I was banned from Jewish forum !!!!

That's funny they accepted me with open
arms and Im Anglican. What did you say!? :)

38845.jpg

I don't know what he said there but HERE he regularly commits the supreme heresy, the most vile mortal sin of admitting the fact that the american jewish community was the driving force behind the latinization, africanization, etc, etc... of the United States.

They must have read your posts here.

24278.jpg

He spews an awful lot of stereotypes and dumb things about Jews... No argument here.

But as fellow american Jews the moderators of that jewish forum who banned him know as well as him that everything he says about the crucial role played by american Jews in the national tragedy and disgrace of the racial "diversification" of America is the most absolute truth.
You're in the "Jews will not replace us" camp, aren't you?

I bet you most of not all of them are fake Jews.

How can any of them call themselves a “Jew” when all their scriptures pointed to Jesus being their messiah and yet they rejected him. Their religion today is nothing like what it was 2000+ years ago.
See? It's only a matter of time before rightwing "christians" turn on Jews.

They've seen this dance before....with Martin Luther and with Muhammed.

If you defend lil'tucker, you are defending anti-semitism.
That term is as over used as all the others.

Jews
Blacks
Gays
Mexicans
Basically everyone but Asians are your goto to shut down conversations with bullshit claims of racism. But Mexicans only count when they're brown and not white (depending on the narrative)

You can all stand just as upright as the rest of us

That term is as over used as all the others.

Jews
Blacks
Gays
Mexicans
Basically everyone but Asians are your goto to shut down conversations with bullshit claims of racism. But Mexicans only count when they're brown and not white (depending on the narrative)

You can all stand just as upright as the rest of us

Do you have chronic pain due to work

The new world order wont be a Jewish utopia but it will be a new nightmare
"I'm not an antisemite! I just think that a cabal of Jews runs the world, and is the source of all evil! But that's okay, because I say those Jews aren't the real Jews! I love the real Jews! I just want to exterminate the fake Jews!"

The Trump cultists won't criticize you, of course. They have to support you, being how antisemites are such a big part of the Republican base. The Q-cult is openly antisemetic, and a third of the GOP pays some sort of homage to the Q-cult.

I am technically Jewish
Okay, so what?

"unless one would be conform with their obvious agendas"

I was a Mod (position offered within two weeks of me joining) in a Turk dominated Forum - (I was hesitant to agree being a Mod - since I hadn't checked out the Forum well enough). The moment I stated that Turkey should negotiate and find a peaceful, both sides benefiting solution with the Kurds - I got demoted and later banned. :)

Am
Okay, so what?

I was a Mod (position offered within two weeks of me joining) in a Turk dominated Forum - (I was hesitant to agree being a Mod - since I hadn't checked out the Forum well enough). The moment I stated that Turkey should negotiate and find a peaceful, both sides benefiting solution with the Kurds - I got demoted and later banned. :)

America is on par with the old USSR

Okay, so what?

Trump is defeated ! the Stalinist Gang won and destroyed America in just 3 years

I post on a Jewish forum and I defended both Tucker Carlson and now Trump

I was banned for vile antisemitism even though I made no such comments. They accused me of hate lol

All I can say is antisemitism Does NOT exist in a VACUUM
Why are you bitching and whining? It’s not as though you aren’t an anti-Semite.

At this point my only goal is for Trump to take a plea deal and retire !!

Let America be further destroyed by the Maoist and maybe they will rise up.

Forum List

Back