I warned you about Trump months ago

The HYPOCRISY is eye level here.....

bill clinton gropes stewedess - YouTube

What hypocrisy would that be? I've maintained that Bill Clinton is a skeezy little horndog who reminds me of a lounge lizard for decades now. Every time his smarmy face appears on TV, I reflexively start looking for the bar bouncer to get rid of him.

Hypocrisy would be if now, after all those years of disdaining and condemning Bill's behavior and Hillary's in enabling him, I shrugged off Trump's behavior.

I called Trump a phony long before anyone on this board. And I will not vote for him
I just checked my left armpit and it doesn't care.

I just want it to be clear before the bandwagon I've been driving for the last year becomes full
So far I don't know anyone who's on it and I meet at least 40 new clients a day.
It's the ECONOMY, stupid.

That's nice for you. As I've mentioned before, I caption telephone conversations for the hearing-impaired, so I get to hear what people are saying and thinking among their closest and most trusted intimates. I am hearing a lot of outrage and reluctant, "Well, maybe Hillary . . ." and very little "So what?" out there, and it's disturbing.

First off let me make it clear, as of this moment I'm voting for Trump. He's still the nominee TODAY, so I will be voting for him. Supporting the GOP nominee is still the ONLY way to stop Hillary Clinton from becoming the president and the disaster that will ensue.

When Trump first announced he was going to run, I didn't take it seriously. I figured he was about to release a book, or he was about to announce some new venture and simply wanted the additional publicity a campaign provides.

One of the key reasons I assumed this, is because I kept thinking that with all the dealings he's had over the decades that there was probably so much dirt on this guy that would quickly come out and doom his candidacy.
I kept asking myself why someone would put themselves under the microscope of the media during a presidential run. Early on I concluded Trump must not be serious.

Once it became clear that he was going to seriously try though, I then began warning friends and family to please keep in mind that if he becomes the nominee, the likliehood of multiple "October Surprises" was very high, and once they began to come out his candidacy would be doomed.

Well sure enough, look where we are. I'll keep supporting him as long as he's the nominee, millions of others will too, but he's needed to grow his support from the start, and now with this, that is likely not going to happen.
Not the place for "I told you so. He was my least favorite. I was always a Cruz supporter.

That incident was 12 years ago. He does seem to be a man undergoing a transition. Keeping these thread alive is playing into Hillary's hands.

You KNOW what Hillary is, and her agenda for the country.

You've heard Trump's vision.

Only a fool would even consider not voting for Trump at this stage'

I have to tell you, I'm seeing no evidence whatsoever of any "transition". Donald Trump appears to be the exact same Donald Trump today that he's always been, except more orange.

I called Trump a phony long before anyone on this board. And I will not vote for him

I just want it to be clear before the bandwagon I've been driving for the last year becomes full
So far I don't know anyone who's on it and I meet at least 40 new clients a day.

That's nice for you. As I've mentioned before, I caption telephone conversations for the hearing-impaired, so I get to hear what people are saying and thinking among their closest and most trusted intimates. I am hearing a lot of outrage and reluctant, "Well, maybe Hillary . . ." and very little "So what?" out there, and it's disturbing.
And yet they care nothing about Hillary's corruption? That's just weird.

First off let me make it clear, as of this moment I'm voting for Trump. He's still the nominee TODAY, so I will be voting for him. Supporting the GOP nominee is still the ONLY way to stop Hillary Clinton from becoming the president and the disaster that will ensue.

When Trump first announced he was going to run, I didn't take it seriously. I figured he was about to release a book, or he was about to announce some new venture and simply wanted the additional publicity a campaign provides.

One of the key reasons I assumed this, is because I kept thinking that with all the dealings he's had over the decades that there was probably so much dirt on this guy that would quickly come out and doom his candidacy.
I kept asking myself why someone would put themselves under the microscope of the media during a presidential run. Early on I concluded Trump must not be serious.

