other POWs that elite prisoners were willing to be treated preferentially. McCain refused repatriation unless every man taken in before him was also released. He remained a prisoner until 1973, suffering terrible torture during his time as a prisoner.

He was awarded the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, the Purple Heart, and other medals.

This is who conservatives want to bar from Arlington National Cemetery.
Just remember their love for any particular candidate is as deep as dons love to his three wives and some of his children. Not unconditional.

Don’t forget they loved McCain when he was running against obama. But then again they loved Sarah palin too.

They’ll throw trump under the bus and move on too once done with him.

I voted for Palin. McCain happened to be on the ticket

May we assume that you too are a Grifter? :)

grifters%2Br%2Bus%2B4.jpg

The guy was a deceiver.

I bet you voted for him.

Speaking of racism I am not the one that voted for a racist that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews. It was you stupid racist Moon Bats, wasn't it?
Bush did not obama. Obama got us out of Bush’s mess and trump took over a fully functioning economy. Thanks obama

The guy was a deceiver.
John McCain is an American patriot who served his country well, and he will rightfully be laid to rest in Arlington Cemetery.

I never said any such thing. I turned republican after the election. If blacks, gays, Muslims, immigrants, pro choice, pro social security and Medicare, unions, women, common sense gun law people, pro public schools, aca recipients .....

If all these people don’t bother showing up to vote for these causes, why should I care? I’m not a woman, black, Union member, getting free healthcare. I’m not a Muslim or immigrant. I’m none of those things. So fuck them if they aren’t smart enough to show up and vote. I did my best.

Um ... you voted in my poll that you voted for Trump in 2016 and you won't vote for him in 2020. Now you're flipping that around? You can't even keep your own lies straight.

Hint, you voted Hillary in 2016 and you will pull the blue lever in 2020 no matter who is on it like you do every other election ...

The guy was a deceiver.

Um ... you voted in my poll that you voted for Trump in 2016 and you won't vote for him in 2020. Now you're flipping that around? You can't even keep your own lies straight.

Hint, you voted Hillary in 2016 and you will pull the blue lever in 2020 no matter who is on it like you do every other election ...
I was fucking with your pole like a hooker

The guy was a deceiver.

I bet you voted for him.

Bush did not obama. Obama got us out of Bush’s mess and trump took over a fully functioning economy. Thanks obama

Bush did fine for six years until that filthy ass 2006 elected Democrat Congress took over, The Congress with Dirty Harry, Tits Peloski, Barney Queerboy and that worthless affirmative action Negro :community organizer" from Illinois who should have been a shoe shine boy.

I bet you voted for him.

Bush did fine for six years until that filthy ass 2006 elected Democrat Congress took over, The Congress with Dirty Harry, Tits Peloski, Barney Queerboy and that worthless affirmative action Negro :community organizer" from Illinois who should have been a shoe shine boy.
Spin at its finest. Revisionist history.

Oh, and if McCain would have won two terms you’d be worshiping him. He lost so your loyalty is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back