🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want to ban McCain from Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Trump will ban him from being buried at Arlington because he was captured

I like to bury people here who weren’t captured
trump will re-designate Arlington for those who had their own personal Viet Nam fighting STDs at home.

How old are you? That is just childish.

And point me to the posts you said that about Bill Clinton, hypocrite

Trump did say that, to Howard Stern.

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs: Vaginas 'Are Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'

Well, they gave Mueller and McCain purple hearts....I wonder what part of the anatomy Trump has idolized in purple

If only McCain had bone spurs then he'd be loved by cons.

McCain flew 23 bombing missions over North Vietnam. A while after he was captured his father was appointed to a high level command position for all US forces in Vietnam. In mid-1968, his father John S. McCain Jr. was named commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater, and the North Vietnamese offered McCain early release because they wanted to appear merciful for propaganda purposes, and also to show other POWs that elite prisoners were willing to be treated preferentially. McCain refused repatriation unless every man taken in before him was also released. He remained a prisoner until 1973, suffering terrible torture during his time as a prisoner.

He was awarded the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, the Purple Heart, and other medals.

This is who conservatives want to bar from Arlington National Cemetery.

They also favor a draft dodger, whore banger, inveterate liar, con-man, and racist pig Drumpf over USMC Captain Mueller who ably served under Reagan, Bush, Bush II....

Those Conservatives are a weird bunch.

Americans don't give much weight to military serviceDu when it comes to presidential elections.

Carter vs Reagan, non veteran won.

Reagan vs Mondale, both had non combat service.

Bush vs Dukakis. Combat vet won.

Bush vs Clinton. Non veteran won.

Clinton vs DOle Non veteran won.

Bush vs Gore. Both vets, guy with combat service lost.

Bush vs Kerry both vets. guy with combat service lot.

Obama vs McCain, war hero lost.

Obama vs Romney, neither vets.

Trump vs Hillary, neither vets.

The man is sick. Leave him alone!

If the man is sick, then what the fuck is he doing still working, fowling up the nation's politics. Let him STFU and step down, then we can forget that sorry bastard ever held office. The very fact that the man is 81, has a brain tumor and is still working as senator should give you some idea what a tough job it really is. Anywhere else, they practically force you to retire at 65. He's only still working probably so he can shove every last dime of his medical care on the taxpayer's shoulders. Screw him.

You truly are a dumbass.

His medical coverage is from his military service, not his being in the Senate.

BTW how do you figure he is still working?

McCain flew 23 bombing missions over North Vietnam. A while after he was captured his father was appointed to a high level command position for all US forces in Vietnam. In mid-1968, his father John S. McCain Jr. was named commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater, and the North Vietnamese offered McCain early release because they wanted to appear merciful for propaganda purposes, and also to show other POWs that elite prisoners were willing to be treated preferentially. McCain refused repatriation unless every man taken in before him was also released. He remained a prisoner until 1973, suffering terrible torture during his time as a prisoner.

He was awarded the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, the Purple Heart, and other medals.

They also favor a draft dodger, whore banger, inveterate liar, con-man, and racist pig Drumpf over USMC Captain Mueller who ably served under Reagan, Bush, Bush II....

Americans don't give much weight to military serviceDu when it comes to presidential elections.

Your info is a little off.

Carter vs Reagan, non veteran won. Wrong!
They were both veterans and Reagan won.

Reagan vs Mondale, both had non combat service. Not accurate.
Both were veterans.

Bush vs Gore. Both vets, guy with combat service lost. Wrong!
Gore never saw combat.

You make far too many distinctions for there to be a pattern. Between veterans, non-combat veterans, and non-veterans, no pattern emerges.

Maybe Trump will ban him from being buried at Arlington because he was captured

I like to bury people here who weren’t captured
trump will re-designate Arlington for those who had their own personal Viet Nam fighting STDs at home.

How old are you? That is just childish.

And point me to the posts you said that about Bill Clinton, hypocrite

Trump did say that, to Howard Stern.

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs: Vaginas 'Are Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'

Well, they gave Mueller and McCain purple hearts....I wonder what part of the anatomy Trump has idolized in purple

Again the so called "feminist" who voted for a sexual predator twice and the woman who abused her husband's victims again pretends to care about women, LOL

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
He would have been a hero by staying out of politics
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?

I agree with you and especially so now because I voted for that piece of shit several times here in Arizona. He did ONE thing for us in all the years he was there....got us our fair share of Colorado River water from the thieving Kalis. And that was BIG but it was also the only thing he ever did for us. He's bought and paid for by the hospitality industry here so is against the wall and all for cheap beaner labor to be their maids, cooks, and gardeners. He left the wife that stood by him through his years at Hoa Lo prison for a cheap blonde barfly who's daddy was a millionaire liquor distributor. Used them to get into government and then treated Cindy even worse than his first wife. Now we see he was always a leftist...a trojan horse the N.Viets turned and sent home. Not only does he not belong in Arlington, he doesn't deserve an American Flag on his grave....a grave I'll take a piss on if I ever come upon it.

No, you won't. Because it is none of your business, just like the OP.

I want to see you try to piss on a grave in Arlington. If you got caught, I guarantee you probably would never wake up from the ass-kicking you would receive.

Take a few minutes to adjust your mindset, and then apologize for your disrespect to every veteran.

Thanks for the input....I was talking about Conservatives more than the American electorate at large. Conservatives are the first ones to proclaim love of the military and the first group to jettison a service veteran if it becomes politically expedient to do so. See McCain, See Mueller, See Kerry, etc... Its all politics, all the time.

