🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want to ban McCain from Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you voted for him.

Given the choice between him and that filthy ass affirmative action lying Negro that was a no brainer for many people.

Of course for me I opted out of both.
Sure don't know why NRA supporting trumpanzees get a rep for racism.

Don't have a clue why you filthy ass dumbshit Moon Bats elected a worthless piece of shit like Obama. The sonofabitch increased poverty, decreased family income, increased the debt tremendously, increased income disparity and had dismal economic growth. You were really idiots, weren't you? Affirmative Action is not the right reason to pick a President of the US you dumb fuck.

If you stupid Moon Bats would have just looked hat his qualifications instead of the fact he was a Negro then maybe you wouldn't have voted for somebody as worthless as him, would you?

Speaking of racism I am not the one that voted for a racist that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews. It was you stupid racist Moon Bats, wasn't it?
Bush did not obama. Obama got us out of Bush’s mess and trump took over a fully functioning economy. Thanks obama

Bush did fine for six years until that filthy ass 2006 elected Democrat Congress took over, The Congress with Dirty Harry, Tits Peloski, Barney Queerboy and that worthless affirmative action Negro :community organizer" from Illinois who should have been a shoe shine boy.
You’re confused. Are you a trump supporter? Then you must agree all the jobs we lost on Bush’s watch were no good.

And trump was right no wmds

I bet you voted for him.

Given the choice between him and that filthy ass affirmative action lying Negro that was a no brainer for many people.

Don't have a clue why you filthy ass dumbshit Moon Bats elected a worthless piece of shit like Obama. The sonofabitch increased poverty, decreased family income, increased the debt tremendously, increased income disparity and had dismal economic growth. You were really idiots, weren't you? Affirmative Action is not the right reason to pick a President of the US you dumb fuck.

If you stupid Moon Bats would have just looked hat his qualifications instead of the fact he was a Negro then maybe you wouldn't have voted for somebody as worthless as him, would you?

Speaking of racism I am not the one that voted for a racist that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews. It was you stupid racist Moon Bats, wasn't it?
Bush did not obama. Obama got us out of Bush’s mess and trump took over a fully functioning economy. Thanks obama

Bush did fine for six years until that filthy ass 2006 elected Democrat Congress took over, The Congress with Dirty Harry, Tits Peloski, Barney Queerboy and that worthless affirmative action Negro :community organizer" from Illinois who should have been a shoe shine boy.
I'm totally confused why anyone would think you have a racist, misogynist, homophobic bone in your body.

He collaborated with the enemy as a POW.
In 2012 or 2013 you started a thread asking if bashing veterans should be considered hate speech.

You’re coming awfully close. Another example of republican hypocrisy. Now that they found a veteran they don’t like they don’t mind bashing him.

Republicans have lowered the bar so low

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
John McCain is an American patriot who served his country well, and he will rightfully be laid to rest in Arlington Cemetery.

XXX --- Mod Edit -- way too aggressive and personal..
His only crime was being a republican in my book

You mean the party you said you voted for in 2016?
I never said any such thing. I turned republican after the election. If blacks, gays, Muslims, immigrants, pro choice, pro social security and Medicare, unions, women, common sense gun law people, pro public schools, aca recipients .....

If all these people don’t bother showing up to vote for these causes, why should I care? I’m not a woman, black, Union member, getting free healthcare. I’m not a Muslim or immigrant. I’m none of those things. So fuck them if they aren’t smart enough to show up and vote. I did my best.

If you can’t beat em join them

Um ... you voted in my poll that you voted for Trump in 2016 and you won't vote for him in 2020. Now you're flipping that around? You can't even keep your own lies straight.

Hint, you voted Hillary in 2016 and you will pull the blue lever in 2020 no matter who is on it like you do every other election ...
I was fucking with your pole like a hooker

And I immediately called you out on it and said you are full of shit. So apparently you couldn't get it up for the hooker

Who are "we," jackass? You suck up to the orange whore and pigpence, the sex guys?

You are the "we" that call the Prez. and VP, the two best guys to hold those offices in years, an orange whore and pigpence. You sad little poor Never-Trumper.

McCain was/is a Republican. There was a time that this meant being a member of a political party that was, at least, honorable.

Time was when folks like JFK and Zell Miller made the Democrats honorable as well. But your buddies like McCain, Graham, McConnell, the Bushes, and all the rest of your fudge-packing buddies has made the GOP the worthless failure it largely is today, where after getting the power they said they needed, were like a deer caught in the headlights when Trump asked them to fulfill their promises to the people. It is scum-sucking toadies like these you kiss the feet of, that the GOP has become nothing but a foot-kissing ghost party to the Democrats, and I wouldn't be surprised if they lose the entire Congress now. Hell, I wouldn't put it past them to THROW the election to their democrat masters.

Now that this party has been taken over by pure filth, anything goes.

You ran as a Republican?

A once good party in a two-party system, is now a party of the cesspool.

Yep. All the good republicans left office in the last year. The GOP has shot right down from the great party it once was under Obama and Bush when they could get away with talking a lot without having to do JACK.

We once could vote for republicans. Now it is a party only for the filthy white trash. Yes. "conservatives" are filthy white trash. I think that you fit that description.

Proof once again that racist maggot-brains like you who think they can tell anything much less their colour of a person by an email who for years passed themselves off as "Republicans," but never were, much less CONSERVATIVES. You are a pathetic RINO at best, a democrat at worst, and too stupid to even know it. Now that Trump is fulfilling his promise to stir things up, bring the muck to the surface and get it cleaned out little by little trying to find just a few good people in Washington, your little pathetic world is crumbling all around you! Go play with your McCain Kewpie doll.

It's really quite sad that McCain's family can''t get him to stay at home and to stop degrading his reputation with his bitter angry man routine.

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
He would have been a hero by staying out of politics
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?
John McCain is an American patriot who served his country well, and he will rightfully be laid to rest in Arlington Cemetery.

XXX --- Mod Edit -- way too aggressive and personal..

He's a clown and a pig, let's bury him in your yard.

I bet you voted for him.

Dude - this post is ridiculous and totally ignorable .. However, worthy of extreme ridicule :113:

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?

That's because you are a mindless partisan hack rather than someone who puts Americans first.

The guy was a deceiver.

That's because you are a mindless partisan hack rather than someone who puts Americans first.
Says a control freak

I'm not a McCain fan - but he has every right to be buried at Arlington National Cemetery if he and his family wishes. I also understand why he wouldn't want Trump at his funeral. Who would?!

I'm not a McCain fan - but he has every right to be buried at Arlington National Cemetery if he and his family wishes. I also understand why he wouldn't want Trump at his funeral. Who would?!
McCain would reach up from the grave

Washington redskin,
Stay out of the of the firewater

Is Trump eligible to be buried at Arlington because he was Commander in Chief?

US Navy Captain (Senator) John McCain has earned his place at Arlington, if he and his family want it.

No matter how many hyper-partisan scum come oooozing-out from under the floorboards to try to ban such honors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back