I want to thank all the "lefties" here.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

This is MY #walkaway statement.

Anyone else that wants to make their own statement..feel free.

For as long there are going to be Democrats and liberals...their rerum agendarum ordinem will continue at work.

#WalkAway

When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.
Yeah? And I have read yours, asswipe. You are a pondscum sucking leftie amoeba, so take your unwanted opinion and shove it up your crusty ass.

My disdain for the left
Welcome to the deplorable club.
393290f8ef0608d39c5eff510c299ada.jpg

Wise decision not to help those who are destroying your country.

Nicely said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would do your heart good if you could #walkaway from all of it. Political parties and the resulting tribalism that is. It's tearing this country apart. I believe having an independent and free thinking mind is the key to uniting people again.

I espouse to political atheism. Because I'm done labeling people. I want to be civil and respectful, not part of a mob mentality that exists on either side of the political spectrum.

It would do your heart good if you could #walkaway from all of it. Political parties and the resulting tribalism that is. It's tearing this country apart. I believe having an independent and free thinking mind is the key to uniting people again.

I espouse to political atheism. Because I'm done labeling people. I want to be civil and respectful, not part of a mob mentality that exists on either side of the political spectrum.
Agreed. But until a THIRD PARTY has the SAME audience of the dems and repubs..and IF that third party has a chance and tickles my ear....I will continue to vote REPUBLICAN all the way because democrats are craycray insane.

Ha, look at you.

No, she was a moderate liberal when I first signed up here five years ago. But the left (and you) have gone so far to the left it makes her look like a "RWNJ" as you call her.

Perhaps people shouldn't take things a political extremist like you has to say seriously.

Agreed. But until a THIRD PARTY has the SAME audience of the dems and repubs..and IF that third party has a chance and tickles my ear....I will continue to vote REPUBLICAN all the way because democrats are craycray insane.

I will too, but I will issue a disclaimer here:

My vote does not necessarily reflect my political ideology.

Well Gracie I can see and respect your position. I have came close to joining the Repubs. but still doing a Standby position.

Yeah? And I have read yours, asswipe. You are a pondscum sucking leftie amoeba, so take your unwanted opinion and shove it up your crusty ass.
Thank you for helping with my vocabulary increased it by 11 percent.

Amen! This may sound extremely pessimistic, but I honestly believe that we are too far gone to reverse course at this point. The system is completely corrupt, there’s so much more deception than people realize. I gave up on politics a few years ago, but that doesn’t mean I’m sitting around doing nothing. Now, instead of participating in the farce, I am just trying to wake people up and get people to see the bigger picture. I don’t want to be a part of the mud slinging back-and-forth hateful talk that just creates more of the same. In fact, I believe that is precisely what the powers that be want, and have instigated… All this hate and division, because ultimately it’s about divide and conquer, and “Order out of chaos.”

Forum List

Back