I warned you about Trump months ago

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
First off let me make it clear, as of this moment I'm voting for Trump. He's still the nominee TODAY, so I will be voting for him. Supporting the GOP nominee is still the ONLY way to stop Hillary Clinton from becoming the president and the disaster that will ensue.

When Trump first announced he was going to run, I didn't take it seriously. I figured he was about to release a book, or he was about to announce some new venture and simply wanted the additional publicity a campaign provides.

One of the key reasons I assumed this, is because I kept thinking that with all the dealings he's had over the decades that there was probably so much dirt on this guy that would quickly come out and doom his candidacy.
I kept asking myself why someone would put themselves under the microscope of the media during a presidential run. Early on I concluded Trump must not be serious.

Once it became clear that he was going to seriously try though, I then began warning friends and family to please keep in mind that if he becomes the nominee, the likliehood of multiple "October Surprises" was very high, and once they began to come out his candidacy would be doomed.

Well sure enough, look where we are. I'll keep supporting him as long as he's the nominee, millions of others will too, but he's needed to grow his support from the start, and now with this, that is likely not going to happen.

First off let me make it clear, as of this moment I'm voting for Trump. He's still the nominee TODAY, so I will be voting for him. Supporting the GOP nominee is still the ONLY way to stop Hillary Clinton from becoming the president and the disaster that will ensue.

When Trump first announced he was going to run, I didn't take it seriously. I figured he was about to release a book, or he was about to announce some new venture and simply wanted the additional publicity a campaign provides.

One of the key reasons I assumed this, is because I kept thinking that with all the dealings he's had over the decades that there was probably so much dirt on this guy that would quickly come out and doom his candidacy.
I kept asking myself why someone would put themselves under the microscope of the media during a presidential run. Early on I concluded Trump must not be serious.

Once it became clear that he was going to seriously try though, I then began warning friends and family to please keep in mind that if he becomes the nominee, the likliehood of multiple "October Surprises" was very high, and once they began to come out his candidacy would be doomed.

Well sure enough, look where we are. I'll keep supporting him as long as he's the nominee, millions of others will too, but he's needed to grow his support from the start, and now with this, that is likely not going to happen.

I wish, I WISH, I could convince myself to vote for Trump. I was listening to Glenn Beck's on-air essay about Hillary Clinton's history and the story and timeline of Benghazi yesterday, and I was thinking, "God, if we let that incompetent bitch become President, it will be spitting on the graves of Ambassador Stevens and those other brave Americans. Maybe, for their sake, I can bite the bullet."

And then he starts talking again, and I realize that this cretinous, white-trash-with-money, narcissistic buffoon is just a disaster of a different flavor and would honor neither our dead nor our country, in addition to making virtually every objection I've ever had to the Clintons in particular and liberal Democrats in general hollow, meaningless, and hypocritical.

And then I wonder how the country got stupid enough to land itself in this crap-sandwich, lose-lose situation in the first place.

I wish, I WISH, I could convince myself to vote for Trump. I was listening to Glenn Beck's on-air essay about Hillary Clinton's history and the story and timeline of Benghazi yesterday, and I was thinking, "God, if we let that incompetent bitch become President, it will be spitting on the graves of Ambassador Stevens and those other brave Americans. Maybe, for their sake, I can bite the bullet."

And then he starts talking again, and I realize that this cretinous, white-trash-with-money, narcissistic buffoon is just a disaster of a different flavor and would honor neither our dead nor our country, in addition to making virtually every objection I've ever had to the Clintons in particular and liberal Democrats in general hollow, meaningless, and hypocritical.

And then I wonder how the country got stupid enough to land itself in this crap-sandwich, lose-lose situation in the first place.

And still for me it's more important to stem the invasion from the south, slow the Islamic immigration, and slow the PC mind training that the Dims are good for.
As long as Trump remains the nominee, he's the only hope, slim as it is.

By the way, don't think for a minute that this video is the only dirt out there.
It's just a matter of whether additional "bombshells" are needed.

The reason Trump is nominee is because he tapped into the mind numbing idiotic form of visceral politics, where right wing morons convinced themselves of Fairy Tales that are so insane, it is hard to imagine the people who believe them aren't on LSD.

The notion that Hillary Clinton is somehow responsible for four dead ambassadors is so stark raving mad that you most certainly got the nominee you asked for. Anyone sane hasn't been able to pitch that idiotic lie.

Soooo, if you want to know how Trump got to where he is, look in the mirror.

Bottom line Hillary is BY FAR worse. Its not a theory, she has a 30 year track record of colossal fuck ups and failures, lies upon lies, possibly the most dishonest incompetent candidate in my lifetime. She's DUMBER THAN BUSH there I said it.

Bottom line Hillary is BY FAR worse. Its not a theory, she has a 30 year track record of colossal fuck ups and failures, lies upon lies, possibly the most dishonest incompetent candidate in my lifetime. She's DUMBER THAN BUSH there I said it.

Well I don't think she's dumb, I just think she's horrible for this country in that we will continue down this road were on with a pathetic economic growth, and continue being flooded by illegals and Islamists.

Same here. She is actually sly like a fox..and many fall for it. She wants even more change of this country in the direction Obama started.

Well I don't think she's dumb, I just think she's horrible for this country in that we will continue down this road were on with a pathetic economic growth, and continue being flooded by illegals and Islamists.

The notion that Hillary Clinton is somehow responsible for four dead ambassadors is so stark raving mad that you most certainly got the nominee you asked for. Anyone sane hasn't been able to pitch that idiotic lie.

I just read this post. Trump melt down continues

It is long. But...........it says a lot. Post #9 i believe if link no direct?

I just read this post. Trump melt down continues

It is long. But...........it says a lot. Post #9 i believe if link no direct?
It says a lot of very stupid stuff that is insane. Hillary is not in the military chain of command. Neither is Panetta.

Furthermore, the troops hated Obama before he even announced he would run. The brass in the military despise Democrats. And they don't exactly keep this close to the vest. They should all be fired if they show partisan disdain to the troops.

The notion that they could have been saved by special forces in Italy is ridiculous.

Even if the troops don't like or respect the twice duly elected commander in chief, then they should get the fuck out of my country's military. And if they don't like that, they can find a new country.

Part of supporting and defending our constitution is supporting and defending the commander in chief that the citizens chose in a free and fair constitutionally mandated election.

Unlike those who live in Moral Perfection, USA, most of the people I encounter in NY know they will be replaced by Hindus and Muslims
at their place of work.

And I still think that Trump is league with Hilary to get her elected. If Hilary went up against Cruz, Rubio, etc., she would be loosing by a land slide.

Hilary needed someone like her in order to get elected.

Can you imagine the pat off Trump will get for helping her win?

We all know the Clintons will shower people with power and money if they help them!

I called Trump a phony long before anyone on this board. And I will not vote for him
I just checked my left armpit and it doesn't care.

I just want it to be clear before the bandwagon I've been driving for the last year becomes full
So far I don't know anyone who's on it and I meet at least 40 new clients a day.
It's the ECONOMY, stupid.
The wagon never fills up till AFTER the election. Then the usual he sucked or he was a rino threads & posts will inundate the board

Forum List

Back