The guy was a deceiver.
He put on a big act he was a hardcore conservative, then carpetbagged his way into Arizona
..and what's up with that remark of the "intervention in Dallas" when talking about JFK in the debates?
Translation: he’s not like you therefore he is scum that doesn’t deserve an honorable burial.

The guy was a deceiver.
Translation: he’s not like you therefore he is scum that doesn’t deserve an honorable burial.

What's funny is that you're so genuinely indignant, and yet you have the exact same attitude

The guy was a deceiver.
This illustrates just how screwed up and crazy conservatives are.

So true.

Here's a relatively recent list of conservative trends.

There completely faithful right up until the moment they become faithless and unforgiving!

Remember Bush 43? Conservatives followed him unwaveringly right up until the point in his second term when he became historically unpopular and hence toxic. But was conservatism to blame? Not according to conservatives because, to hear them tell the tale, Bush was never REALLY conservative. See how that works?

Conservatives are upset because they think liberals and moderates don't give them enough respect. But why should stupidity and foolishness be respected, regardless from whence it originates?.

You see, conservatives can't be won over by facts, but they can always be hoodwinked with untruths, lies, and wishful thinking, regardless of whether it's climate change or economic change. Take West Virginia as an example. They want to bring back coal. That's only slightly less crazy than the idea that we could bring livery stables and buggy whip manufactures back to prominence. You see, coal simply can no longer adequately compete economically with natural gas. Now, perhaps that will change sometime in the future, but for this point in time, it makes more sense to blame fracking for the downfall of coal than it does to blame some Democratic conspiracy. But still, I wouldn't have all that much of a problem with coal if modern scrubbing technics could take out most of the harmful pollutants like mercury and sulfur dioxide. But again, according to conservatives, that's not necessary because coal is clean. See what I mean?

Enter Donald Trump. He's a man who lies constantly and seemingly has no qualms whatsoever in doing so. He's a man who could have only ONE constituency: It's gullible conservatives who lack any higher education beyond high school and who value an uninformed and overly emotional opinion over a dispassionate fact each and every time they come into conflict in the public square.

Donald Trump and conservatives found each other just like the get rich quick scam artists and the people longing for an easy way to get rich find each other.

So, Donald Trump offered up the lies (and still does), and conservatives ate it up like a dog eats any pizza that falls on the floor. They both got something out of the relationship. Trump got power, a massive tax cut, and a base that blindly follows him. The conservatives get to go to rallies and cheer, and they get to watch the more powerful people in this country squirm at Trump's antics which they enjoy immensely because they could never make that happen on their own in their real lives. In other words, Trump gets money and power, and conservatives get a feeling of extended momentary satisfaction.

But can it last? History shows us that it cannot and will not last. You see, as they say, at some point the truth will out, and even the most trusting of persons will finally have their illusions stripped away when they find that they've been lied to, snookered, cheated, and otherwise taken for the fools that they were. And when that day finally arrives, I expect to hear conservatives say that Trump was never REALLY a conservative! By that point, there will be many other flimflam politicians lining up to take his place. And sadly, the conservatives will be getting in line to enter an auditorium in order to follow wherever the next Trump wants to lead them.

I have never liked McCain the politician, however this crap is over the top pettiness

McCain was a warmongerer and a corrupter. He deserves everything thrown his way. And I never believed that death means someone gets a pass. If that were true, then nobody should ever criticize Hitler ever again.

You DO know that when we go thru SERE training, it's understood that they WILL break you...the thing is to hold out for 48 hours because then you can give them nothing valuable...you DID know that, right?

If you knew what SERE training he got was (you don't), you'd know McCain didn't have any information they could use...they already knew what flights were coming off his carrier, but not when, and he didn't either. He was bayoneted in the foot and groin in the paddy he was taken in. He already had a broken shoulder. I have no problem with him eventually telling them what he knew because he didn't know anything. SERE is mostly about not getting discovered and there is no time limit to give NRSN only. You hold out until you can't bear it and then give them false information as long as possible while planning an escape. You DO NOT make propaganda films or broadcasts or inform on other prisoners for them like he did.

I have always found these accusations against McCain to be less than honest themselves.

You DO know that when we go thru SERE training, it's understood that they WILL break you...the thing is to hold out for 48 hours because then you can give them nothing valuable...you DID know that, right?

If you knew what SERE training he got was (you don't), you'd know McCain didn't have any information they could use...they already knew what flights were coming off his carrier, but not when, and he didn't either. He was bayoneted in the foot and groin in the paddy he was taken in. He already had a broken shoulder. I have no problem with him eventually telling them what he knew because he didn't know anything. SERE is mostly about not getting discovered and there is no time limit to give NRSN only. You hold out until you can't bear it and then give them false information as long as possible while planning an escape. You DO NOT make propaganda films or broadcasts or inform on other prisoners for them like he did.
SERE stands for Survival Evasion Resistance Escape....the "not getting discovered" is only one part...in fact you have to give up eventually in order to get the R and E part.

BTW...show us the "propaganda films" he made.

I have always found these accusations against McCain to be less than honest themselves.
Totally agree.

The man was a POW for 6 years or so, right? Was tortured, right? Served his country in war and peace, right? For that he deserves to be buried in Arlington regardless of his politics.

Not if his "politics" included treason. You might remember what we found out about Tedward (the drowner) Kennedy after his death, including his contacts with Brezhnev to thwart Reagan's defense build-up. McCain has always been sketchy, including sending an envoy to collect the filthy "Steele Dossier" to thwart Trump's election. I know him better than most on this board from living in Arizona and I can tell you he's not an honorable man.
Sounds like you didn't vet him very well then before the 2008 election.

Actually, is anyone fooled by those bashing McCain on this thread? What they really hate about him is he did the absolutely unforgivable in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back