Once it became clear that he was going to seriously try though, I then began warning friends and family to please keep in mind that if he becomes the nominee, the likliehood of multiple "October Surprises" was very high, and once they began to come out his candidacy would be doomed.

Well sure enough, look where we are. I'll keep supporting him as long as he's the nominee, millions of others will too, but he's needed to grow his support from the start, and now with this, that is likely not going to happen.

I wish, I WISH, I could convince myself to vote for Trump. I was listening to Glenn Beck's on-air essay about Hillary Clinton's history and the story and timeline of Benghazi yesterday, and I was thinking, "God, if we let that incompetent bitch become President, it will be spitting on the graves of Ambassador Stevens and those other brave Americans. Maybe, for their sake, I can bite the bullet."

And then he starts talking again, and I realize that this cretinous, white-trash-with-money, narcissistic buffoon is just a disaster of a different flavor and would honor neither our dead nor our country, in addition to making virtually every objection I've ever had to the Clintons in particular and liberal Democrats in general hollow, meaningless, and hypocritical.

And then I wonder how the country got stupid enough to land itself in this crap-sandwich, lose-lose situation in the first place.
Yep, the fact that we ended up with these two is a poor reflection on this country.

I don't know how this gets fixed - it would be helpful if somehow the crazies on both ends could be culturally marginalized, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

There's no excuse for this.

I wish, I WISH, I could convince myself to vote for Trump. I was listening to Glenn Beck's on-air essay about Hillary Clinton's history and the story and timeline of Benghazi yesterday, and I was thinking, "God, if we let that incompetent bitch become President, it will be spitting on the graves of Ambassador Stevens and those other brave Americans. Maybe, for their sake, I can bite the bullet."

And then he starts talking again, and I realize that this cretinous, white-trash-with-money, narcissistic buffoon is just a disaster of a different flavor and would honor neither our dead nor our country, in addition to making virtually every objection I've ever had to the Clintons in particular and liberal Democrats in general hollow, meaningless, and hypocritical.

And then I wonder how the country got stupid enough to land itself in this crap-sandwich, lose-lose situation in the first place.
Yep, the fact that we ended up with these two is a poor reflection on this country.

I don't know how this gets fixed - it would be helpful if somehow the crazies on both ends could be culturally marginalized, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

You're not wrong.

I just wish somehow, some way, I could find SOME option that I don't absolutely hate and anticipate feeling bad about in the future.

Not the place for "I told you so. He was my least favorite. I was always a Cruz supporter.

That incident was 12 years ago. He does seem to be a man undergoing a transition. Keeping these thread alive is playing into Hillary's hands.

I have to tell you, I'm seeing no evidence whatsoever of any "transition". Donald Trump appears to be the exact same Donald Trump today that he's always been, except more orange.
Unlike Hillary who has a private view and a public view.

You're not wrong.

I just wish somehow, some way, I could find SOME option that I don't absolutely hate and anticipate feeling bad about in the future.
Yeah. This is the first time I've had a sense of dread regardless of what happens.

The reason Trump is nominee is because he tapped into the mind numbing idiotic form of visceral politics, where right wing morons convinced themselves of Fairy Tales that are so insane, it is hard to imagine the people who believe them aren't on LSD.

The notion that Hillary Clinton is somehow responsible for four dead ambassadors is so stark raving mad that you most certainly got the nominee you asked for. Anyone sane hasn't been able to pitch that idiotic lie.

Soooo, if you want to know how Trump got to where he is, look in the mirror.

You are an idiot. Name the four dead Ambassadors.

Well, electing Hillary so she can import millions of new Turd World colonizers dependent on the Democrat Party will surely make this a better nation. You know, dumb foreigners and the Democrat Party are...

"STRONGER TOGETHER"

And yet they care nothing about Hillary's corruption? That's just weird.

