🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want to talk about somalians for a moment...

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks, as you know Hussaine Obama who is arguably a Somalian since Kenya is so close, and other pieces of shit paved the way for Somalians to enter my country. So basically they come from a culture of rape, piracy, murder, genital mutilation, oppression, theft, you name it. And for some reason these savages who are criminal by nature, it is in their DNA, are allowed to congregate in towns in my country. So then of course, being racist pieces of shit, they elect one of their own. And she then has a policy not to address the atrocities of her kin folk in Somalia, but attacks us in the West who took the chance and assumed she was somewhat human...Dude it can't get much crazier.

Overview

Folks, as you know Hussaine Obama and other pieces of shit paved the way for Somalians to enter my country. So basically they come from a culture of rape, piracy, murder, genital mutilation, oppression, theft, you name it. And for some reason these savages who are criminal by nature, it is in their DNA, are allowed to congregate in towns in my country. So then of course, being racist pieces of shit, they elect one of their own. And she then has a policy not to address the atrocities of her kin folk in Somalia, but of us in the West...Dude it can't get much crazier.

Overview

Into YOUR country? You're not an American are you?

Punk, I have to go to jury duty next week. Yes, I am an American citizen. Please respond to the topic. Thanks.

Folks, as you know Hussaine Obama who is arguably a Somalian since Kenya is so close, and other pieces of shit paved the way for Somalians to enter my country. So basically they come from a culture of rape, piracy, murder, genital mutilation, oppression, theft, you name it. And for some reason these savages who are criminal by nature, it is in their DNA, are allowed to congregate in towns in my country. So then of course, being racist pieces of shit, they elect one of their own. And she then has a policy not to address the atrocities of her kin folk in Somalia, but attacks us in the West who took the chance and assumed she was somewhat human...Dude it can't get much crazier.

Overview

You want to talk to Somalians, snouter? I want to talk to you about seeking medication.

Funny when it cam time to caucus in the Somali won district not one white lib showed up to celebrate their diverse district. Go live in a somali enclave......you'll find out why people leave

Folks, as you know Hussaine Obama and other pieces of shit paved the way for Somalians to enter my country. So basically they come from a culture of rape, piracy, murder, genital mutilation, oppression, theft, you name it. And for some reason these savages who are criminal by nature, it is in their DNA, are allowed to congregate in towns in my country. So then of course, being racist pieces of shit, they elect one of their own. And she then has a policy not to address the atrocities of her kin folk in Somalia, but of us in the West...Dude it can't get much crazier.

Overview

Into YOUR country? You're not an American are you?

You're not an American either

So the refugees coming from Somalia to the USA to ESCAPE the victimization of the terrorist Somalians who have been brutally victimizing them as you described above, should not be let in???

:cuckoo:

Funny when it cam time to caucus in the Somali won district not one white lib showed up to celebrate their diverse district. Go live in a somali enclave......you'll find out why people leave
We're all glad you were able to return safely.

So the refugees coming from Somalia to the USA to ESCAPE the victimization of the terrorist Somalians who have been brutally victimizing them as you described above, should not be let in???

:cuckoo:
How do know they are being brutalized? You accept propaganda without question.......

Your empathy has been "waxed cold"

Matthew 24:12New International Version (NIV)
12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will wax cold

and they dont have to be here to be taken care of do they.......

“A wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment” and there is no place in the word that says thou shall open thy door and let mischief abide with ye.

Forum List

Back