I want to see the proposal that Congress should pass.......

Pop23

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2013
The barstool down yonder
That will stop murderous MONSTERS from doing what murderous MONSTERS do, that being, committing Murders.

Regulating who can own guns? Wouldn't a murderer just murder to get a gun if that was his only way of getting one, after all, they murder, it's what they do.

Banning guns? Then you'd have to ban Cars, Trucks, pipes, pressure cookers, package delivery services, Knives, boxes, box cutters............

A murderer is, by nature,is really really creative.

So lets hear em.

I know you think that is a profound and insightful statement, but it's just bullshit.

I know you think that is a profound and insightful statement, but it's just bullshit.

you give him more credit than he deserves. i don't think he thinks he's profound at all. i think he thinks he's trolling.

It's one of their favorite talking points. I think they really believe it's a credible statement. They aren't very smart though.

you give him more credit than he deserves. i don't think he thinks he's profound at all. i think he thinks he's trolling.

It's one of their favorite talking points. I think they really believe it's a credible statement. They aren't very smart though.

Why didn't the sign work?

It's amazing, really, pointing out that murderers murder, it is what murderers do, befuddles most folks. I thought it was common knowledge, but it takes so many by surprise.

Probably because we need to teach reading at Public Schools?

Forum List

Back