Sure they care. Up until this point, there was a LOT of conversation about reservations and concern over Clinton's various scandals. There were, wonder of wonders, even some Yankees who were voicing concerns about it.

But in the end, we're talking about people, who are not, as a group, the brightest animals in the zoo. They're easily distracted and swayed by the "What's happening NOW" syndrome. And when they were already having to work to talk themselves around to Trump, this does not help . . . which, of course, is the whole point behind October Surprises, isn't it?

I'm not excusing them or defending them here. People are idiots. I'm just reporting what I'm observing.

First off let me make it clear, as of this moment I'm voting for Trump. He's still the nominee TODAY, so I will be voting for him. Supporting the GOP nominee is still the ONLY way to stop Hillary Clinton from becoming the president and the disaster that will ensue...

Like so many Trump voters, you aren't really voting for him but rather against HildaBeast. Many more are voting not for Trump the candidate but rather against the Repub status quo and even more against our political establishment in general. He seems to have the genuine support of about 12 people.

...When Trump first announced he was going to run, I didn't take it seriously. I figured he was about to release a book, or he was about to announce some new venture and simply wanted the additional publicity a campaign provides.

Many of us agree with your conclusion - that Trump has never really been a serious runner - and I suspect even The Donald is among us.

I'm a conservative who doesn't vote for the party but rather for individuals. That said, I can't hold my breath long enough to go into the booth and vote for either of them.

The reason Trump is nominee is because he tapped into the mind numbing idiotic form of visceral politics, where right wing morons convinced themselves of Fairy Tales that are so insane, it is hard to imagine the people who believe them aren't on LSD.

The notion that Hillary Clinton is somehow responsible for four dead ambassadors is so stark raving mad that you most certainly got the nominee you asked for. Anyone sane hasn't been able to pitch that idiotic lie.

Soooo, if you want to know how Trump got to where he is, look in the mirror.

Hillary Clinton got to where she is by having her married name, which she will quickly ditch should she become president.

To be fair, name without merit worked for Franklin Delano, John Fitzgerald, and George Walker, so no reason it should not work for Hillary.

Unlike Hillary who has a private view and a public view.

Let me type this slowly, so that perhaps THIS time, it will sink in.

"But HILLARY!!!!!" is not a comprehensive, be-all end-all argument IN FAVOR OF Donald Trump. You are not going to bully people into putting Trump in office, and getting hostile and defensive just makes it worse. If you don't produce an affirmative argument for him, you and he are screwed.

Doesn't everyone have a public view and a private view?

As example, what goes on in the bedroom between a husband and wife, is their private view of themselves another view of themselves and the depth of their relationship, but in public they give off a different view, a public view of themselves...which could come off more prudish as an example, but appropriately so, cuz this is the view of themselves that they want the public, including children, to view....

And still for me it's more important to stem the invasion from the south, slow the Islamic immigration, and slow the PC mind training that the Dims are good for.
As long as Trump remains the nominee, he's the only hope, slim as it is.

I had a conversation yesterday with a Trump supporter that had decided not to vote at all after the latest bombshell.

I asked her how she felt about Supreme Court nominations.

She changed her mind and is again voting trump (while holding her nose).

That to her tipped the scale

There are fairy tales, and then there are Thorazine-worthy delusions. Guess which one your post represents.
Sorry, I won't participate in your hallucinations.

I stand in the side of cold hard facts, and the EIGHT Republican led investigations that make it crystal clear the people who say Hillary is guilty of murder in Benghazi are floridly psychotic, hate driven thugs.

You are an idiot. Name the four dead Ambassadors.
Sorry, I don't do non sequiturs.

If you want to connect the dots of how Hillary magically is guilty of murder in Benghazi, then be my guest.

If you do make a serious attempt to connect the dots, and you conclude she is guilty, then we will almost certainly be able to read a psychotic rant with all the disordered thinking features that we would expect from a paranoid schizophrenic.

Forum List

Back